Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 08:07:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The market does not look good!  (Read 2990 times)
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:57:54 PM

Yeah its possible that there is going to be another correction probably to around 6k and then possibly a bull run however don't think that we will hit 20k any time soon. I am also a bit pessimistic that we will see the same % increase as last year due to Consensus.
The market is good if we talk about the Bitcoin and ETH. Both have been doing well since February and investors have been scaling the two and rest of the currencies in terms of profitability. The asset that gives the more return is Bitcoin and ETH. An asset that has a very minimum risk factor has always a good market. Furthermore, ETH lies second in rankings to Bitcoin and has been in contest in percent rise in prices. Good time to enter the market.
bitcoin and eth have shown good movement in the future. I think ethereum is now an alternative coin to be used as a coin when the price is not good where eth has a stable price.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Kevlar

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:54:49 AM

I think we should just believe in the future of the Crypto-currency. My opinion is that this market will progress with time. Accordingly, the total capitalization of the Crypto-currency will increase. So we are tuning for profit in the long run.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:05:19 AM

I think we should just believe in the future of the Crypto-currency. My opinion is that this market will progress with time. Accordingly, the total capitalization of the Crypto-currency will increase. So we are tuning for profit in the long run.
It requires good time space to make themselves progress and reach good growth levels. For this people need to trust as in the above quote, because we cannot have anything in the physical form. Everything happens within the network and the growth happens when the need keeps on counting to reach higher margin.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:12:33 AM

The crypto market gains over longer period of time are nothing short of phenomenal and dwarf all other markets. Short-term losses from positions taken early this year near market peak will do fine once market goes to new highs in a few months.
Riskiagung2425

Activity: 340
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:14:34 AM

I think what happens in the market today is not too worrying because the price situation has not been stable accompanied by many who sell. my advice for now if you are holding bitcoin or altcoin that you have to hold and hold.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:35:02 AM

I think what happens in the market today is not too worrying because the price situation has not been stable accompanied by many who sell. my advice for now if you are holding bitcoin or altcoin that you have to hold and hold.

Yes, we have to hold them until, our desired target is reached but we don't know how long this gone a take. Market situation is completely down moving the prices and up and down, don't panic because the price will start increasing when market recovers again.
dragonball12

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:56:45 AM

If BTC goes below 9K many coins will go down big time!
Be careful!

I heard a theory that the market will crash to about a 250-300 Billion market cap AGAIN and then we we will go up from there!
I think it will never happen to bitcoin.
if that's true then all the members will fall down, but to cope with things that are not in the desire of the big investors have certainly have other plans, because they do not want to lose
Linggis

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 04:17:42 AM

There are times when the Cryptocurrency market decreases and increases in the value of prices.
The theory about if Bitcoin drops then altcoin will also come down is true.
Banyka who has observed about it. And Bitcoin has become very influential on other altcoins.
Probably because Bitcoin is the oldest Coin in Cryptocurrency market then it becomes like this.
coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:37:57 AM

Yes I think so too, however we have too keep in mind that new projects are emerging on a daily basis now (after the hype of last year). An increases of the (global) crypto market cap does not mean that individual market caps increases, it could also mean that the number of tokens and coins increases.
Lamborgini

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 04:40:32 AM

If the theory that the market is going to crash about 250-300 billion market caps AGAIN and then we will rise from there right, then Cryptocurrency market will go back to scratch again?
I thought it was hard to happen because we are already running in the era of Crypto developing.
Many coins appear and will not easily market the lid then open again.
The rise and fall of the Cryptocurrency market is a natural thing.
Images21

Activity: 567

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:44:46 AM

Be careful!

I heard a theory that the market will crash to about a 250-300 Billion market cap AGAIN and then we we will go up from there!

Be careful what you read, many of them are not not true or fake analysis, fake news, FUD, etc. Do not easily believe what you encounter because everyone, even a little first grader, can make such pronouncements. The market will undergo a bullish season and a bearish season. It is logical that during the bearish season the market cap will turn low and high again during the bullish season. That is what happens all the time in crypto. 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Prontapay

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:56:15 AM

Btc correction did look like a crash in 2013,and if to follow that example btc should stay fore few more months in 7800-8800k range before starting some serious actions

extrimals

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:16:03 AM

The price of most coins really depends on bitcoin. But this coin cost less. The market will adjust itself
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:19:55 AM

Be careful!

I always prepare mentally for a severe downturn. I see it as opportunities for me to get rich. This is a very potential market for good speculators.
I believe Bitcoin will go down over $ 6k in August this year. There was a lot of bad news about it and I was very hopeful that it would happen.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:54:54 PM

Yeah its possible that there is going to be another correction probably to around 6k and then possibly a bull run however don't think that we will hit 20k any time soon. I am also a bit pessimistic that we will see the same % increase as last year due to Consensus.

it's really hard to hit $20k in this situations because we are going down for more and I hope that we are not down too deep again because once we are getting down too deep, I think there will be a panic in the market and we will see the market moving so fast. I think we can see correction price soon and once it happens, we will see the price moving higher again. and we need to stay calm to see this and I think making another strategy to prevent a lose will be better for us.
The market does not look good today but tomorrow the situation is quite different. The prices of the cryptocurrencies are swinging so greatly that it is not easy to predict how much altcoins will cost.
Dread

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:02:51 PM

Be careful!

that may be a right prediction
300-400 billons and lower, it s a important point for cryptocurrency
and now we havent optimistic uptrend

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
sousay

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:08:40 PM

It is the normal situation of the market somtimes does not look good and sometimes it looks good,the price today will be different from tomorrow patience is needed.
Pasnik

Activity: 649

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:13:39 PM

It is the normal situation of the market somtimes does not look good and sometimes it looks good,the price today will be different from tomorrow patience is needed.
Traders or users always saying market not looks good because of the volatile price. If they know the risks they should expect value low and up. However, you have point it is normal case that market in red and green so holding btc is also better.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:55:13 PM

That is the more healthy approach, but while that is true at the same time we know that many people in this space do not like the idea of investing for the long run at most they invest for some months and nothing more, this is why there is such a high volatility and why so many people lose their money because they are unable to deal with the huge volatility of the market.
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:26:13 PM

market is consolidating prices for last few months so we need to wait for market get pump this is best time to buy coins at lowest price nt to sell in panic mode
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: