Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:07:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital Currency Take Over  (Read 3050 times)
wave1002012

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:46:52 AM

As we can see now everyone/every developed nation is moving towards digital currency. In your opinion how much time is required for digital currency to take over the current/existing market or it is impossible that digitisation will never be successful. If yes what are those factors ? In my opinion those countries which are not accepting digital currency, are doing wrong. They are only thinking about the tax. They are saying that we will not get any tax and digital currencies are fake. Fraud is very easy in digital world (that is true but it also happen in every market). Although when someone is doing business in digital currency then that person is bringing money to country that is beneficial for the country...
Actually digital currency already exist in some field of investment in different countries and may be they can be part of countries economy but not for a total take over because traditiona money is still very important in paying local trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goodfortune2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:13:09 AM

As we can see now everyone/every developed nation is moving towards digital currency. In your opinion how much time is required for digital currency to take over the current/existing market or it is impossible that digitisation will never be successful. If yes what are those factors ? In my opinion those countries which are not accepting digital currency, are doing wrong. They are only thinking about the tax. They are saying that we will not get any tax and digital currencies are fake. Fraud is very easy in digital world (that is true but it also happen in every market). Although when someone is doing business in digital currency then that person is bringing money to country that is beneficial for the country...
Actually digital currency already exist in some field of investment in different countries and may be they can be part of countries economy but not for a total take over because traditiona money is still very important in paying local trading.

Agree digital currency is very important to many people today because of its legitimate way of earning big profit but still i dont believe it can replace our traditional money.
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:22:27 AM

Well as you know it will be a great step to overtake fiat money as fiat money has been using since very old by people to replacing it would surely be very huge step so I think something huge take time to happen and waiting for it to be done is not a big deal at all, I really want to see bitcoin overtaking paper money because bitcoin is good for our economical condition to get better but paper money has no such chance to change it.

Do you think all the people can use bitcoin? What about the poorer ones that dont have an internet and a device that can run a bitcoin wallet or can browse the web.

how can they be able to use bitcoin? I believe experts are also aware to these problem , that is why fiats are still existed even though we are now living on a more advance world with new technologies and ideas are now invented in order to make our lives more easier when compared to before.

All things have advantages and disadvantages, even cryptos are not exempted to this fact and i guess that is why all things are created equally and well balanced , so that one must not overtake or overcome the other.
Bitcoin is a great technology and it allows to us a great degree of freedom but at the same time we cannot deny that the technology has some limitations, we need at least two infrastructures to be in place, and those are the Internet and electricity network and poor people most of the time do not have access to neither and to make matters even more complicated you need access to a computer to use bitcoin at all.

In bitcoin it will be based on the user and followers so it will be running in a good form , digital currency is not like bitcoin it has its own way so it will not destroyed by crypto currencies .
Yes but mate I think we are now living in new age where almost everything is digital in system as we really need this system in our community, bitcoin is the digital currency if you are talking about value and using ratio so bitcoin is being use now much more than the fiat money or the regular currency, so for me bitcoin has more value than the paper money or the fiat one, as an investment and as currency as well.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:27:58 AM

Well digital currency has certainly caught the attention of the mass but there are these certain factors that prevent it from flourishing around the world. The number 1 reason is that there are certain countries that are against digital currency, and you are right about how the government is threatened because of the fact that it doesnt require tax. Another reason is that not all of the people have access to the internet, some are computer illiterate and dont know how to maneuver their way in using digital currency
well, in essence we all have to teach lessons to people who do not understand computers and interbet. if everyone has been able to access the internet and use the pen tool properly, I think the use of digital currency will be even greater
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:06:28 AM

I think it needs another 10 years before most of the population transitioned to digital currencies. If only people are not poisoned by the banks or media FUD then it could only just take 2-4 years to take over.
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:42:29 AM

This is quiet a fantasy thoughts to answer. Well, there are no specific time we could say or even predict to say that digitial currency will take over the whole currency. There are thousand of factors existing that might simply the reason for us to conclude that taking over the whole currency will be tough. It will be more than what we though or worst taking it whole isn't possible.
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:45:11 AM

Digital currency take over all the currency many years ago but it doesn't notice by many people because they are just using some fiat money and only some people know that digital currency or cryptocurrencies are now existed in the internet world.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:11:07 AM

Agree digital currency is very important to many people today because of its legitimate way of earning big profit but still i dont believe it can replace our traditional money.

It will not replace the traditional money, but digital currency will be used more for payment options only, we know on the internet paypal become the most widely used payment option, whereas digital currency gives better offer, in terms of cheap fee, speed transaction, freedom and so on
rhenz01

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:14:59 AM

Digital currency take over all the currency many years ago but it doesn't notice by many people because they are just using some fiat money and only some people know that digital currency or cryptocurrencies are now existed in the internet world.

Maybe Yes, but not in all transactions and its limited only to online payment because traditional currency is still the best way of paying most especially in local payment that not require internet access.
rye18

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:18:15 PM

Maybe Yes, but not in all transactions and its limited only to online payment because traditional currency is still the best way of paying most especially in local payment that not require internet access.

I think digital currency cannot take over because not all the countries accepting the use of bitcoin and some countries also are banning so it is difficult for bitcoin to become the main currency.
samelvis

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:06:42 PM

With the help of blockchain technology every sector is now adopting digital currency for good

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:34:44 PM

I don’t really get what you mean by debit and credit cards can be considered as a cryptocurrency, dude do you even know what you’re talking about here? Like seriously, how can you be saying that the use of debit card and credit card should be considered as cryptocurrencies, tell me, is there anything that has to do with cryptocurrencies and debit /credit cards!?
I am sure he must have derailed or probably getting himself confused. Although I understand what he is trying to say anyway, it was just that he did not get the right idea to put it down. Apparently, from what he is trying to imply, the use of cards, POS and so on have brought about cashless age which could be considered as a way in which people no longer hold physical cash anymore but what he is mixing up is that digital currency is far from that which he probably need to gain knowledge about before embarrassing himself next time.

Adopting crypto is a gradual process and obviously we cannot just expect the whole world to just embrace cryptos immediately. Some would be slow to embrace, some will be fast to embrace and that is how adoption of technology generally is.

There is going to be a huge level of restriction to some of the underdeveloped and third world due to lack of resources such as access to the internet and so on, which would make virtually most of them still stick to the traditional way without knowing what is going on in the digital world.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pandu Gleen

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:50:26 PM

it can happen, because in digital currency especially cryptocurrency has many advantages to transact with no limit of delivery or transaction, for the user also very efficient use of digital currency because easy, simple and fast to transact as long as understand the rules that exist in every transaction money or token to do.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:42:03 AM

Based on the way you just said this, I’d first like to tell you that you’re very wrong. China is a country that is well versed in technology, but still they happened to ban Bitcoin and ICOs from their country. In every country there are people who loves Bitcoin and not the country as a whole.

Bitcoin is not taking over anything, it’s just here in form of an assistance, there are even countries that don’t support the idea of using Bitcoin as a payment method. Bitcoin wasn’t made to replace anything.
Domicbora

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:32:47 AM

And you think that by most countries accepting Bitcoin that will make it take over everything and being used by everyone, well you think wrong. It can take over, but that will have to be in whatever that has to do with investments and of course we can use it as a payment method, though not all countries approves that. Bitcoin is making success, but I don’t think it will replace the currency we are making use of.

Everything is possible folks, but I think it's too early for that. Still the local currency is more famous than anything else, special in digital currency. Tangible item is matter I think. What do you think folks?

Many traditional things has been vanished by the digital technology then why not you can see the crypto currency will be take over the fist currency. Possibly we may find the cryptos to occupy the name as national currency in some years.
I expect cryptos will replace the fiat cash usage in 2025 for sure mate.
Already Japan accepted btc as a legal currency and now Russia waiting to implement it as legal money to use there.
First people used to exchange commodities which are called barter system. Then progress was on the way and people use gold, silver for their daily needs then the advanced world stated paper currency to use them for daily expenditures. Now the age of paper currency is also come to an end and people are using digital currency in some countries. Soon it will take over the whole world.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:42:49 PM

And you think that by most countries accepting Bitcoin that will make it take over everything and being used by everyone, well you think wrong. It can take over, but that will have to be in whatever that has to do with investments and of course we can use it as a payment method, though not all countries approves that. Bitcoin is making success, but I don’t think it will replace the currency we are making use of.

Everything is possible folks, but I think it's too early for that. Still the local currency is more famous than anything else, special in digital currency. Tangible item is matter I think. What do you think folks?

Many traditional things has been vanished by the digital technology then why not you can see the crypto currency will be take over the fist currency. Possibly we may find the cryptos to occupy the name as national currency in some years.
I expect cryptos will replace the fiat cash usage in 2025 for sure mate.
Already Japan accepted btc as a legal currency and now Russia waiting to implement it as legal money to use there.
First people used to exchange commodities which are called barter system. Then progress was on the way and people use gold, silver for their daily needs then the advanced world stated paper currency to use them for daily expenditures. Now the age of paper currency is also come to an end and people are using digital currency in some countries. Soon it will take over the whole world.
You are right paper money is now getting low in demand as people have found something better than paper money, transaction is now being done within few minutes and it is best time to use as much as crypto we can use because latter on it will be legal currency for very high price and low supply, markets are switching to blockchain service for daily payment method.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:44:29 AM

I think it needs another 10 years before most of the population transitioned to digital currencies. If only people are not poisoned by the banks or media FUD then it could only just take 2-4 years to take over.

Of course, we will experience a lot of challenges before cryptocurrency circulate around the world and even giant banks will make effort to block this thing in the major market. Cryptocurrency can't take over fiat money and the traditional way of transacting money, we really need to be strong and more time for this.

With the help of blockchain technology every sector is now adopting digital currency for good
More Companies will adopt this for sure, but for now let's support blockchain technology and bitcoin so we can see a bright future.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:17:03 AM

A complete take over is not even something anyone should be expecting as fiat one way or the other will still always have its own relevance. We have to understand that it is absolutely not everyone that is going to end up accepting the usage of digital currency for some reason or the other which may also be as a result of lack of infrastructures or certain facilities in some countries.

Nevertheless, there would be a strong growth in the long run than where we are now which I am very optimistic about.
hardtargetbtc002018

Activity: 173

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:49:55 AM

Based on the way you just said this, I’d first like to tell you that you’re very wrong. China is a country that is well versed in technology, but still they happened to ban Bitcoin and ICOs from their country. In every country there are people who loves Bitcoin and not the country as a whole.

Bitcoin is not taking over anything, it’s just here in form of an assistance, there are even countries that don’t support the idea of using Bitcoin as a payment method. Bitcoin wasn’t made to replace anything.

I think this is not possible because once it implemented it very hard to perform transaction most especially if the internet connection is not available.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:38:51 AM

I think this is not possible because once it implemented it very hard to perform transaction most especially if the internet connection is not available.
I think there is no such place that is now a day existing without internet facility, so for me it is possible because cashless way of payment is now getting wide and famous all over the world, cashless payment technology is not progressing much faster than before, I am sure crypto way of payment will overtake the way of payment with fiat money for nice and profit able features.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: