Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:56:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] ⭐ CyBit - FEEL THE POWER OF CROWDFUNDING ⭐  (Read 4738 times)
Todaytech

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:18:25 PM

The platform helps to sturtups to collect money to there development. And not only by ICO. Protecting the rights of investors, buying the tokens of sturtups investors will the Cybit tokens to. This is a platform for investors and for startups.

The team will buy from investors the tokens of other projects or their own tokens?

CBT will be on exchanges. It will be possible to freely to buy and sell them. When investors buy the tokens of startups they will get the tokens of CBT like extra guarantee.

In what ratio will investors get project tokens in this case?
Enchantment99

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:22:03 PM

I studied the information on the project and the list of partners and was impressed by it. I think this is a good project for investing, it will help both ordinary users and investors to make good money.

In the same way, starting entrepreneurs will receive substantial assistance from this project. It is very important.
Todaytech

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:24:33 PM

How much is allotted for the bounty campaign?

3% ($1,500,000 USD in CBT) of the total tokens sold will be allocated to the Bounty campaign.

Here is a link to bount campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3652420
Thanks for the information, this is quite a generous reward for the bounty campaign participants.

I was also pleased with this percentage of tokens allocated to the bounty. Many investors will want to take part in the bounty campaign.
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:51:41 PM

The platform helps to sturtups to collect money to there development. And not only by ICO. Protecting the rights of investors, buying the tokens of sturtups investors will the Cybit tokens to. This is a platform for investors and for startups.

The team will buy from investors the tokens of other projects or their own tokens?

CBT will be on exchanges. It will be possible to freely to buy and sell them. When investors buy the tokens of startups they will get the tokens of CBT like extra guarantee.

If I'm not mistaken, the tokens will be distributed 1 to 1
strongtree2505

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:08:38 PM

I studied the information on the project and the list of partners and was impressed by it. I think this is a good project for investing, it will help both ordinary users and investors to make good money.

In the same way, starting entrepreneurs will receive substantial assistance from this project. It is very important.
It is very good to help new projects develop. Many good projects simply could not collect money themselves and ceased their activities
denreddit

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:13:58 PM

I read the information about the pretek. it seems to me that this project has a very great future
alexcraft1590

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:15:43 PM

How much is allotted for the bounty campaign?

3% ($1,500,000 USD in CBT) of the total tokens sold will be allocated to the Bounty campaign.

Here is a link to bount campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3652420
Thanks for the information, this is quite a generous reward for the bounty campaign participants.

I was also pleased with this percentage of tokens allocated to the bounty. Many investors will want to take part in the bounty campaign.

On the bounty company the project has allocated a lot of tokens. I too will take part with such a reward in such a promising project
STORMIX

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:20:18 PM

I liked the idea of ​​this project. I wish the team success in their work
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:44:47 PM

In the topic of the bounty mistakenly set a soft cap 25mln. Fix, please, so as not to scare people away.

berlinboy

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:25:43 PM

What exchanges does the company plan to add to its tokens?
Charisma359

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:31:11 PM

If so, then I like this distribution of tokens. I can not wait to pick up a project for investment on this platform.
berlinboy

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:33:00 PM

Already there are such young teams of businessmen who, although they conclude partnership agreements with the project?
oficman

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:54:53 PM

Already there are such young teams of businessmen who, although they conclude partnership agreements with the project?

Most likely, such partners will appear after the official launch of the platform.
veranika55

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:45:49 AM

No it will not be a subscription campaign. I have spoken to bounty manager. He think that a subscription campaign is not affective now.

It's a pity, of course, but the team knows what to choose and what to refuse.
It's hard to believe this. The best bounty managers still use signature campaigns. Twitter and Facebook lose effectiveness and they pay less for these campaigns.

Here is an experience bounty manager and he things that subsription campaign now is not effective.
veranika55

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:48:31 AM

And we already know which exchanges will be connected or not?

It will become clear after the end of ICO. A lot of things depends from the results of ICO.
veranika55

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:50:41 AM

It depends from the startup and its avaluation. Before to add to the platform the startups will be avaluated by experts.
cybitmedia
Copper Member

Activity: 185

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:53:22 AM

It is not obligatory. Everything depends from the sturtup.
cybitmedia
Copper Member

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:59:52 AM

In the topic of the bounty mistakenly set a soft cap 25mln. Fix, please, so as not to scare people away.

Thank you that you find this mistake. I asked the bounty manager to change the soft cap. The soft cap is 2.5 mln. dollars.
cybitmedia
Copper Member

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:01:33 AM

What exchanges does the company plan to add to its tokens?

It will be clear after the end of ICO. But it will be a big exchangers will a lot of traders that more people can buy and sell CBT tokens.
cybitmedia
Copper Member

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:12:24 AM

After the end of ICO it will be hire the team for business operation & platform development. First it is necessary to create a platform. The test version of platform is already done.

Visit the site  https://cybit.io/index.php#roadmap to see the roadmap and the main steps of development.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: