Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:54:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading, ICO, Lending, Bounty. Which one should I do ?  (Read 7282 times)
Ruslana2121

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 08:23:37 AM

for now I will only take advantage of time and time when these cheap prices can participate in IO, bounty and trade so that the capital I have can be more.
  I think you are right it is good to participate to the bounty because it gives more resources for earning and our income with joining bounty will be bigger as compare to all other investments, we should not take it for cheap or granted way of making money but we should have good knowledge and it can change our whole life, it can give us good amount of profit for our lifetime saving.
I completely agree with you, need to carefully familiarize yourself with ICO.
Ruslana2121

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 08:27:20 AM

Dear friend,
So far, I know for kind of earning money from bitcoin and altcoins.
I start trading when bitcoin 17000. until now, I lost a haft of money.
ICO I have win any ICO. But  I did not invest to much.
Lending I think have not join anyone. But I think in the first time you can get profit from lending. But no more later.
And now, bounty, I still reading and research information about it. No one help or support. One day, hundreds of campaign public. But dont know which one scam or good.
I am distempered. Need more advice from you here Smiley

I guess several such topics have been created untill now and this question is been answered several times.
Considering your rank, i think you are a bit new to the cryptos and also to the forum.
There are a number of ways to make profits in the field of cryptos which includes some major ways like trading, mining, etc.
The ways you mentioned are also much profitable but some of them are a bit risky.
Considering ICO investments, it can prove a bit risky as some companies simply run away after they recieve some funds from the investors which does not at all give any kind of profits to the investors.
That's right, I've had a few of those projects that just run away with the profits and deceive investors. I think in this world of crypto there is a lack of maximum security  Sad
bitgogo123

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:45:42 AM

If you can control your emotions then I suggest you choose a deal. Trading is the only way to get rich. Everything else is just a waste of time.
Hasbro27

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:43:54 PM

for now I do not recommend joining the ICO because the price in exchange is cheaper than the ICO price, I have lost a lot of money because I joined the ICO, a good choice is trading and taking part in bounty and my activities more in cryptocurrency trading
Rejevunator

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:16:42 AM

Choose youself which you need to do greatest therefore evryone may recommend ICO because he(she) is actually great buyer however, you for instance no or even somebody is actually great resources seeker or even somthing otherwise you have to select the right path.
Yes first of all you should choose by yourself the best way who can easily give you best earning and then you can start a best ICO because if you haven't complete knowledge then you cannot earn money so that's why trading and bounty will best in this time and after some months you will get more knowledge about bitcoin and then ICO will become more easy for you.
Not only holding. There's still many way to earn with bitcoins.Its all up to you which way you chose to earn bitcoins.If you want to take risk then buy bitcoin and hold them for long or for a years.
gtglener

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:21:42 AM

Dear friend,
Lending I think have not join anyone. But I think in the first time you can get profit from lending. But no more later.
And now, bounty, I still reading and research information about it. No one help or support. One day, hundreds of campaign public. But dont know which one scam or good.

Lol what do you mean by you’re distempered? 😁And why did you leave your money till you lost more than 50% of it? If you’re going to buy and hold Bitcoin, then be ready to withdraw once you notice that the price is falling, unless you planned to use the money for trading.

With trading you’re going to be earning profit daily, but it would still be better if you take out what you have in cryptocurrency when the price is falling, everything you have in your wallet or at least 80% of it or so.
SammySRX

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 11:12:44 AM

To me personally I will go for Airdrop. Identify any good token Airdrop and start following them.
Do all the necessary task and before long, you stand an opportunity to get free tokens that will end up making you a huge income over time.
Be careful not to get involve in Airdrop that aren't genuine. Check the comments of people about particular Airdrop before joining to avoid making mistakes. Get your ERC20 compatible wallet address ready for purpose of token distribution. It's always fun to enjoy these Airdrop.
Personal recommendation : https://t.me/SRXAirdropBot 
All the best guys
Primaryio

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:55:41 AM

Well, first of all you should learn how to choose a good ICO, also do research to find out good ICOs for yourself. ICOs can be very profitable if you choose the right one. There are a ton of ICOs out there, with every single one of them promising huge returns and useful perks for potential investors. But before you get carried away and start sending your hard earned money to every single project out there, remember that many, if not most of those projects will inevitably fail or will turn out to be a scam. So be careful and don't commit more money than you can afford to lose.
Belmyl

Activity: 54
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:22:26 AM

There is one cool project - Socratus. I really like their concept - a platform for insurance companies that was created in order to make the communication between customer and insurance company more convenient and simple. It helps to get read of annoying personal meetings and paper work. With this ecosystem, companies will be able to cut operating costs, create new insurance products, deal with data analysis more efficiently and many other benefits.
domarakooth

Activity: 94
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:37:08 AM

Choose youself which you need to do greatest therefore evryone may recommend ICO because he(she) is actually great buyer however, you for instance no or even somebody is actually great resources seeker or even somthing otherwise you have to select the right path.
Yes first of all you should choose by yourself the best way who can easily give you best earning and then you can start a best ICO because if you haven't complete knowledge then you cannot earn money so that's why trading and bounty will best in this time and after some months you will get more knowledge about bitcoin and then ICO will become more easy for you.
Its risky but gives a lot of benefits if you never panic sell.If you want to earn smart just join any campaigns.You can earn with mining but its also a risky task since its cost much expensive and it will eat your electricity plus it can be burn at any time.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:14:56 PM

for now I do not recommend joining the ICO because the price in exchange is cheaper than the ICO price, I have lost a lot of money because I joined the ICO, a good choice is trading and taking part in bounty and my activities more in cryptocurrency trading
The ICO is not a good choice for investment right now because of this. I personally suggest to study further so you will not be confused on where to invest. Trading on the other hand is risky also for a newbie who have less experience in the market, so try to read and study more about it before you start.
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:45:43 PM

I think for now one of the things you can do is become a participant from the bounty campaign, trade with capital that you can get from the bounty campaign, don't let you enter the lending program because it will hurt you. as much as possible also looking for ico which really has the potential to be expensive.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:53:10 AM

Dear friend,

I haven’t tried lending for years now, I just don’t know if that will be a good choice to go for this time around. So I will advise you to leave it and go for something else maybe trading. If you don’t know how to trade you can study it cause it’s really one of the best ways you can earn big through cryptocurrency, you don’t need to be relying on Hodl. ICO can also be a good choice although lots of them are just turning to scam these days, and there are many of them to the extent you can hardly tell which one is good these days.
withlove99

Activity: 336
Merit: 29

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:11:32 PM

So far, lending is no longer safe for us to invest in after many scam project
I think trading , ico have its own risks and you can learn and participate in all forms of this
If you do not want to invest, then you can join Bounty. Although there will be scam projects but if you have the knowledge will avoid those projects
Togacity

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:24:44 AM

It's not easy to understand the crypto market but the best way is to keep trying stuffs from bounty to trading. Also make sure you invest what you can afford to loose. Learn to fail fast. Smiley
feelivent

Activity: 93
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:20:21 AM

Dear friend,

I haven’t tried lending for years now, I just don’t know if that will be a good choice to go for this time around. So I will advise you to leave it and go for something else maybe trading. If you don’t know how to trade you can study it cause it’s really one of the best ways you can earn big through cryptocurrency, you don’t need to be relying on Hodl. ICO can also be a good choice although lots of them are just turning to scam these days, and there are many of them to the extent you can hardly tell which one is good these days.
You lost half of money because of the huge dip in the price. it is not because of your wrong decision, but because of the market manipulation. This would never happen again as I know the trend of the market. To overcome your deficit you should continue bitcoin trading and never lose confidence and patience. I am sure in the near future you will earn back your lost money.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:04:26 PM

Dear friend,

Well according to your rank trading and Ico the least you can do to earn here, if you have at least enough money for investing altcoins you can do trading while studying the basic about in trading, then you can also become a part of the investors in the ico project just make sure you know how to choose a good ico so that you won't become a victim in the ico which is scam in the end.
welchmgra

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:24:59 AM

So far, lending is no longer safe for us to invest in after many scam project
I think trading , ico have its own risks and you can learn and participate in all forms of this
If you do not want to invest, then you can join Bounty. Although there will be scam projects but if you have the knowledge will avoid those projects
Yeah it is true there is no future for lending bitcoin. I think the best option is bitcoin trading which is not so easy but is very profitable. Trading is very risky and if you have trading experience you can lose your money. Bounty is for those who have no money for investment and can wait for long time to earn some money from bounty projects.
Affilate User

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:39:08 AM

actually you can do all the activities that you mentioned and each of them has a risk, it is only from those of you who dare to face the risk or not, of all these activities can provide very many benefits if you can choose the right and the best, for now is entering the world of trading, ico and bounty campaigns.
BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:44:33 AM

I enjoy trading so I highly recommend it to investors or even newbies.  Bounty is okay but I don't see it's worth it if you are not on a Full member rank. I'm currently doing bounty and the outcome will make me decide if I should just stick to trading so I won't waste so much time and effort again on failed projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: