Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:33:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥 CryptOcean - ecosystem, processing, exchange 🔥  (Read 13492 times)
Erik Foxx

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:45:29 PM

With the crackdown from wavecrest and other card issuers, and the recent rash of bank account shutdowns, how do you see the card and banking aspects being impacted in the long run for your platform?

Our German bank/partner has received permission from the financial regulator (BaFin) to work with cryptocurrencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:56:36 PM

Hello again Erik Foxx, I remember your strap line about saying that you have no competition, do you not see Revolut as competition? They allow you to deposit/withdraw form your bank, you can get a plastic card and you can buy crypto directly through them and their app.

Does Revolut natively support cards? I did not know they had ATM cards as well. I think CryptOcean allows to use either crypto or fiat using the card and not limited to fiat or crypto only. I am right at this?

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:11:26 PM

With the crackdown from wavecrest and other card issuers, and the recent rash of bank account shutdowns, how do you see the card and banking aspects being impacted in the long run for your platform?

yeah, that's what I wanted to know previously as well, they said they want to partner with banks, but the one's ive seen are very hostile towards it, im hoping they can change that
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:41:06 PM

Our German bank/partner has received permission from the financial regulator (BaFin) to work with cryptocurrencies.

That sounds awesome, which did you see this information - what's the source? I'd be interested to have a read of this
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:44:36 PM

Do you have a road map?

take a look on their website: https://cryptocean.io/
there is a link to their roadmap https://cryptocean.io/#road-map
and a lot of other informations about the project

Thanks for sharing this information i just saw that their pre-ico will end in 10 days and they have an amazing bonus of 30% till then.

The best way to invest in a ICO is very early, because then you have a good amount of bonus. Now on the Ico sale the bonus will reduced, and you will get less tokens.

I agree but most people like to wait for the token to hit exchanges before they buy because they think it will get dumped to an extent below the ico price.

Sure, some people do that, but do you really want to take that risk ? What if it is quickly rising when it gets listed on a exchange. This can happen when there is a lot of demand.

Yeah exactly, tokens can go either way after listing, all I know is that even if their is a slight dump after the ICO has finished, Cryptocean will still be a great long term investment. Buying early ensures you get the amount of tokens you want and for a reduced price.

Ya one of the few ICOs I considered from early on as it’s not just going to be the best investment but also it’s a good thing to hold on  to and you get a solid return for holding which will be beneficial

No doubt cryptocean is a long term hold that's why i have already invested in it. I really like what they want to implement. Will cron tokens play any important role in the crypto cards?

DISCOUNTS UP TO 90%
For the token holders to the CRYPTOCEAN commission payment.

What exactly is this 90% discount? Discount for what? tokens? Cron tokens? Some more info would be great Smiley

As per my guess this 90% discount is on transaction or conversion fees. If you buy products using CryptoOcean card then I am assuming there will be some transaction fees.

That's some pretty huge slash in terms of discount, well, its needed because is all about promoting cryptocean and any legal thing that will create the needed positive rating of the project should be implemented, as that's what they need at the moment till they gain the confidence of the community and effectively carry out all the points listed on their roadmap
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:47:10 PM

That sounds awesome, which did you see this information - what's the source? I'd be interested to have a read of this
Yeah i agree do you have any sort of article about this news? this will attract a lot of new investors as that is an amazing achievement.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 03:50:12 PM

Yeah i agree do you have any sort of article about this news? this will attract a lot of new investors as that is an amazing achievement.

I think i saw this article somewhere.. Immediately i saw it cryptocean was the first thought i heard.. It nice seeing regulators giving permission to bank to implement this. Another win for the blockchain community.
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:51:46 PM

yeah, that's what I wanted to know previously as well, they said they want to partner with banks, but the one's ive seen are very hostile towards it, im hoping they can change that

Have a partner as long as it's a good goal and obviously it's okay, but if there's still a problem like this it's better to finish first and find the best solution, if still no change may have to find another partner.
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 04:09:45 PM

I wonder if there will be payment solutions for online shops from CryptOcean.
That you can choose between bank transfer, credit card, Paypal and CryptOcean.

I think ordinarily this should be one of the functions of the card, I use my fiat debit card way more than I use cash and the possibility of doing a crypto transaction as against fiat is something never seen and I would really love to take part

It is going to be a tricky one tapping into the credit card network. I am not sure how feasible that would be unless they have or are going to do it differently. If the merchant or buyer is going to accept crypto than that is quite possible and easy.

Can you simply integrate payment options like credit card or do you need to get permission from credit card providers first?
Hello, BonTonPlease.
Our card will work just like any other card.
You can pay in shops, withdraw cash from an ATM, pay at gas stations.
Schematically, the service is shown in the link.

I really can't wait to see this happen, it will be a big breakthrough, i just hope you touch a lot of countries with this services, i am quite lazy dealing with fiat this days though

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:11:30 PM

i found this article about this topic. Of course these are very good news for the crypto industry

https://www.trustnodes.com/2018/06/05/german-banks-right-exchange-bitcoin-ethereum-euros-atms-says-regulator
Erik Foxx

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:19:25 PM

In the next few weeks we’ll make an official announcement about it after signing a partnership agreement with the Bank.
Darkoth89

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:26:21 PM

In the next few weeks we’ll make an official announcement about it after signing a partnership agreement with the Bank.

Oh really, so there negotiations on going with a bank now? That's awesome news guys. Im going to keep an eye out for this then.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:59:07 PM

Thats amazing news. Partnership with banks would do the needful. This also will solve many regulatory issues. Looking forward for the official partnership news.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 05:00:46 PM

the very promising project of secure and profitable cryptocurrency exchange is guaranteed to have many who like it luck

Yeah. This is going to make huge impact on crypto market and I am having a good feelings about the whole project. Judo to em

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:28:44 PM

This is very good question. I have asked similar question earlier inline with regulatory issues and how team will handle it in different geographies..

They definitely would have sat down to think about the project and all possible challenges and proposed a solution for it  before setting out to lunch the project. It might not be an easy ride, challenges will surely surface but we will win
gee777

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 07:07:17 PM

Thats amazing news. Partnership with banks would do the needful. This also will solve many regulatory issues. Looking forward for the official partnership news.

Yeah.... If this works well it is going to pave way for other partnerships in the future. And that will benefit the project more.
Personally i happy not only for cryptocean but for cryptocurrency community.. This is a win for us.
OLDARH

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

-YAHOO_EU-

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:48:50 PM

If this project goes further than just intentions, then I will be among the first users of this project. At the present time, there is an acute shortage of strong and rapid transactions of exchanging crypto currency in Fiat and vice versa.
matthewthebear

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:08:40 PM

Can I use your card like a Visa?
Erik Foxx

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:20:16 PM

Sure! Our cards will be acceptable in common ATMs and shops.
Darkoth89

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:24:43 PM

Sure! Our cards will be acceptable in common ATMs and shops.

That's awesome, will it have contactless payment methods like normal cards do as well? That's something that could make real mass adoption.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: