Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:06:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][MINTME]🌎MintMe.com Coin⚡️CPU mining⚡️DApps via Websites🚀No ICO/ASIC  (Read 84370 times)
webchain-network (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 130
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 01:38:59 PM

We have added community pools to the main thread, so you can use them as an option:

Community Pools:
HashLuck
TypeMine
GonsPool
ThetaPool
LOUDMining

Have a great day!

▪◾◼💎       MINTME.COM COIN      💎◼◾▪  
  The World's Most Secure Blockchain for DApps 👛 [ Pool ] [ Wallet ] [ Explorer ] 💸 CPU  Mining 🔻 No ICO 🔻 No ASIC 
 [ Facebook ] ◉ [ LinkedIn ] ◉ [ Twitter ] ◉ [ Reddit ] ◉ [ Telegram ] ◉ [ Telegram ] ◉  [ Discord ] 
wyvern2

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:34:22 PM

Does this have a javascript web mining in the future? So my web visitor be able to mining for me  Cool
webchain-network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 04:18:06 PM

Does this have a javascript web mining in the future? So my web visitor be able to mining for me  Cool

yes, it's in our roadmap and it will definetely be here

The World's Most Secure Blockchain for DApps 👛 [ Pool ] [ Wallet ] [ Explorer ] 💸 CPU  Mining 🔻 No ICO 🔻 No ASIC 
 [ Facebook ] ◉ [ LinkedIn ] ◉ [ Twitter ] ◉ [ Reddit ] ◉ [ Telegram ] ◉ [ Telegram ] ◉  [ Discord ] 
akaRev

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:40:54 PM

hi, dev!   please, add this coin to TradeOgre exchange.

Lots of people ask about tradeogre - we applied some time ago already, but it's very hard to contact them. They have no contact information on their page (no email, no chat, no ticket submit). I think they need our help from technical side to add it, but so far they didn't say anything. If you want - ask them yourself via twitter here https://twitter.com/TradeOgre and tell them that you want WEB to be listed on tradeogre

Use this form to add coin

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScolXS8WMCDG7j8dIAbmutrQR6BWD5BrOCcRKJLCFfgPTBwoQ/viewform
webchain-network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 09:06:58 PM

hi, dev!   please, add this coin to TradeOgre exchange.

Lots of people ask about tradeogre - we applied some time ago already, but it's very hard to contact them. They have no contact information on their page (no email, no chat, no ticket submit). I think they need our help from technical side to add it, but so far they didn't say anything. If you want - ask them yourself via twitter here https://twitter.com/TradeOgre and tell them that you want WEB to be listed on tradeogre

Use this form to add coin

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScolXS8WMCDG7j8dIAbmutrQR6BWD5BrOCcRKJLCFfgPTBwoQ/viewform

thanks but we used it few times already and there is silence, also no sign of life on twitter

if you want to help write to them on twitter that you ask for this coin to be added

AvestaOfficialAccount

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 07:52:06 AM

yes, it's in our roadmap and it will definetely be here

That's an interesting thing to think about...  Websites mining to keep the blockchain going... Hmmmm.....
Phat Chimp

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:46:19 AM

Thnks for ur Help! Do I have to ad the worker also somewhere else?
You are welcome! No only as described in #660

already found it. I had to start the .exe, not the cmd duh..  but thanx for helping.
webchain-network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 10:26:14 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2018, 11:19:39 AM by webchain-network

We would like to announce that we are the team that created coinimp.com - most profitable javascript miner on the market! Number one in Google http://take.ms/yeKjO
We are also the team that created popular free hosting with millions of users. We have many regional hosting services in local languages across 5 continents, we are working on page that will present all our hosting regions and give more information about our hosting solutions. So we won't reveal it's name yet, since presentation page is not yet ready.
Why this is important for WEB? because we are creating ecosystem for webmasters to earn on their content.

As hosting provider with millions of users, and as one of the leading javascript mining solutions we will make WEB to be in center of it.
- it will be first currency minable via CoinIMP other than Monero
- it will be payment method accepted in all our services
- it will be earnable easly by a click of a button in hosting panel

Our team works only on projects that are mentioned above, we do not have more of them. We will focus on joining all 3 services (WEB, hosting, coinimp) together.

P.S. we are not revealing our biggest idea, because contrary to some projects, we announce only things we are 100% certain we can deliver. Biggest announcement will be made later, maybe even early next year. This new idea will be directly related to WEB but it's still in research phase so there is a chance it will be totally called off.

JennyatKW

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:01:38 AM

A very interesting and ambitious idea. I will invest in ICO
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:06:14 PM

We would like to announce that we are the team that created coinimp.com - most profitable javascript miner on the market! Number one in Google http://take.ms/yeKjO
We are also the team that created popular free hosting with millions of users. We have many regional hosting services in local languages across 5 continents, we are working on page that will present all our hosting regions and give more information about our hosting solutions. So we won't reveal it's name yet, since presentation page is not yet ready.
Why this is important for WEB? because we are creating ecosystem for webmasters to earn on their content.

As hosting provider with millions of users, and as one of the leading javascript mining solutions we will make WEB to be in center of it.
- it will be first currency minable via CoinIMP other than Monero
- it will be payment method accepted in all our services
- it will be earnable easly by a click of a button in hosting panel

Our team works only on projects that are mentioned above, we do not have more of them. We will focus on joining all 3 services (WEB, hosting, coinimp) together.

P.S. we are not revealing our biggest idea, because contrary to some projects, we announce only things we are 100% certain we can deliver. Biggest announcement will be made later, maybe even early next year. This new idea will be directly related to WEB but it's still in research phase so there is a chance it will be totally called off.

Very impressive news, looks like this project will be much more than what you can see at first. I wonder if you are planning some utility for WEB, like discounts for your services or maybe people could pay directly with your coins. I think in long term such features would give WEB value and stability.
flymnb

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:15:13 PM

Good projects, there's no weary ICO plan. Mining is also a fair way to do it. There is no special distribution.
Jayjay04
Legendary

Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:19:43 PM

Do you guys know about JSECOINS ?!?

It is a very interesting project working pretty much in the same way. The website mining app is already working...
How are you different from it ?!

Thx

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
            █████          ▄▄███████▌
     ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀        ╓████████▀▀
    █████               ██████▀▀       ▄███▄
     ▀▀▀        ▄███▄    ▀▀▀           ▀███▀
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
       ▁▄▄███▄           ▄▄████████▌
   ▁▄▆████████       ▄▄█████████▀▀       ▄███▄
 ▄█████████▀▔    ▄▄█████████▀▀           ▀███▀
▐██████▀▀▔   ,▄█████████▀▀        ▄▄▄
 ▔▀▀▀▔    ▄▄████████▀▀           █████
      ▄▄████████▀▀       ▄▄██▄    ▀▀▀
   ▄█████████▀       ▄▄███████▌       ▄▄▄
  ▐██████▀▀      ▄▄█████████▀▔       █████
   `▀▀▀      ▂▄█████████▀▀    ,▄▄µ    ▀▀▀
          ▂▆████████▀▀    ,▄██████▌
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
.The Next Proof-of-Stake.
KSmart Contract Tokene.

webchain-network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 10:56:01 AM

just a small update:

Ever wonder who got lots of WEB? now you can check, we added Richlist functionality http://explorer.webchain.network/richlist It doesn't include our premined part as it's not circulating supply. No. 1 is almost for sure Stocks Exchange account, although we haven't confirmed it with them.

kavosh

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:12:10 PM

Hi, Thank you for your Great project, I'm mining with windows but I have many PC's with x86 windows, is it possible to compile with x86 architecture and put in github?
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 03:24:26 PM

If the all system work correctly then it will be good. I hope so it will do. Why have you not planned for ICO? However, do you have any marketing plan which can help to grow up your project? I will wait up to see good happening the system. I hope you will do your best.  Cheesy Cheesy

webchain-network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 04:19:34 PM

Hi, Thank you for your Great project, I'm mining with windows but I have many PC's with x86 windows, is it possible to compile with x86 architecture and put in github?

older miner was compiled also for 32bit https://github.com/webchain-network/webchain-miner/releases

scroll down to previous version

webchain-network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 05:07:36 PM

If the all system work correctly then it will be good. I hope so it will do. Why have you not planned for ICO? However, do you have any marketing plan which can help to grow up your project? I will wait up to see good happening the system. I hope you will do your best.  Cheesy Cheesy

yes we do have marketing plan, and if you miss the ICO expierience, just buy some WEB from exchange, like https://stocks.exchange/trade/WEB/BTC

Jayjay04
Legendary

Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:33:50 PM

Is there any other exchange available ?!

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
            █████          ▄▄███████▌
     ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀        ╓████████▀▀
    █████               ██████▀▀       ▄███▄
     ▀▀▀        ▄███▄    ▀▀▀           ▀███▀
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
       ▁▄▄███▄           ▄▄████████▌
   ▁▄▆████████       ▄▄█████████▀▀       ▄███▄
 ▄█████████▀▔    ▄▄█████████▀▀           ▀███▀
▐██████▀▀▔   ,▄█████████▀▀        ▄▄▄
 ▔▀▀▀▔    ▄▄████████▀▀           █████
      ▄▄████████▀▀       ▄▄██▄    ▀▀▀
   ▄█████████▀       ▄▄███████▌       ▄▄▄
  ▐██████▀▀      ▄▄█████████▀▔       █████
   `▀▀▀      ▂▄█████████▀▀    ,▄▄µ    ▀▀▀
          ▂▆████████▀▀    ,▄██████▌
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
.The Next Proof-of-Stake.
KSmart Contract Tokene.

CooLLeR777

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:43:55 AM

yes we do have marketing plan, and if you miss the ICO expierience, just buy some WEB from exchange, like https://stocks.exchange/trade/WEB/BTC
You must add your coin to the stock exchange YoBit.net
This will greatly increase the value of the coin
webchain-network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 10:30:18 AM

If the all system work correctly then it will be good. I hope so it will do. Why have you not planned for ICO? However, do you have any marketing plan which can help to grow up your project? I will wait up to see good happening the system. I hope you will do your best.  Cheesy Cheesy

You must add your coin to the stock exchange YoBit.net
This will greatly increase the value of the coin

we applied there already, waiting for reply.

if you want to help - open ticket with them and ask about possibility to list Webchain

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: