Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:17:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading, ICO, Lending, Bounty. Which one should I do ?  (Read 7259 times)
etron

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:16:29 PM

Dear friend,
So far, I know for kind of earning money from bitcoin and altcoins.
I start trading when bitcoin 17000. until now, I lost a haft of money.
ICO I have win any ICO. But  I did not invest to much.
Lending I think have not join anyone. But I think in the first time you can get profit from lending. But no more later.
And now, bounty, I still reading and research information about it. No one help or support. One day, hundreds of campaign public. But dont know which one scam or good.
I am distempered. Need more advice from you here Smiley

I think you should better hold it and do not let you sell first wait until the price back up more than the purchase of that time, let's say you invest in the long term and wait until the end of the year, if you want to follow in the signature campaign (bounty) you should raise the rank first because in the campaign requires certain conditions and you learn to post quality because this will make the trust of managers in running the campaign.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RippleSpaset

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:37:09 PM

Dear friend,
Lending I think have not join anyone. But I think in the first time you can get profit from lending. But no more later.
And now, bounty, I still reading and research information about it. No one help or support. One day, hundreds of campaign public. But dont know which one scam or good.

Find a professional team that invests in ICO, and feel free to join them.It's the only thing that can give us super profit now.If you are going to invest a good amount of money then you do not have money,remember 80 percent of ICO Scam .
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:42:23 AM

Dear friend,

Find a professional team that invests in ICO, and feel free to join them.It's the only thing that can give us super profit now.If you are going to invest a good amount of money then you do not have money,remember 80 percent of ICO Scam .
I'd better to learn it from my own than to depend on a group which I don't know personally. Yes, this market will not give you easy way to understand it so you must make effort to understand everything, in this forum you can know things by just reading every topic and see the reactions of every user. To know if the project is scam, you must keep on reading about it and see if someone is investing on it and the campaign are being manage by a good manager.
jojowar

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:41:21 AM

My suggestion is don't sell or trade your cryptos much lower than its ICO price. Put your cryptos as an investment maybe long term. Most people got loss because of panic. They sell or trade their cryptos when its value goes down.

Hafamot

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:41:34 AM

Dear friend, flexibility is what makes you an experienxe trader in this crypto i.e. your ability to do all the above mentioned; research before investing in ICOs, Joining Lending program which more or less like give a bulk of money out and expecting little return of it based on agreement before profit can set in, bounty which takes to too much time of at least 1 month for any project... But all in all you are after making more money, so chose the one that is best comfortable for you.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:21:25 AM

It depends on what passion do you have,  well,  you can do all of those thing if you want to, but for me personally I think bounty was the best for newbie or newcomers, because you need to know all of the information and knowledge tho. So if you do the bounty you will get so much profit which is you can get pay and you get the knowledge as well.
To speak frankly, joining in a bounty is quite a good way, you can get many things from it. However, it’s not a good way to get much benefit in this market. Let take a try with trading, investing. In fact, crypto market is such a big market, it brings massive risk but it’s up to your knowledge, capital will lead you to a great or small income. Although both investing and trading are not easy to get benefit and sometimes you must accept big loss, but I give you this option because nothing is impossible, you are able to do trading and investing to reap a big fruits if you prepare something like knowledge, patience, and so on to fight in this tough market.
Kaka2018

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:46:00 AM

Divide your capital into 3 parts: 1. Keep the bitcoin, 2. Keep the top coinmarketcap, 3. Invest the ICO.
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:46:51 AM

Trading if you have enough knowledge about it,the graph and prediction of price and has a lot of strategy to avoid losses.
ICO if you are researchful and wide reader and know how to criticize a good project.
Lending,avoid it.Don't lend a money for your investment in crypto because you might win or loss.
Bounty is the better one. If you can join facebook,twitter,telegram,signature campaign and etc...then your rank is higher and you know also to choose good and legit campaign then that is good and you can make bigger earnings through it.
    If you want to do all of this,it is up to you if you can carry to do it. There is no limitation here in crypto as long as you know what you are doing and most of all you are a great risk taker and has a lot of patience.

Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:04:17 AM

Dear friend,

You should try joining bounty campaigns. I am participating in blog/content campaigns only but it is very useful so far. Initially I was participating in every campaigns but now a days I have decided to participate only in those bounty campaigns which have some ranking. Other seniors have elaborated briefly as well.
Rather than the OP even asking us, I am sure he should know what he is capable of and what exactly he can offer. Bounties really does not require so much as long as you have a social media page with good number of quality followers or you have the ability to write articles and so on, but at the end, I am sure only the OP will really know exactly what he has to offer to be able to get anything at all and we cannot be the ones making those decisions for him.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:19:56 AM

So you already have your answer? because it seems to me that you created this thread and simply disappeared, I'll just suggest you the following on that subject:

You bought it for $ 17000 right? you do not have to sell and have a loss, buy more bitcoin whenever the price of bitcoin goes down, because with this strategy you will get a lot of profit when the bitcoin price goes up, look at this as long term investment, something like your retirement

Lending ? As far as your own statement is concern, you don't have any idea doing it. So again spend time learning it.
Joining ICO ? Learn and understand the risks.

I think it's best if he stays away from these options.

Lending or ICO without proper knowledge should even be the last thing for a new investor to be thinking of. If he is smart and knows what to look for in a project such as the team or availability of product, he can still at least manage ICO.

Nevertheless, the question he has even asked us is what no one can give him a direct answer to because everything is based on his own skills and the resources he has. Bounty though seems to be the best option for him, but even at that, without anything to offer, he would still be irrelevant.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:28:09 AM

Decide youself which one you do best so evryone can suggest ICO as he(she) is good investor but you for example nope or someone is good bounty hunter or somthing else you must choose your way.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:20:03 PM

Decide youself which one you do best so evryone can suggest ICO as he(she) is good investor but you for example nope or someone is good bounty hunter or somthing else you must choose your way.

i dont think that he can decide for himself. he must not be here asking for help if he already knows what he do. i guess op is only a begginer on cryptos . therfor the best task that i recomend for a beginner is joining a bounty and airdrop , those task are so far the most easiest and most recomended for every newbies because they dont involved real cash as an investment although you need to invest your precious time and hardwork for you to complete the task effectively.

as soon as you gain knowledge and experience, you can also proceed to some intermidiate task which is investing up to trading and lending to investing on ico' s and so on.

gudluck bro.
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:31:11 PM

Dear friend,

I'm sorry you're having trouble making the choice, but personally I'd like to recommend you start with bounty companies. Performing bounty companies, you are studying which of the companies collected software cap or hard cap. If they collected the Hardcap, then you must buy tokens. This will mean that you are in the right place and this is your inside with the subsequent profit. Coins received from the bounty, do not rush to sell, look at the market and sell on the move up. And you will be happy.

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:11:34 PM

It depend on your capabilty how to manage it,trading,ICO,lending and bounty campaigns all of these,everyone can be successful if you have a best strategies when joining ang doing it all. We should be learned first a best knowledge with these before we start to do with these crypto activities.
SnowIce

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:44:55 PM

The first self self: Trading
ICO: big profit risk
Lending: adventure extreme
Bounty: low risk, safe, do not need capital.
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 04:21:23 PM

Dear friend,

Trading and Bounties are the best way to earn some cryptos. About trading at the moment is harder due to the bear market and about bounties, the only correct way to chose which ones to join is doing your own research and analyzing the project!
sktfaker1960

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:50:51 PM

If you are new to this market participants start by Bounty. It helps you to have a small amount and self knowledge for themselves.
lavishlifing

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:43:05 AM

Try all, if you're gaining profit, then focus trading, if you're good at detailed researching, then invest to ICOs, if you prefer hardwork, go bounty hunting. It depends where you specialize at so you gotta try each first. just have fun and invest wisely!
Katya91a

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:39:18 AM

And why choose specifically that the one thing? You can combine all of this.. If you have the means to invest and you can participate in the ico and to trading on the stock exchange. And in his spare time, you can start a bounty
evilsign

Activity: 280
Merit: 60

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:01:50 PM

And why choose specifically that the one thing? You can combine all of this.. If you have the means to invest and you can participate in the ico and to trading on the stock exchange. And in his spare time, you can start a bounty
I really agree with him. You can combine them all. First, look for a good project or ICO. You can take advantage of websites like ic * bench.c * m in searching which ico is good. This can be shown on the score that is between 0 and 5. After you are sure, you can invest there if you have more funds. But if not, you can follow the bounty and airdrop. All information is there including if bounty is available. Then if you've followed all the process until you get paid, you can trade. And from the trading results you can exchange it with another coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: