Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:47:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people want ETH to over come BTC  (Read 6035 times)
dillonplayadoe

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:31:50 AM

I'm not sure who wants Ethereum to take over Bitcoin. I for one would like to see Bitcoin in the #1 spot for all of time.  It also seems like Ethereum is loosing some steam here over the last few months.  May be manipulation or the market may be beginning to sour on Ethereum. 

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
HedGeng

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:35:41 AM

Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?

There are many reasons why many crypto users want ETH to beat bitcoin, because if we talk about transaction speed, we can be sure ETH is faster than bitcoin. Whereas in terms of security, all ETH wallets have been equipped with private keys, making it easy to control the ETH, and this is very little risk of being broken.
handyhuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:59:41 AM

Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?
I think people are tired of BTC so maybe thats the reason.More sophisticated technology in the future could be Ethereum growing so well that people turned to Ethereum.However bitcoj is more stable and a lit less volatile as compared to the value of ETH.
3x1t

Activity: 233

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:28:37 AM

To my mind they we are just tired of BTC's dominance on the market and its influance on everything here. ETH is more promising becaose it has a good potential buut it has not been opened while we have BTC like the king on the crypto currency market. But BTC is the most profitable coin too.
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:38:39 AM

Indeed if viewed in terms of technology and the future. of course a lot of people would be more in favour of the ethereum on bitcoin. However, while this fact, that bitcoin is still very difficult for the defeated. So it will certainly take a long time for it to be as high as ethereum bitcoin.
veekky

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:41:01 AM

I can't stand other people's opinion, but my point is that ETH is more applicable, it is more used in transfers, it is faster,cheaper and erc-20 standard is a basis for dapps , other tokens, so that is my reason for ETH to overcome BTC
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:45:08 AM

For me, ethereum is still at low in transaction fees rather than bitcoin, so i preferred ethereum to the on top, but still bitcoin reached on the top of all the coins, and in fact over 40% dominance on it, so my take on this case is that, ethereum should be only on the top 2 on the list. And if ever ethereum would be on the number 1, i would be happy because i had top up my portfolio with ETH.
firmino10

Activity: 372
Merit: 11

elysian.finance

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:48:28 AM

Not bad that people want ethereum to overcome bitcoin but I really don't see that happening just yet but the sole reason should be the dominance of bitcoin and the profit earned from eth.

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰
Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 08:48:51 AM

Who are the people? People saying this need to see the current situation of eth right now too much deep on it, a coin like this can only be expected to overtake bitcoin by those who buy and hold during the deep, well no one ever think of losing we'll want to be great in future I think that's what brings up the idea by those people wanting eth to overtake btc. I don't see this happening anyway

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:03:56 AM

It is simple, it is just a clash of generation, those people that entered into the space late have more ethers than Bitcoin and it is where your treasure there is where your heart is also. I think it would be a tough tall order for Ether price to surpass BTC, but won't bet against it in future seen a project surpass BTC marketcap

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
markcruz5554

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:21:04 AM

You shouldn't really compare ETH with bitcoin in my opinion, they're both different types of coin/tokens. I doubt ETH will over take bitcoin anytime soon though, bitcoin is much more well known.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:48:33 AM

I perceived that people wanted that way because ETH always has a support coming from its creator in the name of Vitalik Buterin. Unlike bitcoin whose creator's identity is not known until today which gives a bad perception to people regarding its future and how it will cope with the new problems it may encounter in the future.

Renaisance

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:33:23 AM

You must understand, that the demand or price growth of a crypto is not determined by what people want, because it is based on what the product itself offers. ETH offers advantages in speed and is cheaper in cost, this is more value that eth has in order to displace bitcoin.
Rina Ambar

Activity: 188

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:55:50 AM

in my opinion because maybe eth is better in terms of investment because the price is cheaper than btc, and supported by other factors like many new altcoins that use or collaborate with eth.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 05:00:58 AM

It is the desire of many people who invest in the ethereum. When it does surely will be many once surging prices in ethereum and certainly made a lot of people also get a huge profit. but to be able to reach the value certainly also not easy because of the bitcoin is strong crypto and will not easily be moved by others.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:02:57 AM

You must understand, that the demand or price growth of a crypto is not determined by what people want, because it is based on what the product itself offers. ETH offers advantages in speed and is cheaper in cost, this is more value that eth has in order to displace bitcoin.

You can make profit from bitcoin, i don't think we need to displace bitcoin because no one can replace bitcoin because at the first place bitcoin in the king of crypto currency, second ethereum and bitcoin has its own differents. It's up to you when you should want to invest your money. Those coin has a good potential for the future .
vidivici

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 05:10:17 AM

I analyze many people who want ethereum to exceed the position of bitcoin because ethereum is technologically more munitions than bitcoin. I see for the long term that ethereum is more useful than bitcoin. Ethereum is present with technological innovations that have not existed before so that interest in ethereum is increasing. Even so, ethereum cannot compete with the popularity and trust of the people of bitcoin. Bitcoin still dominates the market and has a strong influence even though it is technologically more backward than ethereum. That is a bit of my thinking.
Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:15:44 AM

maybe because they only want some changes in the market and also maybe they are holding eth gained thru the bounty campaigns that they have been before that is the thing so we cant blame others they only want it but they dont have the control over it.
Mary89

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:28:39 AM

I also do not understand this desire of people, in my opinion, Ethereum can not take the place of Bitcoin because Bitcoin has a common recognition and is regarded as gold, and Ethereum is its assistant, but not a replacement.
toshisoroki

Activity: 198

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:34:42 AM

I like BTC so much because holding money in the coin is the most reliable way to save them it is even better than to put them in banks, But ETH is growing faster than BTC and it could be the case.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: