Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:37:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][MINTME]🌎MintMe.com Coin⚡️CPU mining⚡️DApps via Websites🚀No ICO/ASIC  (Read 84024 times)
webchain-network (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 130
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 01:48:22 PM

I'm looking at your project and I'm not sure the owners of ASIC will not be able to extract your coin. There are many ways to modify both the algorithm and the devices. Some of the new coins, which were presented as protected from ASIC, just had a modified miner. The Creator of the coin minted it himself on his device, and the rest mined the coin on the CPU. it was a sad sight. How can we be sure of your honesty?

we premined 20% and we were open about it. And we announced lock-in dates which everyone can monitor.

If we will be doing things like some other projects you talking about did - our share would be worth nothing, and just to get one more 1% of nothing we would go to such lengths as to build ASIC? This is exactly why I think premine is guaranteeing that you will not see this project die like many others. We don't have a way to cheat anyone. We just have to make it succeed, this is our only way. no ICO, so we have nothing to run away with, yet premine gives many reasons to stay and make it great.

as to staying ASIC resistant the only way is to evolve and change - and we are going to tweak our algorithm regularly to keep it that way

If you want to help, help in marketing, spread the word about Webchain in any possible way.

We do have more extensive marketing plans, we just need a little more time to execute them, but every help is welcome.

▪◾◼💎       MINTME.COM COIN      💎◼◾▪  
  The World's Most Secure Blockchain for DApps 👛 [ Pool ] [ Wallet ] [ Explorer ] 💸 CPU  Mining 🔻 No ICO 🔻 No ASIC 
 [ Facebook ] ◉ [ LinkedIn ] ◉ [ Twitter ] ◉ [ Reddit ] ◉ [ Telegram ] ◉ [ Telegram ] ◉  [ Discord ] 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zacrout

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:04:14 PM

hi community, i think i have problem with GUI wallet, when i start the the GUI webchainwallet nothing happens it is still load for starting but i have not acces to the main wallet showing the stats and whole the interface
https://imgur.com/p9NjFEy thks in advance for your reply
After installing the wallet, see if there is in the directory C:\Program Files\WebchainWallet\ the resources folder and whether it contains the following files: elevate.exe, emerald.exe, webchaind.exe ,and other just 8 files I have now. The resources folder itself is created during the installation of the wallet in a temporary directory C:\Users\youName\AppData\Local\Temp I just copied it from there and pasted it into C:\Program Files\WebchainWallet\
i installed webchainwallet on C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Programs\WebchainWallet and resources folder alraydy exist ,i don't think that was the problem, i need help, thks
I think your wallet is trying to start as Mainet (Node 1) close the wallet and edit the settings.json of C:\Users\youName\AppData\Roaming\WebchainWallet text editor as follows:
{
   "version": 1,
   "geth": {
      "url": "http://127.0.0.1:39573",
      "type": "local"
   },
   "chain": {
      "id": 101,
      "name": "mainnet"
   },
   "terms": "v1"
}

it work like a charm thanks :-)
DODREAM14

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:52:53 PM

A great idea is to make it a block-chain that will use most of the unused CPU resources connected to the Internet
Jayjay04
Legendary

Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:27:12 PM

Node 1 (lightmode) is not working for me, had to change to node 2

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
            █████          ▄▄███████▌
     ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀        ╓████████▀▀
    █████               ██████▀▀       ▄███▄
     ▀▀▀        ▄███▄    ▀▀▀           ▀███▀
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
       ▁▄▄███▄           ▄▄████████▌
   ▁▄▆████████       ▄▄█████████▀▀       ▄███▄
 ▄█████████▀▔    ▄▄█████████▀▀           ▀███▀
▐██████▀▀▔   ,▄█████████▀▀        ▄▄▄
 ▔▀▀▀▔    ▄▄████████▀▀           █████
      ▄▄████████▀▀       ▄▄██▄    ▀▀▀
   ▄█████████▀       ▄▄███████▌       ▄▄▄
  ▐██████▀▀      ▄▄█████████▀▔       █████
   `▀▀▀      ▂▄█████████▀▀    ,▄▄µ    ▀▀▀
          ▂▆████████▀▀    ,▄██████▌
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
.The Next Proof-of-Stake.
KSmart Contract Tokene.

webchain-network (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 130
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 01:48:20 PM

Node 1 (lightmode) is not working for me, had to change to node 2

node is working again since this morning

▪◾◼💎       MINTME.COM COIN      💎◼◾▪  
  The World's Most Secure Blockchain for DApps 👛 [ Pool ] [ Wallet ] [ Explorer ] 💸 CPU  Mining 🔻 No ICO 🔻 No ASIC 
 [ Facebook ] ◉ [ LinkedIn ] ◉ [ Twitter ] ◉ [ Reddit ] ◉ [ Telegram ] ◉ [ Telegram ] ◉  [ Discord ] 
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 08:49:27 PM

ok..i was going to just drop this concept on the shitcoin trash but i will give it a try to mine some coins. i am courious where this can go. any exchange?

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
-Night-

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:49:29 PM

ok..i was going to just drop this concept on the shitcoin trash but i will give it a try to mine some coins. i am courious where this can go. any exchange?
https://stocks.exchange/trade/WEB/BTC
northvetroff

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:52:31 AM

hello, I have just started my mining, and having a problem already: when I go to https://pool.webchain.network/ to see my history - I dont have any info. "How to" says that it will apear after the miner has sent the first accepted share. but how will I know it?? (don't be too strict to me, because I am a beginner and have chosen you, because your servise seems to be simple)
Platon_x

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:25:58 AM

hello, I have just started my mining, and having a problem already: when I go to https://pool.webchain.network/ to see my history - I dont have any info. "How to" says that it will apear after the miner has sent the first accepted share. but how will I know it?? (don't be too strict to me, because I am a beginner and have chosen you, because your servise seems to be simple)

To see your stats enter your webchain wallet number in "Your Stats & Payment History" search string at pool and press Lookup. Do you see accepted shares in your miner ?
typeplus

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:40:02 AM

Make sure you have accepted shares. If so double check your address and have a look @ the block explorer https://explorer.webchain.network/
albertod

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 01:39:51 PM

good project, rely in the future can run according to the planned!

Thanks for your comment. We appreciate it. The team is working hard to keep on track and deliver what has been promised.
albertod

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 01:53:56 PM

Airdrops and Bounty's for the most part just attract the people you dont want - those who dont give a toss other than to get free coins to sell them as soon as they can.

Start mining Webchain, its easy and you get a good return for even low end hardware or just buy it  Wink . Its around .01 USD so you can get so many for very little investment.

Not always is like that. You can make smart campaign so only people interested in the projects get the coins. Also I think mining is just mandatory for everybody who thinks seriously about WEB.

Thanks for your comment. We agree on that point and we keep working hard on making mining equally profitable for everyone. We have some marketing plans and we'll get them started at the right moment. Happy mining!
albertod

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 02:03:27 PM

Airdrops and Bounty's for the most part just attract the people you dont want - those who dont give a toss other than to get free coins to sell them as soon as they can.

Start mining Webchain, its easy and you get a good return for even low end hardware or just buy it  Wink . Its around .01 USD so you can get so many for very little investment.
yes in most part airdrop only make the price go lower, but it is effective to add more holders and to make webchain more known by other. Dev must try that

Hold your horses! The best is yet to come. Regarding the calculator, it isn't available for the official pools yet, but we've heard some community pools have enabled it. We have other priorities at the moment but keep taking notes of your suggestions and needs.

Thanks for your comment.
albertod

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 02:18:20 PM

Hey, team. sensible plan!

Thanks for your comment. Keep in touch, we'll be looking forward to hearing from you again.
albertod

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 02:38:59 PM

Which is the hashrate reached by the Webchain network by now? Do you already need pools to find blocks? Sorry if I didn't read the whole thread to look for these infos.

You can always get that information by having a look at the pool stats https://pool.webchain.network/. On the main post you can also check the official and community pools that have already been created.  Wink
albertod

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 02:51:04 PM

I agree that use of intellectual contracts will become more popular because of Webchain!

We believe so too. That's why we need the community to spread the word about webchain, we need you.
albertod

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 03:49:18 PM

A great idea is to make it a block-chain that will use most of the unused CPU resources connected to the Internet

And devs have designed Webchain to satisfy that idea. You can get to know more about it by reading our whitepaper
tsagas_lr

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:04:37 PM

0% introductory fee ended at http://webchain.thetapool.com. Thetapool now operates with a competitive 0.5% fee to sustain the server costs.

We've been busy lately and started laying the groundwork for some major changes, ETA 1-2 months. Come hash with us and stay tuned for some nice surprises.
Jayjay04
Legendary

Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:38:16 PM

Cool, I was able to crack it.
developed GPU miner for webchain,63% much efficient then CPU miner.
Message me, if you need it, you can also donate me some BTC for my hardwork.

Your a newbie, we cannot send you PM Wink

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
            █████          ▄▄███████▌
     ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀        ╓████████▀▀
    █████               ██████▀▀       ▄███▄
     ▀▀▀        ▄███▄    ▀▀▀           ▀███▀
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
       ▁▄▄███▄           ▄▄████████▌
   ▁▄▆████████       ▄▄█████████▀▀       ▄███▄
 ▄█████████▀▔    ▄▄█████████▀▀           ▀███▀
▐██████▀▀▔   ,▄█████████▀▀        ▄▄▄
 ▔▀▀▀▔    ▄▄████████▀▀           █████
      ▄▄████████▀▀       ▄▄██▄    ▀▀▀
   ▄█████████▀       ▄▄███████▌       ▄▄▄
  ▐██████▀▀      ▄▄█████████▀▔       █████
   `▀▀▀      ▂▄█████████▀▀    ,▄▄µ    ▀▀▀
          ▂▆████████▀▀    ,▄██████▌
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
.The Next Proof-of-Stake.
KSmart Contract Tokene.

lashd08127hh

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:24:22 AM

I have realized  the team that is inside it can be sure the project will be good in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: