Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:26:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The market does not look good!  (Read 2989 times)
fanBit101

Activity: 228
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:07:17 AM

The market will always be. It needs to be changed and adjusted to create more balance and perfection. The volatility of the market will always exist as a charismatic and attractive trait. It is not the first time seeing the market is not okay. But in fact, that is necessary. We need to be more patient because the market will change constantly and the growth cycle will return.
DZU1410

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:10:55 AM

If BTC goes below 9K many coins will go down big time!
Be careful!

I heard a theory that the market will crash to about a 250-300 Billion market cap AGAIN and then we we will go up from there!
At the moment, there is no indication of a boundary between the end of the bear market and permanent corrections, it seems that recovery has already started but the discharges have become more and more massive. And the summer will continue this tradition and wait for a massive rise in prices is not worth it.

rhamdy

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:34:46 AM

In the last few weeks, I have also seen the development of Cryptocurrency prices decline.
enzymes occur in the frequent time, and the decline is quite sharp.
I think Cryptocurrency is sick, I hope there is good news that makes Cryptocurrency price recover and rises to the high value.
Everyone hopes for a Cryptocurrency price increase.
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:15:11 AM

In the last few weeks, I have also seen the development of Cryptocurrency prices decline.
enzymes occur in the frequent time, and the decline is quite sharp.
I think Cryptocurrency is sick, I hope there is good news that makes Cryptocurrency price recover and rises to the high value.
Everyone hopes for a Cryptocurrency price increase.

i dont understand that sharp movements. who are selling or buying such a big amount for this sharp movements.
in 10 minute btc fell 400 dollar. or rise 500 dollar.
does bot movements occur these moves?
Zack Lee

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:16:26 AM

Be careful!

I heard a theory that the market will crash to about a 250-300 Billion market cap AGAIN and then we we will go up from there!

it is true that I see just the market experience red and so I am a little sad with the current market conditions because it has not yet recovered, but on the other hand I am sure the market will return to recover and can be profitable as of 2017 ago because now many people are waiting for altcoin, bitcoin and market prices stabilized and recovered
Hillthy

Activity: 229

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:06:01 PM

When you invest in the crypto market. This means that you have accepted the volatility of the market. Sometimes, the market needs to adjust to the development and improvement. Markets need to change for survival. So, if you do not have the trust, patience, you will be more worried.

Bybox

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:37:53 PM

Nice prediction but I think 70% drop is very normal in the crypto world and you have to accept it instead of doing this kind of post every time the price goes down and talk about Lambo every time the price pump over 50 %. I think the lower we go, the higher the bitcoin will be in the next bull run, so it is all good. Just hodl and do not panic when the price is dumping or chasing the pump when the price goes up.
cinaka omaro

Activity: 210
Merit: 35

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:57:23 PM

I think it's just a matter that is not true, Because in the last few weeks I see the price of Bitcoin Ethereum or altcoin is in a stable range,
jamesbond007pro

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:09:01 PM

Be careful!

Thank you for your sharing, this time BTC is under $8K and it goes slowly up/down around $7k5. Do you think BTC price still down to lower $7K? Thanks
jamesbond007pro

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:11:06 PM

When bitcoin price is low..at that time all coins's price are also low..on this situation market is red and every person should see the market and they all are very shocked.

Amazing ideas, i see the market is running red but some altcoins increase price, you can check the market and trade. Good luck to you.
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:12:33 AM

Many alt did great recently and BTC is down but few went extremely down as wrll
At this very moment, the market is not looking very good and that is because of the reason that the market value of all the crypto coins is going down due to certain reason but there is no way to lose hope. Things will get better and that it is just the matter of time. we must hold our nerves until things get settled down so that we may then be able to make out something profitable from the market.
cutiemolit

Activity: 179

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:23:48 PM

When bitcoin price is low..at that time all coins's price are also low..on this situation market is red and every person should see the market and they all are very shocked.

Amazing ideas, i see the market is running red but some altcoins increase price, you can check the market and trade. Good luck to you.

As I can see that the market is still red. Even the market is in red status now but they are struggling to bounce back to the stable price way back last years last quarter. Let's be optimistic and support crypto instead.
SeNeor

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:34:42 PM

Yes, the market doesn't look good in recent time due to the fall in price of coin and we hope it recovers soon. This situation is for a temporary period and will recover soon but we need to be very patience and let the market recover before taking any decision on the coin to avoid loss.
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 01:37:06 PM

It is not necessary, some may think that bitcoin cannot recover anymore so they might give up bitcoin and there is nothing to do with other altcoins since in the first place bitcoin and other altcoin are not the same means different project so if the market doesn't look good it is normal they will recover soon.
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:07:14 PM

As I can see that the market is still red. Even the market is in red status now but they are struggling to bounce back to the stable price way back last years last quarter. Let's be optimistic and support crypto instead.
The downward trend of the market has not ended and most of the coins are in strong support. If there is good buying power, the market will increase strongly again; if the support area is negative, the market will drop sharply in the next few days.

Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:22:45 PM

Simple, when Bitcoin grow expect the green market expect the pump but when bitcoin down then expect  red market, expect dump on all alts. Since we know that btc can turn the world of crypto up, side, down.
alon_alon

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:35:52 PM

Be careful!

I think the price of Bitcoin will not decrease even decline below the 9K price. I am sure that Bitcoin can still grow for the better and still can reach a high price this year. Yes maybe now the price of Bitcoin is far away with last year. But did not rule out that this year could go up tens of times. I will keep thinking positive about Bitcoin.
PG13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:03:39 PM

Be careful!

This is something reasonable in the world of cryptocurrency. The market will have a moment of dump and pump and we as traders must be observant in seeing the situation
Price changes is normal in cryptocurrency as every time the market performs a rally, a price correction will occur. We just need to be patient to wait as this will recovers in a few days. Hold is the best strategy during downfall.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
hs84

Activity: 137

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:20:26 PM

the trading volume is still super low.
i see us still in a bear market.
but its stabilizing with around 250 - 350 mrd usd.
but projects are developing,... there is so much real value genereated now.
this will bring us a good clima for the long run.
not always that good if everything is growing exponential.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:20:46 PM

Be careful!

Yup when BTC goes up the rest coin also goes up and vice versa.Still market is not fully recovered however the market condition right now is better than two months ago.Due to regulations issue,FUD,Ban market is still under dip influence.Market will take time to be fully recovered.Lets be optimistic.

Regulation will take a year or more!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: