Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:40:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥 CryptOcean - ecosystem, processing, exchange 🔥  (Read 13492 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:07:11 PM

With the crackdown from wavecrest and other card issuers, and the recent rash of bank account shutdowns, how do you see the card and banking aspects being impacted in the long run for your platform?

Our German bank/partner has received permission from the financial regulator (BaFin) to work with cryptocurrencies.

That sounds awesome, which did you see this information - what's the source? I'd be interested to have a read of this
Yeah i agree do you have any sort of article about this news? this will attract a lot of new investors as that is an amazing achievement.

In the next few weeks we’ll make an official announcement about it after signing a partnership agreement with the Bank.

Oh really, so there negotiations on going with a bank now? That's awesome news guys. Im going to keep an eye out for this then.

Yea, same here, partnership is a good thing and for the fact that they are doing something with a German bank, brings in a lot of credibility into the project and i'm sure the community will be excited to see this properly happening and documents signed, i love to hear such news, cryptocean will bring in a new phase in the blockchain industry
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Erik Foxx

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:13:51 PM

Can I use your card like a Visa?
Sure! Our cards will be acceptable in common ATMs and shops.

That's awesome, will it have contactless payment methods like normal cards do as well? That's something that could make real mass adoption.
Of course! PayPass will be available default.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 09:18:14 PM

With the crackdown from wavecrest and other card issuers, and the recent rash of bank account shutdowns, how do you see the card and banking aspects being impacted in the long run for your platform?

Our German bank/partner has received permission from the financial regulator (BaFin) to work with cryptocurrencies.

That sounds awesome, which did you see this information - what's the source? I'd be interested to have a read of this
Yeah i agree do you have any sort of article about this news? this will attract a lot of new investors as that is an amazing achievement.

i found this article about this topic. Of course these are very good news for the crypto industry

https://www.trustnodes.com/2018/06/05/german-banks-right-exchange-bitcoin-ethereum-euros-atms-says-regulator

wow quite a huge number of crypto ATMs already in the USA, this is really a great news for the crypto community and to say some industry already uses the service speaks well of the cryptocurrency ecosystem

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 09:26:20 PM

That's awesome, will it have contactless payment methods like normal cards do as well? That's something that could make real mass adoption.

Wow thats gonna be awesome but how do you intend doing it. It a very cool concept but I don't know how you are going make it possible

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:17:05 PM

Wow thats gonna be awesome but how do you intend doing it. It a very cool concept but I don't know how you are going make it possible

If there is enough demand for the coin then it would be possible for them to do that. I can see in the future that cryptocurrency will be used world wide.

matthewthebear

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:50:05 PM

Can you link roadmap please?
Erik Foxx

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:58:30 PM

Can you link roadmap please?
Sure! https://cryptocean.io/#road-map
matthewthebear

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:04:54 PM

Thanks a lot! Best wishes for Cryptocean!
invite me in ur telegram chat, pls: @matthewthebear
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:05:07 PM

Did any of you read their Facebook post about user interactions with their apps, their servers and how the apps interact with their servers, here is a link to it: https://www.facebook.com/Cryptocean1/photos/a.366234977216506.1073741828.366230247216979/384424135397590/?type=3&theater.
Erik Foxx

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:11:30 PM

Thanks a lot! Best wishes for Cryptocean!
invite me in ur telegram chat, pls: @matthewthebear
Thanks!
You are invited.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 11:59:32 PM

In the next few weeks we’ll make an official announcement about it after signing a partnership agreement with the Bank.

Oh really, so there negotiations on going with a bank now? That's awesome news guys. Im going to keep an eye out for this then.

Wow that’s some huge news, it will be a huge announcement if I advise anything it would be to try to get an announcement bilaterally from the bank as well so that people see it in more spots especially from the mainstream side of possible
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 03:11:56 AM

Do you have a road map?

take a look on their website: https://cryptocean.io/
there is a link to their roadmap https://cryptocean.io/#road-map
and a lot of other informations about the project

Thanks for sharing this information i just saw that their pre-ico will end in 10 days and they have an amazing bonus of 30% till then.

The best way to invest in a ICO is very early, because then you have a good amount of bonus. Now on the Ico sale the bonus will reduced, and you will get less tokens.

I agree but most people like to wait for the token to hit exchanges before they buy because they think it will get dumped to an extent below the ico price.

Sure, some people do that, but do you really want to take that risk ? What if it is quickly rising when it gets listed on a exchange. This can happen when there is a lot of demand.

Yeah exactly, tokens can go either way after listing, all I know is that even if their is a slight dump after the ICO has finished, Cryptocean will still be a great long term investment. Buying early ensures you get the amount of tokens you want and for a reduced price.

Ya one of the few ICOs I considered from early on as it’s not just going to be the best investment but also it’s a good thing to hold on  to and you get a solid return for holding which will be beneficial

No doubt cryptocean is a long term hold that's why i have already invested in it. I really like what they want to implement. Will cron tokens play any important role in the crypto cards?

DISCOUNTS UP TO 90%
For the token holders to the CRYPTOCEAN commission payment.
What purpose of the discount here? Anything mention in whitepaper about this discount? And till what time tokens needs to be hold to eligible for this discount?
glonic

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:18:03 AM

I think the idea of this project will be the future in the electronic money system, with a strong foundation and a large team. I am very happy to be involved in the project, I fully trust the success of CryptOcean in the future.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:18:05 AM

already in the next few weeks! I would have expected this at the end of the year at the earliest. That's great.
This will also boost the Main Ico from September
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 05:32:35 AM

If there is enough demand for the coin then it would be possible for them to do that. I can see in the future that cryptocurrency will be used world wide.

Yeah that's the future we want to see a future where cryptocurrency is the standard means if exchange and I believe cryptocean is gonna be among the people that's is making that possible

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:53:01 AM

I think the idea of this project will be the future in the electronic money system, with a strong foundation and a large team. I am very happy to be involved in the project, I fully trust the success of CryptOcean in the future.

I'm glad to see someone that share same believe on CryptOcean as I do, I'm optimistic they'll play a vital part in coming future
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:56:05 AM

Thats amazing news. Partnership with banks would do the needful. This also will solve many regulatory issues. Looking forward for the official partnership news.

Yeah.... If this works well it is going to pave way for other partnerships in the future. And that will benefit the project more.
Personally i happy not only for cryptocean but for cryptocurrency community.. This is a win for us.

A big win for us all,  when this goes viral with a huge level of success recorded, then we can be sure of a new dawn in the crypto world. This project is a project I believe every crypto over is suppose to give its maximum support to cause its going to bring about how change to us all when it succeeds
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 05:56:46 AM

Do you have a road map?

take a look on their website: https://cryptocean.io/
there is a link to their roadmap https://cryptocean.io/#road-map
and a lot of other informations about the project

Thanks for sharing this information i just saw that their pre-ico will end in 10 days and they have an amazing bonus of 30% till then.

The best way to invest in a ICO is very early, because then you have a good amount of bonus. Now on the Ico sale the bonus will reduced, and you will get less tokens.

I agree but most people like to wait for the token to hit exchanges before they buy because they think it will get dumped to an extent below the ico price.

Sure, some people do that, but do you really want to take that risk ? What if it is quickly rising when it gets listed on a exchange. This can happen when there is a lot of demand.

Yeah exactly, tokens can go either way after listing, all I know is that even if their is a slight dump after the ICO has finished, Cryptocean will still be a great long term investment. Buying early ensures you get the amount of tokens you want and for a reduced price.

Ya one of the few ICOs I considered from early on as it’s not just going to be the best investment but also it’s a good thing to hold on  to and you get a solid return for holding which will be beneficial

No doubt cryptocean is a long term hold that's why i have already invested in it. I really like what they want to implement. Will cron tokens play any important role in the crypto cards?

DISCOUNTS UP TO 90%
For the token holders to the CRYPTOCEAN commission payment.
What purpose of the discount here? Anything mention in whitepaper about this discount? And till what time tokens needs to be hold to eligible for this discount?

Wow.. That's a pretty big slash for token holders. Is this for any transactions whether small or big. And do you guys think it is enough to make holders hold the cron tokens.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:30:56 AM

Thats amazing news. Partnership with banks would do the needful. This also will solve many regulatory issues. Looking forward for the official partnership news.

Yeah.... If this works well it is going to pave way for other partnerships in the future. And that will benefit the project more.
Personally i happy not only for cryptocean but for cryptocurrency community.. This is a win for us.

A big win for us all,  when this goes viral with a huge level of success recorded, then we can be sure of a new dawn in the crypto world. This project is a project I believe every crypto over is suppose to give its maximum support to cause its going to bring about how change to us all when it succeeds

Being able to coordinate with a bank is a great news. If this is achieved I think we should start seeing fiat integration very soon. Hopefully plastic cards would follow just as soon. We will be looking out for the announcement.

lordiuscuper

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:19:33 AM

Hi! When the sales of tokens will start on exchanges?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: