Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:47:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The market does not look good!  (Read 2990 times)
rynanosih21

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 01:17:55 PM

Yes, the current Cryptocurrency price does indicate a less good number.
The value is down, though I hope this condition will soon change with the rise in Bitcoin prices and other altcoin prices.
I am sure the price of coins will soon rise and recover.
We just need to be patient and wait for him.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:44:49 PM

I think we should just believe in the future of the Crypto-currency. My opinion is that this market will progress with time. Accordingly, the total capitalization of the Crypto-currency will increase. So we are tuning for profit in the long run.
That is the more healthy approach, but while that is true at the same time we know that many people in this space do not like the idea of investing for the long run at most they invest for some months and nothing more, this is why there is such a high volatility and why so many people lose their money because they are unable to deal with the huge volatility of the market.
Maybe you're right many users are not able to hold their coins for too long. so that they can last only a few months and that makes the price fluctuate because almost all users use it for short term. so it's natural that prices go up and down very quickly. maybe the price is currently in a bad position. but you have to be sure that prices will keep changing. You just need to wait for the price to go up
Mostly traders are short term because  i can see the order in any exchange that have no much different between bids and ask price.
It means the short traders is more than long term. However longbor short is our choice so just follow it. About go up and down very quickly means the market is high volatile and the condition like this is good to get short trading.

Short-time traders often make serious mistakes and sell their cryptocurrencies during the wrong time. The market now looks red but I do not think this is something very critical - the price of the crypto will go up soon.
Rano

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:52:35 PM

The market is down since the highs in january. So far there is no recovery in sight. Yesterday we touched 6.1k for BTC and for sure we will see the 5.Xk ranges soon. But I'm thinking that this year around november and december we probably will see a bullrun again. At least I hope it.
hekimogluburaketem

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:20:45 PM

The market is good if we talk about the Bitcoin and ETH. Both have been doing well since February and investors have been scaling the two and rest of the currencies in terms of profitability. The asset that gives the more return is Bitcoin and ETH. An asset that has a very minimum risk factor has always a good market. Furthermore, ETH lies second in rankings to Bitcoin and has been in contest in percent rise in prices. Good time to enter the market.
ozanipek

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:28:55 PM

Yeah its possible that there is going to be another correction probably to around 6k and then possibly a bull run however don't think that we will hit 20k any time soon. I am also a bit pessimistic that we will see the same % increase as last year due to Consensus.
gracer88

Activity: 378

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:10:18 PM

Yes, it seems it's true. the capitalization falls and the prices of all coins fall to hell.
how long will it last? it seems to me that in the summer we should not wait for growth.

BurakTurk

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:08:35 PM

the market is currently in a less stable state. I do more close and do not open it. because this will only create panic and do cut lose which actually further adds to the loss
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:07:13 PM

Absolutely, and that's very sad. I don't even know what nearly can happen in future, and because of that I can't build my strategy.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
jigzaheedcoin

Activity: 194

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:46:10 PM

Absolutely, and that's very sad. I don't even know what nearly can happen in future, and because of that I can't build my strategy.
It's true it doesn't look good now but we are hoping that the storms will gone.There are many cases like that already based on a research and it turned out that it happens quite a number of times. I think this will just go back to its place someday. In that moment,everything will go green. Maybe not now but let's wait for the perfect time.

kinamotorami

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:26:48 AM

Yes, it seems it's true. the capitalization falls and the prices of all coins fall to hell.
how long will it last? it seems to me that in the summer we should not wait for growth.
The current market is a red one, all the altcoins are falling sharply and this is the best time to buy altcoin, so be patient, do not worry too much, altcoin prices will rise again. Do not sell them at this time.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:19:13 AM

I also believe that bitcoin and cryptos can comeback after this huge dip that are happening in the market, hopefully it will be sooner than expected.
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:01:55 AM

It is time for us to get used to these market speculations. The essence of what is happening is that need to have time to get out of the market first.
avrona

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:17:39 PM

Its a common that altcoin has fluctuation. As we know, it cant be predicted when the fluctuation happens. For now, the price of all altcoin has declined, but in the last year later, it will rise for sure, i think.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:58:39 PM

it took people year and years to gain tremendous profits. people nowadays just want the quick and simply buck. its not that easy folks. just be patient, forget about it for  afew years and be happy afterwards..
That is one genuine reason. We really are focusing on the market right now and the more you think about its pace, the more you feel the time dilation phenomenon. I think it takes some for the market to recover and return back to equilibrium. The equilibrium point is the point when the price adjusts stably and the stability stays thereby enticing people to participate in the market for profit. And since we have observed some signs of stability, the market might turn green soon.
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:27:02 PM

Lots of fear in the market is what it is. The big whales are waiting for a long term trend up before entering.
You really do not understand how whales think, this is what some call the accumulation phase, whales are getting cryptocurrencies right now but they are doing in it in a way to not bring attention to themselves and to not raise the price, then when they have enough coins they will bring attention to themselves and we will see another bull run so if you can you need to do the same and buy all the coins that you think have a great future ahead of them.
Binmado

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:39:34 AM

From the beginning of 2018 until now, almost the price of atlcoin has been continuously decreasing, investors are afraid that the market will collapse, but I do not believe it, I believe that by the end of 2018 the market will recover. And it's a good time for us to sell pennies.
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:34:13 PM

Indeed and it may even stay for a couple of weeks or months if there is no significant event that might somehow change the way cryptocurrencies' progress look today. If it will continue in a couple of weeks, it will be a really hard time for those who are just new in crypto. Hodling may be the only option left but that's just not too easy for newcomers around.

Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:41:15 PM

Yes, the market is down today, which is a very bad sign for the Crypto market in the future, but I still expect the price of the coin will rise again, they will rise at the end of this year.
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:43:16 PM

Indeed and it may even stay for a couple of weeks or months if there is no significant event that might somehow change the way cryptocurrencies' progress look today. If it will continue in a couple of weeks, it will be a really hard time for those who are just new in crypto. Hodling may be the only option left but that's just not too easy for newcomers around.
Yes, crypto market is now on its crisis and it seems to be a bloody fight and we need to work it harder to have profit in this time, and those who are new in crypto world I think its true that its hard for them to gain profit for this market situation particularly if they are new about trading doing investment.

coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:49:42 PM

If BTC goes below 9K many coins will go down big time!
Be careful!

I heard a theory that the market will crash to about a 250-300 Billion market cap AGAIN and then we we will go up from there!
Yes that's true the market is not look good now even some of crypto user is lose their profits but it's a great a opportunity  to buy more in affordable price even the market in on dumping price.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: