Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:01:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital Currency Take Over  (Read 3050 times)
astridwi

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:20:35 AM

digital currency is now widely used by most of the people who know it will be a digital currency, and many people also invested digital currencies. Although there are still many people who still do not know it, but judging from its development as digital currencies add to the interest of the people.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Affilate User

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:46:25 AM

I think for now it seems that digital currencies are still very difficult to be able to seize or control the condition of the world economy, because there are currently very few who know digital currencies.
XiXiMios

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:30:09 AM

Governments are afraid but at the same time they are fascinated, they are thinking of all the possible properties and advantages that a cryptocurrency created by them will have, can you imagine a government with their own crypto where they can do and undo whatever they want?
Liquidathor22

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:02:17 PM

Digital currency has take over yes, certainly for now digital currencies are highly sought after by many people around the world, many people are using digital currency because digital currency is considered more practical and  fast has a means of payment. However, most people really fair to invest in cryptosystem because they see it has scam.
Many invest, because they want to make money out of nothing. And other people devote a lot of time to this. They are really worthy of success.  And I mean not only the creators of projects, but also all others who participate in the development of this world. This is even a promotion campaign, small ones like upvotes.io
Daseento

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:37:46 PM

Mainstream adoption of cryptocurrency would require time upto the next 50 years in my opinion. I don't foresee a society where citizens would not be paying tax or government would not be in control of money policies. Mainstream can only occur when we have successfully figure a way to incorporate government rules (regulations into cryptocurrencies).
maminelly

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:22:37 PM

we can see now every developed nation is moving towards digital currency. how much time is required for digital currency to take over the current existing market or it is impossible that digitisation will never be successful. my opinion those countries which are not accepting digital currency, are doing wrong only thinking about the tax are saying that we will not get any tax and digital currencies are fake..very easy in digital world,that is true but it also happen in every market,,when someone is doing business in digital currency then that person is bringing money to country that is beneficial for the country...
christina.arnigo

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:51:31 AM

Is it possible for the digital currency overtake the current financial system? Absolutely yes! However, it takes years or decades for it to happen or to start that transition.  We must establish the user adoption and trust before crypto can rival fiat currency in terms of spending power or reliability. If we can erase the confusion in everyone's mind and build a strong and right infrastructure, then we will end up receiving all the positive aspects of crypto system can offer.

Rainbow009

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:24:05 PM

The world is built on stability and control, these factors are notably absent in digital currencies.
Cryptocurrencies are made as an alternative to conventional currencies, but it would be a while before it can replace national currencies.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:54:46 PM

currently digital currencies are still very new and not many know the benefits of using digital currency if they are used to make payments and other transactions, but for the future I believe digital currencies will be able to compete with fiat and even paper money is not very useful anymore the future will create everything to be digital.
I got your drift guy. Bitcoin is possible to take over fiat in the future because as we can see that advanced technology is completely becoming more and more developed and necessary for coming days. It’s such a clearly fundamental to pave the way for cryptocurrencies in some day. Perhaps in the  future, human beings will access digital currencies for payment, and if so, everything is paid quickly and modernly and you know everybody both chooses the modern and convenience. Therefore bitcoin is able to change the position of fiat.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:17:59 AM

As we can see now everyone/every developed nation is moving towards digital currency. In your opinion how much time is required for digital currency to take over the current/existing market or it is impossible that digitisation will never be successful. If yes what are those factors ? In my opinion those countries which are not accepting digital currency, are doing wrong. They are only thinking about the tax. They are saying that we will not get any tax and digital currencies are fake. Fraud is very easy in digital world (that is true but it also happen in every market). Although when someone is doing business in digital currency then that person is bringing money to country that is beneficial for the country...

Do you mean digital payments or digital currency?  I know in the United States, we are the reserve currency of the world, so to forklift fiat money out of the system (and that's not just in our banks but all over the world) then I don't see that happening any time soon.  However with countries with volatile governments and therefore currencies, I can definitely see the play for digital currency.  You see this happening in Venezuela and Iran...

But the fact is, governments make money off of making money.   Will they contribute to a new payment mechanism that takes them out of the game?  As for fraud, if there is regulation...when does decentralized become centralized again??

That's when the big man steps in and offers to help us out. Because you never know when you'll need someone to protect your money. There could be some serious security issues that we might want to start regulating, and then someone will centralize Bitcoin just for that purpose. Oh and to collect information for the taxman.

Digital payments is different because some countries (Scandinavians especially) are already more than 90% there. I have a hard time imagining a society where no one has cash in their wallets, but I guess they make it work up there. They don't really have to worry as much about corrupt governments so it's easier for them.
I do agree with you, people are taking benefits from bitcoin so gradually digital currency is taking the command over market. People are using bitcoin as digital currency more than fiat, now people are agree with new payment system as they got to know it is easier than paying with fiat money, bitcoin is being famous among all other digital currencies, so crypto currency and digital currency is taking the rule over the world.
Al Wahhaab

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:11:18 AM

As we can see now everyone/every developed nation is moving towards digital currency. In your opinion how much time is required for digital currency to take over the current/existing market or it is impossible that digitisation will never be successful. If yes what are those factors ? In my opinion those countries which are not accepting digital currency, are doing wrong. They are only thinking about the tax. They are saying that we will not get any tax and digital currencies are fake. Fraud is very easy in digital world (that is true but it also happen in every market). Although when someone is doing business in digital currency then that person is bringing money to country that is beneficial for the country...

yeah bro this is already the future
Bokugo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:26:41 PM

yeah bro this is already the future
Although bitcoin is going viral, the number of people knows about bitcoin is fewer than the ones who don’t know anything about bitcoin. Bitcoin is the demand of most parts in the world but it does not admit officially in the world.
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:28:28 PM

t will take 5-10 years and the cryptocurrency will begin to displace Fiat. I noticed that initially, maybe a year or two ago,I did not enjoy popularity and even the governments of many countries of the world sought to simply ban cryptocurrency and everything connected with it. Now we see a huge increase in the popularity of cryptocurrencies,their closer entry into our daily lives and permissive measures of many States.
sunflower_11438

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:42:05 PM

digital money offers convenience, so a country that rejects digital currency means rejecting convenience.
myCrowdForce

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 03:52:52 PM

I understand that the major reason for Crypto is to hide but can there be a solution that tracks the transfer of crypto and remit tax to nations. I think its fair enough for developed and developing nations to also protect their own end too.
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:00:46 PM

The world is now facing a global debt with FIAT.
I think it will survive if they will use cryptocurrency in the near future.
so many news all around the world now.
and there is one country now who choose BTC than their currency which almost 4x the normal market.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:53:49 PM

Yes, maybe it could happen because the current technological development conditions are already very developed and payment using cryptocurrency or digital currency is already very widely used and proven that this payment is very safe and comfortable so that in the future payments using digital currency will be used frequently.
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:55:09 PM

No. crypto currency for no reason takes over given that society being famous as a consequence of globalization together with capitalism. society citizenry variety is certainly implementing affiliate marketing as they decide to virtuality.
nabilanur

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:37:53 PM

One of several components can be naturally levy since govt will not desire a new level of competition thus to their fiat currency exchange with no making the most of the idea. Yet another can be net you know that will digital camera currency exchange could merely always be employed online. I really feel digitalization is just not probable since men and women want actual physical income for you to work installments.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:53:03 AM

No. crypto currency for no reason takes over given that society being famous as a consequence of globalization together with capitalism. society citizenry variety is certainly implementing affiliate marketing as they decide to virtuality.
I think that you don`t understand what you wanted to say with this bunch of random words! I will report you, I hope others will do the same!

The world is now facing a global debt with FIAT.
I think it will survive if they will use cryptocurrency in the near future.
so many news all around the world now.
and there is one country now who choose BTC than their currency which almost 4x the normal market.
Cause of inflation we can expect fiat economy to explode, there are discussions about it older than bitcoin is. Cryptocurrencies are taking over in a long run, before crypto economy didn`t have alternatives, now with blockchain people of the world have a voice in global economy, not just couple centers in power. Banks are stepping over poor people, they are doing everything to keep little man deep in the hole, blockchain is a light in the end of the tunnel. That`s is the reason behind crypto popularity, now everyone of us here have some voice, if you are contributing to network with mining, or you are a holder you have a voice, with bank account you are nothing you just pay bunch of fees and interest for the rich people to get richer, that needs to be stopped.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███