Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:11:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ETERBASE: Europe's Premier Digital Asset Exchange  (Read 27927 times)
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:45:19 PM

Though some maybe worried on the ICO price of the token because they want to dump it, I also think knowing the ico price will be useful to know the value of what owners have in stock.xbase token has a lot of capacity as a centralised exchange. it will also be a good project for people from
Liechtenstein who active crtpto enthusiast.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elda34b

Activity: 910
Merit: 351

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:03:47 AM

Hi guys, is there any way for the public to know how much money you've raised in real time? I think that's great transparency, compared to most projects out there.
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:55:20 AM

Aside from the token sale that's going to start very soon, the ETERBASE team is also distributing the bounty reward to all the bounty participants. Please note that the distribution is happening from 8th October until 10th October. Thank you.

thank you, all bounty campaign participants have received Xbase tokens. I think today is the beginning of selling tokens, waiting for the latest news about this project
ETERBASE (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

Europe's Premier Digital Asset Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 07:53:22 AM

ETERBASE Token Sale - a How-to Guide!

We are offering a 25% discount to anyone who buys within the first 10 days! And a 15% discount for those who purchase within 20 days! There is also a referral bonus of 25% depending on what the referred party purchases!‍

Okay, let’s check out the process!

First of all, you have to sign up for a new account at https://ico.eterbase.com, after which you will be prompted to enter your name, email address and a password of your choosing. Make sure to choose something that you’ll remember, and that is difficult for others to guess!

You will then receive a verification email, which may end up in your spam or junk folder depending on which email service you use, so be sure to check those folders if it doesn’t arrive in your inbox!

You’ll find a link in the email that you’ll have to click to complete the email verification process.

At this stage, you will be asked for a phone number, which must be valid! You will need this number to receive a verification code that you must input before being permitted to continue with the registration process.

The final step will require you to complete KYC, which is mandatory for anyone who wishes to take part! You will need a form of official ID, such as a passport to complete this section. ‍

1) You must add an image of the front side of the document, and 2) you will need a face photo (different than the one on the document)

‍The name you used to register and the name on your ID must match 100% or otherwise the KYC will fail.‍

Once completed, you’ll be able to log in with the username and password you created earlier, allowing you to participate in the token sale once it launches!

If you have any questions, reach out to us at our Customer Support channel in Discord.

roma911

Activity: 241
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:04:59 PM

0x81C929fe9311C8a3E2F7d44C71a3A592b5B61B99    Hello! when tokens will be paid for Bounty??

Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:05:24 PM

0x81C929fe9311C8a3E2F7d44C71a3A592b5B61B99    Hello! when tokens will be paid for Bounty??

It seems they have done this but only partly because it all takes time to send all the bounty participants. You must be more patient with this.
sapta
aka BitRentX
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 1718
Merit: 1206

Yield.App

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 12:45:57 AM

This is from the co-founder himself, Robert Auxt:

As of 10-10-2018, 98% of XBASE volume for bounty was cleared. There are however still several accounts with very small allocations left that we are still processing. We will do our best that we clear all of them as soon as possible, thank you for your patience!

Everyone will get their rewards.
ETERBASE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 10:23:01 AM

The First Three Projects Selected for Pre-Listing on the ETERBASE Exchange Are…

Recently here at ETERBASE, we decided to offer 30 select projects the opportunity to be pre-listed on Europe’s Premier Digital Exchange. The offer was strictly limited to 30 projects that would be chosen following a thorough application process.

We are now pleased to announce the first three projects chosen by ETERBASE for pre-listing, and who have been granted the status of premium member on the ETERBASE exchange!

Read the full announcement here: https://www.eterbase.com/post/the-first-three-projects-selected-for-pre-listing-on-the-eterbase-exchange-are

sapta
aka BitRentX
Staff
Legendary

Yield.App

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 11:02:33 AM

ETERBASE is doing the 2nd round voting. Vote your favorite and get them listed on the Europe's Premier Digital Asset Exchange. Here's a sneak peek of the nomination Tongue:

The 2nd round of voting is now OPEN! ✌️ Engage your community and get your favourite project listed for free on ETERBASE - Europe’s Premier Digital Asset Exchange! Enter now: 👉 https://www.eterbase.com/prelisting/vote#XBASE
ETERBASE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 11:52:12 AM

ETERBASE Membership - Providing Value and Quality

At the very heart and soul of what we do here at ETERBASE is our exchange platform, and the membership options that come with it. ETERBASE membership is based entirely upon XBASE, our ERC20-compliant token. A tiered system, the ETERBASE membership offers an option for traders of all levels, so there really is something there for everyone.‍

Read the detail here: https://www.eterbase.com/post/eterbase-membership-providing-value-and-quality

With 70 votes in less than 24 hours, @IDealCashTeam is leading ETERBASE free-listing competition! @ExpanseOfficial comes in 2nd but nothing compares to how serious DEAL wants it! Are we going to see more votes for EXP today?

Yes! Don't forget to vote your favorite projects to be pre-listed on the ETERBASE platform here: https://www.eterbase.com/prelisting/vote#XBASE

PosPech

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:34:33 AM

I understand that this exchange place is in the making phase, is there a guarantee at ETERBASE, if I lose assets, due to hacking?
no offense,
You know that I am not the Etherbase developer, but if hacking occurs because of your mistakes or carelessness, of course, there is no guarantee of returning your lost assets, and that applies in all cryptocurrency exchanges
ok
I hope, when this place of exchange can use, it is always responsive if there is a problem regarding deposit and withdrawal
ETERBASE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 12:29:14 PM

I understand that this exchange place is in the making phase, is there a guarantee at ETERBASE, if I lose assets, due to hacking?
no offense,
You know that I am not the Etherbase developer, but if hacking occurs because of your mistakes or carelessness, of course, there is no guarantee of returning your lost assets, and that applies in all cryptocurrency exchanges
ok
I hope, when this place of exchange can use, it is always responsive if there is a problem regarding deposit and withdrawal

Hi guys, thanks for your support. We'll make sure that we're gonna be the best exchange out there to perform users' deposit and withdrawal as quick as possible. Have you guys tried our demo here? https://demo.eterbase.com Tell us your thoughts!

Also, ETERBASE Is Proud to Announce the Following New Partners…

sapta
aka BitRentX
Staff
Legendary

Yield.App

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 12:42:20 PM

3 more project selected for pre-listing are... :

Congrats! Head over to the official announcement here: https://www.eterbase.com/post/three-more-projects-selected-for-pre-listing-on-the-eterbase-exchange
Calligula

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:10:59 PM

MARAChain, Krosscoin, Everex they will make ETERBASE better.
PosPech

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:16:24 AM

Hi guys, thanks for your support. We'll make sure that we're gonna be the best exchange out there to perform users' deposit and withdrawal as quick as possible. Have you guys tried our demo here? https://demo.eterbase.com Tell us your thoughts!

Also, ETERBASE Is Proud to Announce the Following New Partners…

I tried the demo before, the display may be too dark but so far it looks good.
ok, i will read it, thanks @OP
bulala

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:19:18 AM

I
Like the presentations and it very clear as to what u want to do....will look further for more in and the write u
Carputz

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:20:09 AM

3 more project selected for pre-listing are... :

https://i.postimg.cc/FH4ND3nc/screenshot-62.png

Congrats! Head over to the official announcement here: https://www.eterbase.com/post/three-more-projects-selected-for-pre-listing-on-the-eterbase-exchange
good news, the three tokens will be on Eterbase,
Douglasy

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:59:14 PM

so far the interface is nice, it's like the Tab function in Bootstrap. I think if the font size for the title(ALL, GBP, EUR) is rather large it will look better but I know it's only for Demo
ETERBASE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 05:18:22 PM

so far the interface is nice, it's like the Tab function in Bootstrap. I think if the font size for the title(ALL, GBP, EUR) is rather large it will look better but I know it's only for Demo

Thank you for the input, we'll make sure everything runs smoothly before we go live!

gomeZLTC

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:53:02 AM

thanks for the tips on trading, this is very helpful for me because I'm just smart at holding coins Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: