Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:04:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔖 Gledos.io - Decentralized education and MicroLearning - [Bounty + Bonus]  (Read 2718 times)
waitsummer

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:12:10 PM

Is the smart contract code used by your platform already available or is it still being developed? I would gladly have looked at it
dzag

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:13:43 PM

Is the smart contract code used by your platform already available or is it still being developed? I would gladly have looked at it
It is still under development. As soon as it's done, we'll let you know.
dzag

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:34:18 PM

Didn't read any whitepaper, but here is my thought. Will anyone able to censor the learning material or the offered education?
The code of conduct will be prepared that will clearly state what kind of material will be unacceptable. However, we don't foresee much problems stemming from the code's violations since we will allow content only from the members of the institutions with which we enter into agreement.

Sorry, I thought the other answer was for my question. For the transactions, aren't the traditional payment method good enough? I was thinking the project is decentralized and so anyone can be either educator or student, turns out it is something totally different.
The platform will enable payments in fiat as well as in its GLX native token.

In the first stage we will bring together on the platform established content providers (not only formal such as universities, but also non-formal, such as MOOCs), down the road the platform will be opened up to anyone wishing to publish his/her learning content.
bars_kz

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:11:04 PM

Hello. As I understand it, you will act as an intermediary between students and teachers. Can you name the size of the commission charged for such services?
polonium84

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:11:02 PM

Very often platforms impose services on the students, which are not really necessary. Obviously, such services are provided for additional practice. do not you plan to introduce anything like this?
dzag

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:43:44 PM

Hello. As I understand it, you will act as an intermediary between students and teachers. Can you name the size of the commission charged for such services?
Yes, our platform will become a single place to learn. For the courses that will be provided by their creators free of charge we will charge 0% commission. For all others the fee will depend on the volume (or the total sum) of all the courses coming from the same provider, but it will be in the range somewhere between 5% and 10%.
dzag

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:49:55 PM

Very often platforms impose services on the students, which are not really necessary. Obviously, such services are provided for additional practice. do not you plan to introduce anything like this?

Our goal is not to impose anything other than the content that is truly needed for the chosen career path or new skills. Such paths will be made up and continually updated by our AI engine which has already been developed. Nevertheless, the student/learner will still have an option to pick and choose whatever he/she desires regardless of the learning path suggested by the AI engine.

The AI engine was developed by our partner AI Laboratory at Jozef Stefan Institute, Ljubljana, one of the oldest and biggest AI labs in Europe.
alexphjones

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:31:56 PM

How many is left before the start of the ICO itself?
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:45:13 PM

How many is left before the start of the ICO itself?
The exact date is not yet known, but I hope that it will not take long to wait.
app2endad

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:00:30 PM

who will evaluate the quality of the lectures?
I believe that you need to pay enough attention to screening out the outdated material
gazman

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:15:02 PM

Hello. Can teachers create their own platforms based on your solution? It seems to me that the leading universities would have liked the idea of implementing a detachment
dzag

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:27:59 PM

who will evaluate the quality of the lectures?
I believe that you need to pay enough attention to screening out the outdated material

Initially, the quality of the lectures will be screened by the institution that will use the platform. After the platform will be opened up to anybody to publish their learning material, the screening process will by facilitated by constant feedback from the users of the platform. Those with high scores will appear higher in the searches and will be considered by our AI engine as parts of particular learning pathways. Thus, the content of poor quality will be naturally weeded out.
dzag

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:40:11 PM

Hello. Can teachers create their own platforms based on your solution? It seems to me that the leading universities would have liked the idea of implementing a detachment
Yes, the platform will provide all the tools for the lecturer to devise a distant-learning course.
evergreensys

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:48:52 AM

Hello. when will public sales of tokens begin?
Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:03:51 AM

Hello. when will public sales of tokens begin?
the open pre-sale stage will start on June 12.
attornal

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:37:07 AM

Hello.
You significantly reduce the terms of training and this is fine, but how does this differ from traditional distance learning?
ro777jer

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:57:55 AM

Hello.
You significantly reduce the terms of training and this is fine, but how does this differ from traditional distance learning?
If you are studying in absentia, you still have to spend several years to get a diploma, Gledos want to reduce this period to one or two years
attornal

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:07:04 AM

Hello.
If you are studying in absentia, you still have to spend several years to get a diploma, Gledos want to reduce this period to one or two years
In fact, a student at a distance learning spends much less time than the one who physically attends lectures
ro777jer

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:17:18 AM

Hello.
In fact, a student at a distance learning spends much less time than the one who physically attends lectures
At the same time, he then needs to self-acquaint himself with the lecture material and perform all tasks in a short time, which negatively affects the quality of training
attornal

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:27:55 AM

Hello.
At the same time, he then needs to self-acquaint himself with the lecture material and perform all tasks in a short time, which negatively affects the quality of training
On the one hand, you are right, but on the other hand, when you are hired, you check the number of skills, not quality
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: