Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:18:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital Currency Take Over  (Read 3050 times)
jaryfaaad

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:03:02 PM

It is not something that one can clearly answer as you yourself don’t know.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ti4c

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:55:07 PM

Digital currency may take over or be a success in terms of usage in some developed countries over a period of time but it may not take over in some developing and underdeveloped countries because of the development issues and other challenges involved which may not be from the digital currency alone but also from the countries.
thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:58:36 AM

Digital currencies are a serious threat to old banking.This is the reason we see lots of fud in digital currencies market.It is not easy to replace the existing system but surely ,sooner or later ,digital currencies will take over overall economy.
I personally cannot see any threat to banking system. I think that it will take a lot of time when bitcoin will become too much popular and will create some threat for banking system. I think that both crypto currencies and banking systems will continue to exist side by side for a long long time.
Liquidathor22

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:13:51 PM

It is an ambiguous situation and one cannot really say whether it will take over or not.
Time does not remain the same all the time and that there is no way that these regular currencies keep on ruling this world for life. Things are changing in a positive way and that people have started trusting the crypto currencies more than that of the regular currencies and that there are likely chances that these crypto currencies will take lead over these paper currencies.
We are observing a regular change in bitcoin price, there is always ups and down in bitcoin price but it is for sure that bitcoin is becoming popular and its users are also increasing from time to time.
Bitcoin is popular because it's the first. But it seems to me it is not at all convenient as payment. There are coins that have faster transactions. And some new coins can become top, if the amount of the scam will decrease. If there will be tools like Menlo.one, then it is possible.
poTTer666

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:29:38 PM

The chances are pretty high and you might know that and must be aware of that.
scoin9

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 07:44:40 AM

The current trends in cryptocurrency
and digital money is amazing, but the system is still in it's infancy and needs forms of regulations, it is easier to send funds using cryptocurrency, but I see it taking over when there are good regulations ,so investors can be sure that their funds are safe.
Carlosfeer12

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:28:17 PM

Many countries are now trying to  go completely digital, which is a great thing.
juragane

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:18:38 PM

in my opinion it still takes a very long time to be able to take over, the digital currency for now still cannot be applied to everyone in the world, not to miss this opportunity.

Isaremj3

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:26:25 PM

In my option digital currency take over the whole world now. However, we should know  this at the back of our mind that many people have not hear about the new world of cryptosystem. Finally, the present situation of the cryptosystem also discouraged the traders now. We hope for new change for better.
bucketthechange

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 12:06:05 AM

As we can see now everyone/every developed nation is moving towards digital currency. In your opinion how much time is required for digital currency to take over the current/existing market or it is impossible that digitisation will never be successful. If yes what are those factors ? In my opinion those countries which are not accepting digital currency, are doing wrong. They are only thinking about the tax. They are saying that we will not get any tax and digital currencies are fake. Fraud is very easy in digital world (that is true but it also happen in every market). Although when someone is doing business in digital currency then that person is bringing money to country that is beneficial for the country...

Do you mean digital payments or digital currency?  I know in the United States, we are the reserve currency of the world, so to forklift fiat money out of the system (and that's not just in our banks but all over the world) then I don't see that happening any time soon.  However with countries with volatile governments and therefore currencies, I can definitely see the play for digital currency.  You see this happening in Venezuela and Iran...

But the fact is, governments make money off of making money.   Will they contribute to a new payment mechanism that takes them out of the game?  As for fraud, if there is regulation...when does decentralized become centralized again??
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:30:13 AM

Yes, you are right in the near future and in the years to come in the future of digital currencies like Bitcoin, I am sure that cryptocurrency can be one method for making secure and convenient payments so that digital currencies will take over paper money.
badaovodich

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:15:59 AM

Bitcoin price is still having a rough time as risk-off vibes in the financial markets stemming from resurfacing trade war troubles hit riskier assets like cryptocurrencies hard. Bitcoin will still dominate the payment of services over cash value.
rachellee

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 10:59:01 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 04:39:27 PM by rachellee

As we can see now everyone/every developed nation is moving towards digital currency. In your opinion how much time is required for digital currency to take over the current/existing market or it is impossible that digitisation will never be successful. If yes what are those factors ? In my opinion those countries which are not accepting digital currency, are doing wrong. They are only thinking about the tax. They are saying that we will not get any tax and digital currencies are fake. Fraud is very easy in digital world (that is true but it also happen in every market). Although when someone is doing business in digital currency then that person is bringing money to country that is beneficial for the country...

I don't think that the digital currency's official entrance onto the mainstream stage will take long. It's slowly happening now, and only few people get to notice. I see this crash now as a graceful entrance of cryptocurrency into the real world. I also think the way you do. Those who refuse to adopt digital currencies will go wrong, and they will have this "I-should-have" anxiety once the cryptomarket rally high. Though digital currencies are implausible, they are mirage.  Government is just throwing lame excuses now to avoid this financial revolution, but nothing can stop cryptocurrencies' journey heading north, and this may take place anytime, so better be on the watch.
Dinomoves

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:08:03 PM

Digital currency might takeover later on, at this time we cannot claim as  to when will it happen. As awareness and use of crypto happens to many together with the improvement of technology it can happen. As of now we can help people become aware of crypto and help them use it for good.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
Isaremj3

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:13:16 PM

Digital currency have really grown wild and big all over the globe. However, most  people don't real believe the digital currency is a scam now. Let everybody should tell people that cryptosystem and crypto currency has come with good things.
tot-o

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:19:05 PM

Digital currency hasn't yet taken over because a lot of countries don't even recognize it yet but going forward, with the rate of technological advancement, digital currency can takeover the fiat currency in say a decade time

A decade or perhaps more years., but it is up to the government and people if they are going to push it all out, half way maybe half of the people are using crypto compared to fiat.
equestrianbucking

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:47:19 PM

People are using the digital currency and it is getting too much in demand.
Emily_Davis

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:53:32 PM

A digital currency take over! Everyone seems to be talking about that now. It might happen and it might not. Even if it does happen, it might just take 20 or even more years. And many factors will actually decide how things end up. I think one major one is regulation. It is apparent that for Bitcoin to "take over" as we so speak, there is gonna be a lot of regulation slammed upon it by many governments. My fear is that by then, the aim of decentralization might then be defeated.
HSRP

Activity: 392

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:52:30 PM

Yes, you are right in the near future and in the years to come in the future of digital currencies like Bitcoin, I am sure that cryptocurrency can be one method for making secure and convenient payments so that digital currencies will take over paper money.
The future will be better than I expected. Electronic money will help you make quick and convenient transactions. It reduces the cost of failure, shortens the time. And paper money is still circulated but less because it is continuing the flow of the economy.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
LastKiss

Activity: 2156
Merit: 251

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:31:55 PM

The future will be better than I expected. Electronic money will help you make quick and convenient transactions. It reduces the cost of failure, shortens the time. And paper money is still circulated but less because it is continuing the flow of the economy.

Yea from digital currencies many people gain benefits from using it, the transaction is faster when you buy something through internet. But not everything we can get from internet that's why it's still impossible digital currency will take over paper currency right now.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: