Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:52:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔖 Gledos.io - Decentralized education and MicroLearning - [Bounty + Bonus]  (Read 2718 times)
dzag

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:07:47 PM

good afternoon. are business representatives ready to allow platform’s learners to intern in their companies? it seems to me that this is a very important issue 
No, this is not envisioned for our first phase. However, it's a very good idea, so thank you for that feedback! Smiley
dzag

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:11:04 PM

Hello,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter, Telegram and reddit.

Good luck with your ICO guys!

Thank you for letting us know about your listing platform and good luck with your platform, too! Smiley
dzag

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:15:30 PM

good afternoon. Gledos took part in a conference on Malta recently. what are the results?
in general, the results are positive. i watched broadcast and notices that many participants of the summit paid attention to the platform.   
do u think that this interest can turn into considerable investments? or is it more precious from the media point of view?   
i wouldn’t like to make such assumptions, but it seems to me that the effect is similar in both directions that you mentioned
the main point is that such agiotage shouldn’t lead to appearance of competitors at the early stages of development of the platform ‘cause this will create considerable obstacles
as many others, i have never heard about nano-training before coming across Gledos, so many people associate platform with innovations in the education area
btw, as far as we’re talking about it, i’ve got a question – is the team gonna promote its own brand or isnt this one of the aims of marketing campaign?
Yes, in the last couple of days, we attended two conferences in Malta and organized our own meetup together with the University of Malta and Bitcoin Club Malta. We are working on multiple fronts - making ourselves known to the [Suspicious link removed]munity and at the same time talking with universities and other potential content providers.
Yes, we will promote our brand - GLEDOS.
dzag

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:16:34 PM

looking good project , is any airdrop running or will be held in future ? please inform .
Here you can find some more info: https://gledos.io/bounty
dzag

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:18:26 PM

good evening. have you already managed to find companies ready to cooperate with people that get skills on your platform? are you still looking for them?
First, we have to start providing content. And the content will actually come from already established institutions, such as universities and colleges, so there shouldn't be a problem in earning trust from the businesses.
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:21:13 PM

will it be possible to receive training from scratch?  or do i need some knowledge in a particular area?
It will largely depend on the subject matter, the lecturers and the available courses. Since the platform will be primarily for the higher (university/college) education content, almost all courses will assume or even require at least some prior knowledge.

Why is the focus on higher education? Couldn't it expand into any field of education if there is supply and demand?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
dzag

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:22:18 PM

which market is a priority for you? it seems to me that you should start expansion from Europe or North America   
Yes, we will start from Europe.
dzag

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:24:13 PM

will it be possible to receive training from scratch?  or do i need some knowledge in a particular area?
It will largely depend on the subject matter, the lecturers and the available courses. Since the platform will be primarily for the higher (university/college) education content, almost all courses will assume or even require at least some prior knowledge.

Why is the focus on higher education? Couldn't it expand into any field of education if there is supply and demand?
Yes, we will expand in the future. But we are starting with the higher education, because primary and secondary levels are in almost all countries heavily regulated and in their specifics differ quite a lot from the higher education.
dort

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:32:04 PM

nowadays requirements for some professions change extremely often.  are u sure that Gledos can deal with such paces? 
rocketbit48

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:58:58 AM

hey. can’t students of some universities fill a gap in knowledge which the platform representatives are talking about so actively interacting with the business directly?   
bluedragon11
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:01:58 AM

Nice project , team very strong . Hope the project succeeds
notbad4day

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:05:31 AM

hey. can’t students of some universities fill a gap in knowledge which the platform representatives are talking about so actively interacting with the business directly?   
not everyone is well-connected in order to do it. the problem is that there’s no reliable intermediary for such situations  
rocketbit48

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:16:30 AM

not everyone is well-connected in order to do it. the problem is that there’s no reliable intermediary for such situations  
then why are u sure that Gledos can become such an intermediary and help its users to find a job?
notbad4day

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:33:41 AM

then why are u sure that Gledos can become such an intermediary and help its users to find a job?
all the data on the skills acquired will be stored in blockchain, so the business representatives will be sure of their presence, this will simplify seeking for job significantly
rocketbit48

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:44:59 AM

all the data on the skills acquired will be stored in blockchain, so the business representatives will be sure of their presence, this will simplify seeking for job significantly
okay, will it be necessary to pay extra to access this data? all in all what form will they be stored in?
xmngcxi

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:23:38 AM

Good afternoon. If i already have data on taking some courses and acquiring some skills, can i store this info in blockchain of this platform?
Dreadtrader

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:18:58 AM

Good afternoon. Can I buy tokens for Ripple?
sorrelin

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:30:14 AM

Good afternoon. Can I buy tokens for Ripple?
Nope, because  ETH is the only available payment method.
angercoin

Activity: 209

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:09:39 AM

how many learners are u planning to attract starting from the moment of official release of the platform? i believe that there should be no less than 10k of them!
waitsummer

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:30:02 PM

good evening. are u planning to use any mechanisms stimulating the growth of the value of the token? they’re very popular nowadays
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: