Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:28:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][MINTME]🌎MintMe.com Coin⚡️CPU mining⚡️DApps via Websites🚀No ICO/ASIC  (Read 84030 times)
Platon_x

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:36:26 AM

I have create a password with the private key through create_wallet.bat file, I have wrote down the password and the private key.

Now, I found that you have a GUI wallet so I downloaded and tried imported the key but I dont have the keystore file, so I added account from private key and I got this error.
Please help me, thank you.

I just follow your steps
Code:
1. Download webchaind 
2. Created account in webchaind folder from create_wallet.bat and i see keyfile at $HOME\AppData\Roaming\Webchain\mainnet\keystore
3. Download and run WebchainWallet-win-v0.10.0.exe
4. In GUI wallet i imported key from dir $HOME\AppData\Roaming\Webchain\mainnet\keystore  and see that wallet number in webchain GUI wallet
5. Then i create NEW wallet in Webchain GUI wallet . Was asked to save anywhere my new wallet key , i did it

Then i go to $HOME\AppData\Roaming\Webchain\mainnet\keystore and see no changes, previous file with key is still there so GUI wallet not replacing any wallet data created by webchaind

BTW You can use recovery tool for windows , ex. Recuva , which can undelete files from specific dir
In you case you can try to undelete key files from $HOME\AppData\Roaming\Webchain\mainnet\keystore
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tpqvinh

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:57:29 PM

I just follow your steps
Code:
1. Download webchaind 
2. Created account in webchaind folder from create_wallet.bat and i see keyfile at $HOME\AppData\Roaming\Webchain\mainnet\keystore
3. Download and run WebchainWallet-win-v0.10.0.exe
4. In GUI wallet i imported key from dir $HOME\AppData\Roaming\Webchain\mainnet\keystore  and see that wallet number in webchain GUI wallet
5. Then i create NEW wallet in Webchain GUI wallet . Was asked to save anywhere my new wallet key , i did it

Then i go to $HOME\AppData\Roaming\Webchain\mainnet\keystore and see no changes, previous file with key is still there so GUI wallet not replacing any wallet data created by webchaind

BTW You can use recovery tool for windows , ex. Recuva , which can undelete files from specific dir
In you case you can try to undelete key files from $HOME\AppData\Roaming\Webchain\mainnet\keystore

The problem is I created a new wallet by create_wallet.bat and its really replacing my old key file. Sad
Below is my folder right now, It only has the newest wallet file created today. My old one was created last week.
https://sv1.uphinhnhanh.com/images/2018/05/28/image397d8.png

I also tried the Recuva but seem it found nothing. Sad
I have the password phase and the address for my wallet, is there any way to get it back, please Sad.
I have mined for a week.
Platon_x

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:23:02 PM

The problem is I created a new wallet by create_wallet.bat and its really replacing my old key file. Sad
Below is my folder right now, It only has the newest wallet file created today. My old one was created last week.

I have the password phase and the address for my wallet, is there any way to get it back, please Sad.
I have mined for a week.

I just run create_wallet.bat some times and i see ALL created keys in folder. Can you try to run create_wallet.bat else one or some times and see if it replacing your old keys
tpqvinh

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:16:07 PM

I have mined for a week.

I just run create_wallet.bat some times and i see ALL created keys in folder. Can you try to run create_wallet.bat else one or some times and see if it replacing your old keys

Problem solved, thank you very much.

I created it in another PC so It stored there, I forgot about that... Sorry.
tosadsen

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:59:49 PM

I do not understand it at all, but what is the role of Webchain coin?
albertod

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 05:21:09 PM

I do not understand it at all, but what is the role of Webchain coin?

Hello! Summarizing, I can say that Webchain is a CPU-mineable blockchain and that the process of applying to exchanges in order to add WEB (the coin) will start soon. I would kindly ask you to go over webchain whitepaper. There you can find the protocol webchain is based on, some important details and the roadmap of the project.

albertod

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 05:32:56 PM

It's clear, thank you!

Thank you for your question, I'm sure it helps others to solve doubts.
albertod

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 05:43:49 PM

Hi, Thank you for this awesome project. I only have one question to ask. Won't mining through your software harm my laptop in the long run? Thanks, I will be grateful when my request is replied.

Hi, Im new here and Ive been running since the project started, at first i thought it was gonna use up all my cpu resources, but it hasn't and I can mine in the pools

We just recommend to regularly check your cooling system to avoid any undesired damage to your device.
albertod

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 06:00:19 PM

I appreciate stable official pool especially in early days. However, with current hash distribution the blockchain is not suitable for trustless transactions  Smiley instead we need to trust pool operator not to mess around - Not that I wouldn't, but it's just not the point in blockchain tech. Therefore it should be one of the top priorities to reach full decentralization.

Hello! Thanks for your comment. Reaching full decentralization is a common objective when it refers to blockchains. As it has been said before, blockchains create a system where trust is no longer an issue, as it is simply no longer required.

Using PoW, we make sure that participants on the network securely agree on the transactions that should be added, plus Webchain is a smart-contracts enabled blockchain, where by definition there is no disputing whether a party fulfilled obligations, as doing so is automated against clearly defined terms.

We invite you to join, in case you hadn't already.
albertod

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 06:05:57 PM

Wallet creation is too complex and difficult to understand. Please give us detailed and easy instructions

Not at all. Download files from github, start create wallet ***, go to AppData folder (to view it, you must have enabled hiden files and folder in windows) webchain folder ... there you have all you need: wallet dat, wallet text file, ... Backup those files.

Any questions?

EDITED: *** put your passphrase in (cursor will not move - text is invisible), just type your phrase an confirm

We like it when community members help one another, it just confirms how simple is to setup webchain miner.
albertod

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 06:27:23 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2018, 06:58:09 PM by albertod

Can I send or receive coins from other accounts at this time?
Thank you.

Hello! If you have created different accounts, you can always send coins to any other webchain wallet.

You can use the GUI pre-release wallet https://github.com/webchain-network/webchain-wallet/releases

You can also do it from the console, following these steps:

1) Run  > personal.unlockAccount(WALLET)

where “WALLET” refers to your webchain wallet number. You will be prompted with your wallet password. Type it and press enter.

2) To send coins to another wallet, use this command with the following  arguments:

> webchain.sendTransaction({from:'WALLET1', to:'WALLET2', value: web3.toWei(0.05, "ether"), gas:21000});

where “WALLET1” represents your wallet, and “WALLET2” the recipient's wallet. 0.05 is an example of the amount of WEB to be sent.
albertod

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 06:33:25 PM

This is not yet wallet release - this is pre-release. It's Alpha, main functions work hopefully but not everything. Please don't send more money than you are willing to lose! If you are afraid - don't use it, wait for official full release. https://github.com/webchain-network/webchain-wallet/releases, main things that we know that don't work yet
1) It doesn't show incoming transactions, only outgoing, although It does show correctly total balance. Sending money works fine, so if you want to see incoming transaction details, you should use explorer for now
2) few things in interface doesn't work as it should, feel free to share it, although we know about most things probably. 

You can use Mainnet in right upper corner but be careful as this will slow down your PC during network synchronization, so you might prefer to use light node mode.

Although we do encourage you to run full node of course if your PC can handle it.

We thank the community for helping us test this pre-release version of Webchain Wallet. Keep in mind that this isn't the official release. You can download it from here.

Comments and suggestions are kindly received by our support team. Do it here  or join us on https://discordapp.com/invite/86nTHtf
albertod

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 07:12:04 PM

I found my Keystore file in:

C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Webchaind

Every time you generate a new account, a new file is created and you should be able to see them all on \AppData\Roaming\Webchain\mainnet\keystore
albertod

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 07:22:15 PM

Problem solved, thank you very much.

I created it in another PC so It stored there, I forgot about that... Sorry.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.
kraftminer

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:19:01 PM

I appreciate stable official pool especially in early days. However, with current hash distribution the blockchain is not suitable for trustless transactions  Smiley instead we need to trust pool operator not to mess around - Not that I wouldn't, but it's just not the point in blockchain tech. Therefore it should be one of the top priorities to reach full decentralization.

Hello! Thanks for your comment. Reaching full decentralization is a common objective when it refers to blockchains. As it has been said before, blockchains create a system where trust is no longer an issue, as it is simply no longer required.

Using PoW, we make sure that participants on the network securely agree on the transactions that should be added, plus Webchain is a smart-contracts enabled blockchain, where by definition there is no disputing whether a party fulfilled obligations, as doing so is automated against clearly defined terms.

We invite you to join, in case you hadn't already.

The only issue being that most of the POW hashrate is bundled into a single pool right now. Which in theory will allow pool operator to add unverified blocks, initiate double spends, etc. Decentralization must be paramont, not just common objective for these kinds of projects. A centralized blockchain is worth nothing more than a centralized database (with public API for transaction transparency). It just won't work as a trustless platform, no matter about having smart contracts or not. Those won't be worth anything, either. I suggest devs make equal promotion for all pools by including an up-to-date pool list in the first post of this thread and on the project website. If you are serious about this you might also consider temporarily closing down official pool or making it less attractive as an alternative by charging higher fees.
albertod

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 12:11:32 PM

The only issue being that most of the POW hashrate is bundled into a single pool right now. Which in theory will allow pool operator to add unverified blocks, initiate double spends, etc. Decentralization must be paramont, not just common objective for these kinds of projects. A centralized blockchain is worth nothing more than a centralized database (with public API for transaction transparency). It just won't work as a trustless platform, no matter about having smart contracts or not. Those won't be worth anything, either. I suggest devs make equal promotion for all pools by including an up-to-date pool list in the first post of this thread and on the project website. If you are serious about this you might also consider temporarily closing down official pool or making it less attractive as an alternative by charging higher fees.

Thanks for your comment. I'll send your ideas to our marketing team. Your suggestions are appreciated.
harry-nina

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:23:48 PM

So I can start using webchain wallet?  Huh
albertod

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 12:36:31 PM

So I can start using webchain wallet?  Huh

Hello!, Yes, you can. Start by downloading it from https://github.com/webchain-network/webchain-wallet/releases

Keep in mind that this is a pre-release version and although we haven't found any serious bugs, the transactions you complete on the wallet are at your sole risk.
harry-nina

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:53:48 PM

Hello!, Yes, you can. Start by downloading it from https://github.com/webchain-network/webchain-wallet/releases

Keep in mind that this is a pre-release version and although we haven't found any serious bugs, the transactions you complete on the wallet are at your sole risk.

Ok, get you. Is there a guide or something for new users?
albertod

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 01:08:05 PM

Ok, get you. Is there a guide or something for new users?

It will be released along with the official wallet app. If you have any questions, you can post here and we will do our best to help you out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: