Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:51:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] ⭐ CyBit - FEEL THE POWER OF CROWDFUNDING ⭐  (Read 4738 times)
strongtree2505

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:01:46 PM

I'm sorry, I know we're not allowed to talk about airdrop but the BTT thread for airdrop is closed, so we can't fill out the form. Dunno where to ask about it then.

All who participate in the airdrop here drop their links
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
denreddit

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:04:43 PM

I have not used the ERC-223 coin yet. I hope that it is really more reliable and secure.
What are the advantages of this token for investors?

As far as I understand this standard is more protected for the investor
alexcraft1590

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:08:03 PM

Rapidly and just does not mean qualitatively. Ease of use product can attract new investors and fraud. You can not look at these indicators.
Usually they always try to simplify everything, it's normal and shows care of the client.

Simplicity is one of the signs that people will come to the platform. this has nothing to do with security
STORMIX

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:21:04 PM

Hello! I'm a basic ico reviewer and cryptocurrency analyst and supporter. I'm experienced in ICO YouTube review and promotion as I've done it for a series of project that has been successful. I'd like to work with this project  PM me if interested

That's people ready to advertise. I think that if you make high-quality content, you will be sure to answer
This is because people are beginning to realize that the project has good potential
You are right every day more and more interested people ready to join the project.

I hope the platform will meet our expectations and we will see a lot of new and interesting projects
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:23:48 PM

Hello! I'm a basic ico reviewer and cryptocurrency analyst and supporter. I'm experienced in ICO YouTube review and promotion as I've done it for a series of project that has been successful. I'd like to work with this project  PM me if interested

That's people ready to advertise. I think that if you make high-quality content, you will be sure to answer
This is because people are beginning to realize that the project has good potential

If the platform will select worthwhile new projects then their token will grow in value.
surojitbiswas348

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:07:26 PM

#Proof of Authentication #Joined
Telegram username: @surojit348
Twitter Profile Link: https://twitter.com/Surojit47028976
Facebook Profile Link: https://www.facebook.com/mayanga.manna
ETH wallet Address: 0x1af5cC222d662730B984298386545004dFDd6f1b
Leading person

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:29:07 PM

Rapidly and just does not mean qualitatively. Ease of use product can attract new investors and fraud. You can not look at these indicators.
Usually they always try to simplify everything, it's normal and shows care of the client.

Simplicity is one of the signs that people will come to the platform. this has nothing to do with security
I always consider in general such indicators as - perspective and security, ease of use of the platform.
ilnick

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:49:53 PM

I always consider in general such indicators as - perspective and security, ease of use of the platform.

If platform multi-functional it may not be simple.
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:04:08 PM

It's right. But many applications and personal accounts are made as simple as possible. This is a modern trend of developers.

Heptapolis

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:10:01 PM

Is the bounty campaign already running?

This is the participants of airdrop miss the threads.

Did I miss something. Has the airdrop begun?

Yes. It is airdrop. But the thead of airdrop was delete by moderator. So now all reports are here.

Tell me, does the airdrop still go? If so, how can I take part in it?

It is better to ask about it in bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3652420

I will ask about it bounty manager.
veranika55

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:19:37 PM

I have not used the ERC-223 coin yet. I hope that it is really more reliable and secure.

The Ethereum ERC-223 standard is highly flexible, versatile, secure and backward compatible with the prior version of the ERC20. Gone are the days when you were supposed to pay twice the gas fees; once for the transaction approval and the second time for getting the funds into your account. The ERC-223 takes the ideal lean approach by simplifying the transaction and benefitting you with one transactional fee to be paid only.

Factually, it is simply a single function transfer in sending of the token anywhere you want. You absolutely don’t need to worry about the existence of a contract at the receiver’s end in completing your transaction. Thus, simplifying the agenda with maximum security and productivity is the unique selling point of the ERC-223 protocol.
veranika55

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:21:30 PM

I'm sorry, I know we're not allowed to talk about airdrop but the BTT thread for airdrop is closed, so we can't fill out the form. Dunno where to ask about it then.

You can write the report here in this thread and I will ask the bounty manager about the form for airdrop.
cybitmedia
Copper Member

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:26:55 PM

Cybitonomy - Introducing you to a completely transformed world of economy

CyBit™ within a quick period has done quite well and several things have already been accredited to their success. We have a platform of our own, crypto currency of our own and the best part is that we also have economy of our own. This very economy run through the CyBit™ podium involving the entire CyBit fraternity is known as “Cybitonomy’. In a nutshell, Cybitonomy is the mechanism of trading eCBT tokens as a source of payment or they could also be used in any project in the form of some utility tokens or perhaps as a mean of giving discount. This could also be attributed as a digital currency and providing innovative, secure and profitable ways for the investors to trade online.
cybitmedia
Copper Member

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:27:29 PM

The phenomenon of Cybitonomy encapsulating the entire CyBit™ platform is quite productive and flexible to adjust with the ever-changing market demands or the needs to of the stakeholders associated with the name. The concept works based on some well though and strong principles which are introduced to sustain and market the brand to a larger set of audiences. The platform itself supports considerably for the sake of maintaining a strong foundation of relationship between the investors, founders and the overall community with the intention of maintain complete transparency as well. This is all what was done before the actual launch of the CyBit™ platform as creating principles before the initiation and following it religiously gives a definite roadmap all through the different phases of the platform.
cybitmedia
Copper Member

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:28:05 PM

The platform brings prosperity, hope and lots and lots of motivation for the startups. The investment mechanism is tried hard to be made safe for the investors, while providing complete protection against the defaulters as well. It creates a marketplace for projects of varying scales and provides full exposure in terms of trading to the maximum possible levels. The eCBT liquidity enhancements opportunities is another big thing that takes the platform to an altogether newer level. Moving on, it is then the user experience of the platform which is totally flawless and enticing enough to generate a lot of business across the platform. The transactions and anything associated with our client’s and their investment security is given the top most preference. The system in the first space has been made extremely safe for all clients through the endless support of our technical team who with their capability and understanding the CyBit™ domain came out with the best possible secure solutions. Then, the system was tried and tested for its security encompassing all the scenarios associated with the crypto currency, transactions and anything which could make your investment at stake.
cybitmedia
Copper Member

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:28:34 PM

This is not something that was forced onto the CyBit™ platform. Rather, this all came by choice and was intentionally designed to help all the innovators, startups and other forward-thinking investors who are looking to give a definite shape to their well-thought and well-groomed business idea. This all is worked upon without any discrimination of the physical location of the investors, their origin or what socioeconomic status they have.

CyBit™ is a solution-oriented platform and it strives hard to work on multiple issues to come up with solutions that startups usually are looking for. As a useful tip to all the startups, the success of a startup is highly dependent upon the urge of connecting the interest of the right sort of like-minded people at any given stage of their respective growth, no matter whatever the situation demands.

Naquib Hatami
COO
Blockchain Fintech Product
CyBit Limited | Cybit.io
Copyright © CyBit Limited 2018. All rights reserved.
Gromstop

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:30:36 PM

If platform multi-functional it may not be simple.

Developers try to make many functions of the platform as easy as possible and more accessible to users.
SUNbitok

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:34:49 PM

If the platform will select worthwhile new projects then their token will grow in value.
I also believe that if the platform will work productively and will be in demand, then the token will definitely grow in price.
pratik898

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:24:57 PM

Telegram - @airdrops898
Twitter  -  https://twitter.com/AirdropExpertt
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/kingpvb.eth.3
ETH - 0x1FFe9C61adb488e9CA403A821D58d860A3f846c0
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 07:20:42 AM

As far as I understand this standard is more protected for the investor
Then the decision to use this token is quite correct and logical.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: