Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:49:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people want ETH to over come BTC  (Read 6023 times)
afaen

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:46:07 AM

in my opinion, most of them will think so too. choose ethereum from Bitcoin in the near future. Why ? it can be found that the ethereum is easier to get it, than Bitcoin should gather a lot of ethereum first.
And the current ethereum can be counted on profit. Compared to the current Bitcoin marketing is not as stable, likely to lose.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:49:40 AM

Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?
Simply because people think that ETH has more advantages than BTC, when investing in ETH is low value will get higher profits! Currently, there are many ICOs using Etherium's smart contract!
benjamin11

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:51:27 AM

I think people are just looking for another coin to invest with aside from bitcoin. As we all know, bitcoin's value and other cryptos changes everytime, and so far, as of now, bitcoins value is very low. People are looking for another crypto to invest with and ethereum would probably the best option because it is more stable than bitcoin and its value today is quite promising than bitcoin.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:56:22 AM

Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?

A lot of people want to end the price dominance of one coin, and they want prices to move independently rather than alt prices just following bitcoin prices as often happens now. I think it's inevitable that price movements will decouple as the market matures, so in this way another coin taking top spot from bitcoin could be good, whether it is ETH or not, and whether it is temporary or not.
kikoy999

Activity: 429

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:57:40 AM

People do not want to go beyond ETH and BTC just want the ETH price to rise so investors can earn more.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 06:00:27 AM

I think the reason those people want for Ethereum to overcome Bitcoin is because of their big investment in ETH to gain big profits. Of course, that will be the reasonable thinking if you invested a lot of money in a coin. That will be the same if they invested in BTC. They will hope that Bitcoin will skyrocket in the near future. They just want to be a millionaire.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:10:42 AM

because nobody wants that apart from newbie accounts like you who are bag holding it. Wink
in fact everyone knows that Ethereum is the most useless token that was ever created! people only use it to either make profit when it pumps or create ICOs and scam others.

etherum had for quite a while a much lower transaction costs than bitcoin, and bitcoin is actually without ethereumn that continued accessibility of cryptocurrencies, just a propaganda coin that is spread to annoy everyone.

whenever there is a congestion the whole ethereum network is crippled and medium cost of a transaction goes up just like bitcoin. it has reached up to $4 in the past.
besides if transaction fee is all you care about then go use literary any other altcoin, they are all with much lower fee because nobody ever uses them. or better yet go use one of those 100% free coins like NANO with always 0 fees.
because some people are satisfied with the price and benefits that Ethereum provides to them is high enough and produces more. therefore by making Ethereum in the first position help them to generate more profits for the future. so it's no wonder many people have come together to support Ethereum.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
3kpk3

Activity: 882
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:22:39 AM

Many reasons are available to answer your question op. Biggest reason is that some people hate Bitcoin like crazy and would love to have it replaced by some other coin. Ethereum is the obvious choice here since it is the most popular altcoin and has maintained its 2nd ranking for a long period of time. Other reasons are features like smart contracts etc which give Ethereum an edge over Bitcoin. Am an ardent supporter of Bitcoin though.

mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 06:41:02 AM

ethereum still have the price under the bitcoin, if replacing the bitcoin on the issue price is certainly great value ethereum will rise and this became a double advantage. In addition, many of the ICO also uses the etheruem platform is also used by a lot of people. Maybe that's one of the reasons, but will not be stopped bitcoin by anyone including the ethereum.

kristinkamal01

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:47:37 AM

Since ETH at correction costs very little then people buy it in large quantities and wait when its price rises to get a good profit, and I think very soon it will happen
juditPolgar

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:53:32 AM

In my mind, I prefer Ethereum rather than bitcoin because of the cost of a low withdrawal transaction. but when I holding I just pile into bitcoin until the price pumps and turn it into ET H next I sell. Ethereum has also achieved a high market capitalization now.

Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 06:57:22 AM

Not everyone wants ETH to sweep through Bitcoin. ETH  priced lower than Bitcoin so investors can own more ETH than BTC with investment capital. If ETH passes Bitcoin, then investors will make a lot of profit.

nahnah

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:20:23 AM

I think for now ethereum is more commonly used as an ico platform and also most transactions use ethereum, ethereum is also special with its smart contract, so naturally I think if people really want ethereum to match bitcoin,
Phelan Hernandez

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:04:16 AM

I think not all people want that, that idea is just for someone who has financially benefited by the ETH run up. For me, I am also really into ETH but I know it is absolutely hard for ETH to come over Bitcoin because Bitcoin is more trustworthy to skyrocket than ETH. However, we can't really predict the future so just wait.
dkkhfhar

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:06:22 AM

I don't think it's just a profit from the point of view, many people think that because ETH does have a better advantage over the application, if ETH can develop better, it will be very good for the development of the community.
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:15:05 AM

Well, one thing is for sure why people want ETH to over come BTC its because ETH is more cheaper than bitcoin and with the fast and easy transaction with a less transaction fee in regards with trading fee aspect. But that is difficult to happened because ETH is far from beyond the marketcap compared to bitcoin.
gawuk

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:00:50 AM

There seems to be no other reason than to make a profit, because then, Ethereum will get multiplication ten times.
I think it's a reasonable expectation, though it probably will not come true.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:01:38 AM

Ethereum price today does really showing the potential in the market that it can grow even more beyond its normal price and most of the people today invest on eth coins because it was cheaper more than bitcoins.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:05:21 AM

Obviously ETH is cheapest one in the market with huge community trust on it as well as popularity is ever growing for it. So I am pretty sure that ETH is getting used more and more for profit making only. ETH is at top 2 position and thus making it far easy to catch flowers for it and thus grow it in the market valuation and thus making its prices grow higher and higher.  So its kind of artificial pump you can say Cheesy

However, ETH's primary use in the ICO also makes it more special as whenever new ICO is formed then use money is poured into ETH thus making it liquid asset too.
four199

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:01:20 PM

Because I find the ETH platform more feature-rich than the BTC, it can help ICOs to capitalize on calls.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: