Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:25:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔖 Gledos.io - Decentralized education and MicroLearning - [Bounty + Bonus]  (Read 2717 times)
sorrelin

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:01:12 AM

Good evening. The training model offered by you was supported by European commissions in 2000. Why did you start implementing it now?
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
waitsummer

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:21:08 PM

Are you planning to interact with the employers from all over the world or from particular countries? I hope that Gledos is gonna be a really global solution.
g8stTDas

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:27:04 PM

Good afternoon. what advantages will the ICO participants receive after the launch of the platform? Will they receive any at all?   
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:25:05 PM

What students’ actions will be taken into account Credential Model? Who will make a list of these actions?   
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:42:33 PM

will it be possible to receive training from scratch?  or do i need some knowledge in a particular area?
It will largely depend on the subject matter, the lecturers and the available courses. Since the platform will be primarily for the higher (university/college) education content, almost all courses will assume or even require at least some prior knowledge.

Why is the focus on higher education? Couldn't it expand into any field of education if there is supply and demand?
Yes, we will expand in the future. But we are starting with the higher education, because primary and secondary levels are in almost all countries heavily regulated and in their specifics differ quite a lot from the higher education.

I thought that higher education is also heavily regulated. The Bachelor and Master system has a lot of regulation, but you know more about that than I do I assume Smiley

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Taboo8614

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:28:35 PM

Hey. How often will the lecturers have to  update their own program? Some industries like blockchain grow incredibly fast.   
vsobrino

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:55:27 AM

Hello. How can students create their own curricula? Do they have the necessary skills for this?
yanyuswift

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:05:28 AM

Hello. How can students create their own curricula? Do they have the necessary skills for this?
Is it difficult? As far as I know, the Gledos interface will be simple and intuitive
vsobrino

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:16:28 AM

Is it difficult? As far as I know, the Gledos interface will be simple and intuitive
I'm not talking about the interface, but about the process of choice. How do they know what lectures they need and which ones they do not?
yanyuswift

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:28:50 AM

I'm not talking about the interface, but about the process of choice. How do they know what lectures they need and which ones they do not?
Employers will place requirements, and based on these requirements, students will be able to choose their own lectures. It's simple.
vsobrino

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:39:14 AM

Employers will place requirements, and based on these requirements, students will be able to choose their own lectures. It's simple.

But the requirements can significantly change during the training, cant they? Today the world is changing incredibly fast.
yanyuswift

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:51:34 AM

But the requirements can significantly change during the training, cant they? Today the world is changing incredibly fast.
Radical changes are not the case, and small lecturers will be able to react in a timely manner, so this should not be a problem
vsobrino

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:02:23 AM

Radical changes are not the case, and small lecturers will be able to react in a timely manner, so this should not be a problem
By the way, if the lecturer does not cope with the timely updating of his course, can he be banned on the platform itself?
seriosman

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:20:20 AM

Hello. Will I be able to buy tokens for bitcoins?
shokhibul

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:04:08 AM

Hello. Will I be able to buy tokens for bitcoins?
Judging by the WhitePaper, the only available currency is ETH.
dzag

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:42:48 PM

By the way, if the lecturer does not cope with the timely updating of his course, can he be banned on the platform itself?
Students (and other learners) will be able to mix and match their own curricula if they choose so. However, one of the main advantages of using the Gledos platform will be its AI engine which will put together individual curricula customized to individual needs and learner's career goals.
Lecturers will not be banned from the platform just because they fail to update their learning material in a timely manner. However, the system of rating the lecturers will ensure that the most quality content will be most visible and will be preferred by the platform's AI engine.
dzag

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:46:54 PM

Hey. How often will the lecturers have to  update their own program? Some industries like blockchain grow incredibly fast.   
There will be no requirement regarding the timeline of updates per se. However, the learning material that will be receiving best feedback from its users and the lecturers that will be highly rated will be preferred by the platform's AI engine and search engine and such courses will be more visible. So, the learning providers will be incentivized to keep their content up to date and in line with the highest quality standards.
dzag

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:50:34 PM

will it be possible to receive training from scratch?  or do i need some knowledge in a particular area?
It will largely depend on the subject matter, the lecturers and the available courses. Since the platform will be primarily for the higher (university/college) education content, almost all courses will assume or even require at least some prior knowledge.

Why is the focus on higher education? Couldn't it expand into any field of education if there is supply and demand?
Yes, we will expand in the future. But we are starting with the higher education, because primary and secondary levels are in almost all countries heavily regulated and in their specifics differ quite a lot from the higher education.

I thought that higher education is also heavily regulated. The Bachelor and Master system has a lot of regulation, but you know more about that than I do I assume Smiley
You are absolutely correct that the higher education is also subjected to regulation. Gledos will not be a higher education institution, such as a university. Gledos will be platform which will enable already established and accredited higher education institutions to disseminate their learning material to a much wider, in fact a worldwide, audience.
dzag

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:52:41 PM

GLEDOS provide an opportunity to students to study globally with nano-degrees. Great initiative. The idea is very interesting. Definitely, recommend to others.
Thank you for your kind words! Smiley We hope to transform the higher education to bring it in line with the 21st century needs. Smiley
dzag

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:14:02 PM

Good evening. The training model offered by you was supported by European commissions in 2000. Why did you start implementing it now?
Some aspects of our model were a part of the initially planned reform dubbed the Bologna process which were not implemented then due to the tendency of the established higher education institutions to be cautious and more on the conservative side when it comes to reforms. Gledos will not compete with the established institutions, but we will supplement them in the sense that our platform will offer mainly already existing content, but repackaged and made more customizable and adaptable to the needs of the market in the modern age.
Why didn't we implement the idea some 15+ years ago? Simply because the technology then was not ripe for such a project. Blockchain was still to be invented, AI algorithms were still in their infancy and the computing power for both was not so readily available and accessible as it is nowadays.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: