Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:50:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔖 Gledos.io - Decentralized education and MicroLearning - [Bounty + Bonus]  (Read 2724 times)
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:01:39 AM

traditional educational institutions offer diplomas, and what does Gledos offer instead?
As far as I understand, standardized curriculum will be used, so problems should not arise
hmm, if this is true, what do you suppose, then how will this document differ from the classical diploma?
what is the innovation of the idea?
The contents of the curriculum. it will lack any "extra" discipline, which is unlikely to be useful in your prospective workplace
Okay, but if suddenly, in the course of work, I still need skills that I previously considered "superfluous"? How should I be in this case?
You will just need to visit Gledos again, find a course that contains the skills you need and pass it at any convenient time. flexibility of training is perhaps the main thing that stimulates me to become an investor
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:02:44 AM

Hey there! It's great that Microsoft supports u, but what, in fact, will this give to Gledos team?
evcarlowa

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:05:22 AM

as I understand it, I can not wait for an answer to my question. tell me, but in other social networks also no one answers questions? or should I write for example in a telegram?
fgreg2692june

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:19:03 AM

Hey there! It's great that Microsoft supports u, but what, in fact, will this give to Gledos team?
A lot of pleasant bonuses, among which there's a right to use several major products of the company for free.
deort

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:23:39 AM

A lot of pleasant bonuses, among which there's a right to use several major products of the company for free.
I suppose that the team could buy thus software without any problems, so this hardy can be called an achievement
fgreg2692june

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:28:32 AM

I suppose that the team could buy thus software without any problems, so this hardy can be called an achievement
First, it will allow to save a lot of money and accelerate the development – and this cant but rejoice the developers. Secondly, this will increase the level if trust to the product
deort

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:33:53 AM

First, it will allow to save a lot of money and accelerate the development – and this cant but rejoice the developers. Secondly, this will increase the level if trust to the product
What exactly will allow to increase the level of trust? Will blockchain technologies be integrated at such an early stage?
fgreg2692june

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:39:17 AM

What exactly will allow to increase the level of trust? Will blockchain technologies be integrated at such an early stage?
Top companies dont really trust blockchain so far, and Microsoft has excellent reputation for more than several decades of years already
click1297

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:45:53 AM

Top companies dont really trust blockchain so far, and Microsoft has excellent reputation for more than several decades of years already
I've never heard about Microsoft dynamics 365. What's that and how is Gledos team planning to use it?
spyQQgood

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:21:36 PM

What is the nominal value of the token of this platform?
notbad4day

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:37:32 PM

What is the nominal value of the token of this platform?

$ 0.20. I am glad that against the background of constant fluctuations of the crypto currency, the organizers came up with the idea of ​​specifying the cost in Fiat
dzag

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:17:54 PM

Microsoft will not only donate us their software but will also give as their cloud services for free.
Hexcolyte

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:25:36 PM

Didn't read any whitepaper, but here is my thought. Will anyone able to censor the learning material or the offered education?
dzag

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:26:42 PM

projects in the field of education is great, but tell me exactly how your project will work? will you have special trained people?
We will provide a platform on which formal and non-formal educational institutions will be able to have their learning material. We will not be creating the material ourselves.
Hexcolyte

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:27:37 PM

projects in the field of education is great, but tell me exactly how your project will work? will you have special trained people?
We will provide a platform on which formal and non-formal educational institutions will be able to have their learning material. We will not be creating the material ourselves.

By that means, the lecturer can teach whatever they want providing there is students who are willing to learn?
dzag

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:39:31 PM

By that means, the lecturer can teach whatever they want providing there is students who are willing to learn?

We will partner with educational institutions, so the teaching will be done by their educators and we will certify that so and so is in fact what he/she says he/she is. After that, it will be up to individual educators as to what to include in their teaching material.

The platform will incorporate a feedback evaluation mechanism, so courses that are not relevant or those of poor quality will be thus naturally weeded out.
Hexcolyte

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:44:52 PM

We will partner with educational institutions, so the teaching will be done by their educators and we will certify that so and so is in fact what he/she says he/she is. After that, it will be up to individual educators as to what to include in their teaching material.

The platform will incorporate a feedback evaluation mechanism, so courses that are not relevant or those of poor quality will be thus naturally weeded out.

So the blockchain is solely used to store certification and some data? Why not use the general and common payment method to pay for lectures, scholarships, mentorships, and for other investments?
dzag

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:48:18 PM

Didn't read any whitepaper, but here is my thought. Will anyone able to censor the learning material or the offered education?
The code of conduct will be prepared that will clearly state what kind of material will be unacceptable. However, we don't foresee much problems stemming from the code's violations since we will allow content only from the members of the institutions with which we enter into agreement.
dzag

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:55:23 PM

So the blockchain is solely used to store certification and some data? Why not use the general and common payment method to pay for lectures, scholarships, mentorships, and for other investments?

The blockchain will be used for various certifications (of lecturers and learners) and for the utility token used for all the transactions you mentioned.
Hexcolyte

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:02:30 PM

The code of conduct will be prepared that will clearly state what kind of material will be unacceptable. However, we don't foresee much problems stemming from the code's violations since we will allow content only from the members of the institutions with which we enter into agreement.

Sorry, I thought the other answer was for my question. For the transactions, aren't the traditional payment method good enough? I was thinking the project is decentralized and so anyone can be either educator or student, turns out it is something totally different.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: