Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:52:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is a Madmax outcome coming before 2020? Thus do we need anonymity?
yes - 74 (46.5%)
no - 85 (53.5%)
Total Voters: 159

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is a Madmax outcome coming before 2020? Thus do we need anonymity?  (Read 102759 times)
iamback

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 08:53:36 PM

Gold will bottom between $680 and $1000. The final low has not been reached yet (probably ditto for Bitcoin too).

http://armstrongeconomics.com/2015/02/14/gold-dollar-reality/

There have been two targets for a gold low. The normal technical replacement back to the 1980 high, which calls for a break under $1,000. The worse case is a drop all the way down to test our Yearly Bearish Reversal at the $680 level. The latter would certainly be possible if the central banks start selling off the gold since it no longer serves any function within the world monetary system no matter what the gold promoters argue. We are moving to electronic money so the governments can get every penny of tax. That is the trend and the governments are destroying the world economy in the process.

Password scrambled, ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. Formerly AnonyMint, TheFascistMind, contagion, UnunoctaniumTesticles.
iamback

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 05:04:01 PM

Likely high for the dollar and US stocks is 2017:

http://armstrongeconomics.com/2015/02/15/g20-leaders-plead-with-fed-not-to-raise-rates/

Password scrambled, ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. Formerly AnonyMint, TheFascistMind, contagion, UnunoctaniumTesticles.
CoinCube
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1055

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 12:32:39 AM

Humm 2017 huh. Early 2017 is my goal timeline to finally be debt free. If the dollar peaks in 2017 i hope its then end rather then the beginning. It would be rather anticlimatic to finally get debt free and then watch my purchasing power instantly vanish.  

In other news central banks are effectively financing all global government debt. I am sure this will end well.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-02-15/only-question-about-so-called-recovery

iamback

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 06:51:04 AM

Armstrong spells out exactly why the one world currency must come:

http://armstrongeconomics.com/2015/02/15/setting-the-stage-for-the-one-world-currency/

And the video of him predicting the end of the Swiss peg before it was abandoned:

http://armstrongeconomics.com/2015/02/15/berlin-conference-the-swiss-peg-will-go/

More of his predictions alluded to in a trailer to the Forecaster biography:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MP2QaT2A_A

iamback

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 05:01:37 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2015, 09:31:57 PM by iamback

I am not thrilled to quote this Graham Summers who I followed in 2012 and managed to lose $75,000, but this article is correct:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-02-16/end-global-debt-system-approaches

This is what Armstrong's October 2015 Sovereign Debt Big Bang is all about.

http://armstrongeconomics.com/2015/02/17/ratio-analysis-the-other-side-of-2015-75/

We are in a Sovereign Debt Crisis and what made the Great Depression so bad was NOT the collapse in the Dow, it was the complete wipe out of sovereign bonds. These bonds went off the board. The Investment Bankers sold foreign government bonds to the average person in small denominations. They were listed on the NY market. Today, such bonds are bailed-out because the bankers own them – NOT mom and pops.

2016 is when the TBTFs (Too Big To Fail) fail.  Shocked

Carpeaux

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 07:00:32 AM

LoL if i own gold i my country i pay tax when i buy it and tax over the tax and if i dare to sell gold i pay tax to sell it, if you got more than a certain amount to sell you pay 70% income tax as well

OMG 70% tax Huh

Where do you live???

And I thought things were bad enough here
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 05:27:04 PM

Nothing is going to beat Maidsafe for anonimity when it comes out. Too bad is bubbled as fuck now and can't properly invest.
iamback

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 09:05:01 PM

Here is a link to a very important post on the coming Mad Max cycle and shift from West to Asia:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=380441.msg10493898#msg10493898

Nothing is going to beat Maidsafe for anonimity when it comes out. Too bad is bubbled as fuck now and can't properly invest.

"Bubbled as fuck," lol  Cheesy

MaidSafe's design concept is nearly useless.

iamback

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 05:18:43 AM

Armstrong is predicting the European stock markets will peak before the USA does. USA prediction is probably 2017, so it looks like Europe to peak in 2015 (or 2016?). There is a Panic cycle for the German DAX week of April 13, which is also a Long-term and Trading signal (see the computer generated trading model chart).

http://armstrongeconomics.com/2015/02/18/are-we-headed-into-a-european-equity-bubble/

iamback

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 05:02:33 PM

Cross-posting from rpietila's speculation thread...

Nestmann's logic appears to be flawed, because:

http://www.epi.org/publication/retirement-inequality-chartbook/

In 2010, households in the top income-fifth accounted for 72 percent of total savings in retirement accounts (Figure 19).

72% of 4.4 trillion is a significant amount for the government to expropriate and if it will only affect roughly 63/5 = 13 million voters (actually probably less voters because wealth is non-linearly power law distributed not uniform).

So IMO you don't want to get rich in Bitcoin in a Roth. Don't forget about clawbacks. Withdrawing before a change might not exempt you, as clawbacks can be politically justified as going after the rich who were trying to front run the law in order to avoid paying their fair share of the burden.

The key to sliding into the abyss is as the 80% of the people are bankrupted by the deflation, then there is no hope for the remaining 20% as the rabid masses go for the "tax the rich". But then there is nothing left to tax because taxing the rich implodes the economy and then the cancer turns on the masses and culls them (gas chambers, wars, etc).

It seems to me, since the Roth IRA funds have already been taxed they are at less risk as compared to traditional IRAs which haven't been taxed yet.

Governments typically force all retirement funds to invest in sovereign bonds during a sovereign bond or fiscal crisis, e.g. afair Poland and Argentina have already nationalized the pensions.

http://armstrongeconomics.com/2014/09/18/pending-pension-crisis-they-are-only-a-promise/
http://armstrongeconomics.com/2014/09/22/pension-funds-being-taken-to-fund-infrastructure/
http://armstrongeconomics.com/2014/01/29/cycles-obamas-tax-free-bonds/
http://armstrongeconomics.com/2014/12/14/the-three-bombshells-tucked-inside-the-continuing-resolution-to-fund-the-govt/
http://armstrongeconomics.com/693-2/2012-2/obamacare-the-investment-tax/

The only shelter will be tangible assets for long-term capital. Forget buying and selling. They will take 50% of that very soon. The strategy is to realize we are looking at the collapse of government by implosion as has been the case with every major core economy in history. So hang on – this will be an interesting ride.

iamback

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 04:12:36 PM

What the rest of the USA may be going through from 2017 - 2024. This is how it changes. And nobody anticipates it.

That is what we are seeing in Europe. There is a 50% tax, then another 30% tax on what is left, then a 25% tax when you spend you money. United States is a few years behind Europe. New Jersey is already putting exit taxes on people who own real estate and who sell and try to get their assets out. Detroit was the first city to go bankrupt under its pension debts. This is when the productive rich start abandoning property and fleeing to freedom as the rule of law collapses.

BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 04:22:44 PM

What the rest of the USA may be going through from 2017 - 2024. This is how it changes. And nobody anticipates it.

brought to you by congress and the civilian admin. some paid to see that happens, but no one was forced to accept the briberies... it may seem unfair to the "cops", but you have to understand it's part of the way of life under your watch... shouldn't but what can you do? it ain't the law that stop the bad man from accepting the corruptions, for those offering it's a question of financial survival, otherwise some one else will do it and succeed... (experimental food producing systemic pesticide in the fibers directly and they made it safe, ie legal - a plant of the early hours of the creation, unsafe ie illegal). Political integrity comes from law enforcement (and the pressure of the legion, and when they cross bye bye "cops"), however when the police state emerges, you get the worst, time for the military dictatorship (ain't bad, just a wording for restoring some sanity, but it can too goes out of hand, but food cleanness around the country has always been a priority for said gov, soldiers come from across the land and maybe one day be the supreme soviet Cheesy).

what is sad is that most Americans will never realize that they went trough a battlefield, the homefront is so foggy for them, they can't even see the in-motion, who cares, as long as the f.o.g. is before the foes eyes.

edit: what's the role of the fence on the second pic?

money is faster...
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 04:25:06 PM

One thing I don't understand is that if a "madmax outcome" happens, (a complete breakdown of society) then why would one need anonymity? There would be no records or social infrastructure to support it. What you would need is calories, not anonymity.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 12:15:24 AM

I can't wait to see how you rationalize the failure of the world to comply with Martinfoil and your 'Doomsday 2015.75' prediction.  Better start hedging that bet ASAP!

There has not been any such failure.

2015.75 is the start of the BIG BANG. It is when the USA reaches the top of its current up trajectory and starts to head down. It doesn't mean we will all be starving and shivering in the dark in October. It will take some years for the collapse to ensue and amplify in effect.

Armstrong has been saying since 2012, when he correctly predicted the capital flows to return to the dollar, that US stock market phase transition could be delayed into the 2015.75 - 2017 timeframe. He had often stated that he would not know the answer until the closing of 2014. Exactly as he predicted, the market gave him this answer with the Treasury bonds elected THREE YEARLY REVERSAL signals.

Thus he now knows the phase transition will first be in Treasury bonds to peak 2015.75, then we enter the BIG BANG of sovereign debt collapse.

STFU mofo.

There you go!  I knew you would have some nice hedging ready to deploy as the 15.75 date draws near.   Smiley

Oh, suddenly it's not a deadline but just the 'beginning of the end?'  How convenient for you to avoid measurable metrics of the truth/falsity of Martinfoin's magical AI predictions and retreat into the more traditional old 'The End is Nigh' and coming SoonTM eschatology.

"Current up trajectory?"  "Starts to head down?"  Did you miss the beginning of the Great Recession in 2008?

"Some years?"  LOL, that magical AI program sure is vague when it comes down to actually producing useful information instead of selling newsletters, bilking investors, and defying judges.

At least Jim Willie has the guts to keep saying this is the final year of the petrodollar's reserve currency status, even if he's wrong!

*Le Two Years Later*

So much for Shelby and Martinfoil's "Treasury bonds to peak 2015.75, then we enter the BIG BANG of sovereign debt collapse" predictions.

Over a year later, they look like doom-mongering chumps.

And I've grown rich thanks to Monero.

Too bad all-wise all-knowing Shelby outsmarted himself and didn't get 0.1% of Monero when he had the chance and I strongly recommended he do so.

Shelby is always wrong about everything, and that's OK.  My problem is him still having the unmitigated gall to consider himself an empiricist with predictive skills superior to my own, despite having embraced so many failed models and eschewing so many successful ones.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 12:20:13 AM

Except that iCEBREAKER just lied. Armstrong has continued to be correct. Readers can visit the Martin Armstrong thread in the Economics forum for much discussion of the details.

My numerous correct predictions and even the documentation of how I called the bottom of Monero and precisely when to buy before the blast off in price. It is all there in the Martin Armstrong thread.

No doubt iCEBREAKER will continue to lie, because that is what he does.

Another thread of proof to refute his lies about my record on predictions:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1663070.0
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 01:01:21 AM

[intensified hand-waving and Dervish-whirling]

True or False:

the phase transition will first be in Treasury bonds to peak 2015.75, then we enter the BIG BANG of sovereign debt collapse.

Here, I'll even spoon-feed you in easy to understand graphical format the required empirical data necessary to determine the accuracy of your prediction.

If you can't evaluate the truth or falsity of your claim, you are not an empiricist and thus should not present yourself as one.

But that shouldn't surprise anyone, because I called you out as a charlatan, numerologist, and eschatologist ages ago.

I learned the New Age Hustle from the very best.  Your sperging doesn't amount to a small black hair growing out of a tiny mole on his ass.

Try harder and do better.  You are boring us.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
iamnotback

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 01:08:04 AM

Don't quote me out-of-context:

I can't wait to see how you rationalize the failure of the world to comply with Martinfoil and your 'Doomsday 2015.75' prediction.  Better start hedging that bet ASAP!

2015.75 is the start of the BIG BANG. It is when the USA reaches the top of its current up trajectory and starts to head down. It doesn't mean we will all be starving and shivering in the dark in October. It will take some years for the collapse to ensue and amplify in effect.

Armstrong has been saying since 2012, when he correctly predicted the capital flows to return to the dollar, that US stock market phase transition could be delayed into the 2015.75 - 2017 timeframe. He had often stated that he would not know the answer until the closing of 2014. Exactly as he predicted, the market gave him this answer with the Treasury bonds elected THREE YEARLY REVERSAL signals.

Thus he now knows the phase transition will first be in Treasury bonds to peak 2015.75, then we enter the BIG BANG of sovereign debt collapse.

STFU mofo.

The transition was delayed into the timeframe presented (although Putin entered the Syrian theater officially on Oct 1, 2015 precisely on schedule so the BIG BANG did start right on time). And yes the Tbonds have finally peaked as the Fed has begun raising rates and the strong dollar vortex is underway with the comicotant rise in the USA stock market and the decline in gold. He even precisely called the deadcat bounce to $1362 for gold and recently the deadcat bounce to $1221.

STFU mofo.

And you are eliding my numerous other predictions and Armstrong's numerous other predictions which were spot on.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 01:24:54 AM

STFU mofo.

The transition was delayed into the timeframe presented (although Putin entered the Syrian theater officially on Oct 1, 2015 precisely on schedule so the BIG BANG did start right on time). And yes the Tbonds have finally peaked as the Fed has begun raising rates and the strong dollar vortex is underway with the comicotant rise in the USA stock market and the decline in gold. He even precisely called the deadcat bounce to $1362 for gold and recently the deadcat bounce to $1221.

STFU mofo.

And you are eliding my numerous other predictions and Armstrong's numerous other predictions which were spot on.

First you make specific, falsifiable claims about 2015.75.

When those claims are not borne out by actual events, you move the goalposts to 2017.

And now that it's actually 2017, you're ready to slide them further down the field to 2020.

That's not rational empiricism.  You're "Manipulating Facts to Fit a Theory."

You've abandoned the scientific method and regressed to the superstitious voodoo of primitive witch doctors.

You probably thought Brexit would fail and Hillary would win.

Treasury bonds did not peak in 2015.75.  No amount of spin and poutrage will change that simple fact. 

Treasury bonds did not peak in 2015.75.  YOU.  WERE.  WRONG.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
iamnotback

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 01:33:42 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2017, 06:19:08 AM by iamnotback

Thus he now knows the phase transition will first be in Treasury bonds to peak [after] 2015.75, then we enter the BIG BANG of sovereign debt collapse.

STFU mofo.

STFU mofo.

First you make specific, falsifiable claims about 2015.75.

When those claims are not borne out by actual events, you move the goalposts to 2017.

And now that it's actually 2017, you're ready to slide them further down the field to 2020.

Stop lying about what is quoted above. I see 2017 in the quote. I don't see anything about 2020 above.

All I see if there is a missing word "after" in between 'peak' and '2015.75', which is everyone knows from reading me I often accidently elide intended words. Just go read a lot of my prose. For cripes sake, I had Tuberculosis for the past several years and delirium. I am allowed to miss type a word. It is clear from the context what I was intending.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 03:35:48 AM

I don't see anything about 2020 above.

Title of this thread, created by one of your schizophrenic socks:

Is a Madmax outcome coming before 2020?

All I see if there is a missing word "after" in between 'peak' and '2015.75', which is everyone knows from reading me I often accidently elide intended words. Just go read a lot of my prose. For cripes sake, I had Tuberculosis for the past several years and delirium. I am allowed to miss type a word. It is clear from the context what I was intended.

Even if for the sake of argument I accede to your twist on Munchhausen syndrome (which I know full well is part of the New Age Hustle Pro Version), you still have to explain why, well over a year after the date you predicted, there is no sign of interest rates having peaked.

You made an incorrect prediction (among many others) and have to own that.

"But Muh Tuberculosis & Delirium" isn't a valid excuse, even if you purport it to be an explanation for your failed doomsday newsletter propheteering.

Your 2015.75 prediction was strictly speaking incorrect on Jan 1 2016, and now (a year later) there's no wiggle room for you left.

Squirm all you like.  Allude to whatever real and imagined maladies afflict you.  You are just another failed doomsday prophet.  And you will still be a failed doomsday prophet in 2021, when we fail to harvest methane from pig farms and fight to the death in Thunderdomes (not saying Tina Turner won't be running things in 2021 though  Tongue).

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: