Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:31:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Round 15/16 KnC Jupiter, DZ MC. Please move comments and ?s to this thread. Thx.  (Read 14692 times)
thomas_s

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 02:42:29 AM

If it's a preorder then don't sweat it, it'll all get sorted out - they've just got more important things to deal with than they have time and so they have to prioritise.
We all always have important things to deal with. Everyone is busy more or less. But there is such a thing as customer respect. I'd appreciate if a Miner Hosting LLC staff member will give a reasonable explanation. Why we (customers) are looking for excuses for the company? Why can't they make such a statement themselves? Like, "Sorry guys, we are very busy, but we will check all wire transactions we got recently and will let you know the result ASAP."

Anything happening by a wire is absolute night mare to deal with, especially if you have a large amount of transactions.  But I will leave that up to bobsag3 to comment on.
I would be grateful if @bobsag3 or someone from Minersource team will make a comment on this issue.
I've worked in a bank international wires can take up to 10 business days sometimes its quicker bit depending on circumstances it can take the full amount of time.

At the bank if it took more than 14 days you could request your bank run a trace on it.

Minersource wires are checked twice a day
BorisAlt

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 04:23:44 AM

R15/16 Update: As mentioned earlier in this thread, these Jupiters have been finicky (and still continue to be problematic).

I have been checking them every few hours and whatever you guys doing is working GREAT. Very stable income in the last week.

If the desire for coop to expand, why not start with new orders instead of shutting down that works? Just asking. Certainly appreciate keeping the commitment. I am not sure "refund" is even appropriate since hashing will continue uninterrupted.

vilgem

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 04:32:23 AM

I do not respond to anything dealing with wires or payments for orders on the website, I had several people almost try to scam us by that meathod (they were bad, but tried none the less) so I tend to ignore all such requests made on the forums.
May be something is wrong with the way you process incoming bank transactions as many people complain about their wires? By the way I'm not trying to scam you. How am I supposed to scam you if the guy who pays money is me?

As for your emails, please foward the most recent one to matt @ minersource, its very possible it got lost.
I wrote an email to the address you provided with all the details about my wire.

At the bank if it took more than 14 days you could request your bank run a trace on it.
I have already requested my bank. They can only provide me with the proof (SWIFT-document) that my wire transaction has left the bank. A wire transaction may pass several intermediate banks before it reaches the destination bank. But two weeks is enough time to reach the destination in 99.9999% cases. Anyway, I attached a SWITF document to the email I sent. At my bank help desk I was told that the receiver should show this document at his bank help desk and should start an investigation where the money is.

I'm quite sure you check NEW transactions only. If a transaction was missed a week ago you will never notice it again. That's why I'm trying to reach your support team. @thomas_s, I sent you a personal message with my order details, please check. Thanks.

★★★ VERTCOIN ★★★ ALL GENIOUS IS SIMPLE ★★★
thomas_s

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 04:51:18 AM

I do not respond to anything dealing with wires or payments for orders on the website, I had several people almost try to scam us by that meathod (they were bad, but tried none the less) so I tend to ignore all such requests made on the forums.
May be something is wrong with the way you process incoming bank transactions as many people complain about their wires? By the way I'm not trying to scam you. How am I supposed to scam you if the guy who pays money is me?

As for your emails, please foward the most recent one to matt @ minersource, its very possible it got lost.
I wrote an email to the address you provided with all the details about my wire.

I have already requested my bank. They can only provide me with the proof (SWIFT-document) that my wire transaction has left the bank. A wire transaction may pass several intermediate banks before it reaches the destination bank. But two weeks is enough time to reach the destination in 99.9999% cases. Anyway, I attached a SWITF document to the email I sent. At my bank help desk I was told that the receiver should show this document at his bank help desk and should start an investigation where the money is.

I'm quite sure you check NEW transactions only. If a transaction was missed a week ago you will never notice it again. That's why I'm trying to reach your support team. @thomas_s, I sent you a personal message with my order details, please check. Thanks.
Wire transfers get put in a list based on when they clear into the account not when they were sent.

At the bank I saw it often that our bank would say its the fault of the other bank and the other bank would put the blame on the receiving bank...that's how banks work, also united states banks have certain holiday's / cut offs, based on when you said you sent the transfer depending on how long it took to hit the network today or tomorrow would be the 10th business day.
vilgem

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 05:21:52 AM

Wire transfers get put in a list based on when they clear into the account not when they were sent.
You're right. But what I mean is that the transaction may have been missed by someone who checks the transactions at your company. And in this case it won't be notices without an inquery from my side. Banks are not perfect, of course. But two weeks time interval is a signal to start an investigation. I'm quite sure you should have received my wire a long time ago. The wire may have just been missed when checking. Please check it again (check you inbox - I wrote you a personal message).

vilgem

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 02:58:27 AM

Dear @bobsag3, @thomas_s,

two business days have passed since I wrote a personal message to both of you, sent you an email. I still haven't got ANY response. My order status is still "Balance Due". It seems like NOBODY even tried to do something. Are you kidding me?

thomas_s

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:06:57 AM

Dear @bobsag3, @thomas_s,

two business days have passed since I wrote a personal message to both of you, sent you an email. I still haven't got ANY response. My order status is still "Balance Due". It seems like NOBODY even tried to do something. Are you kidding me?

Hi Vilgem,

This thread is for the DZMC, unfortunately I cannot do anything about payments including looking into them, unless they are payments made to the DZMC or Cryptmint. I have already responded with my experience in banking and there is no more information that I would be able to provide.
vilgem

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 06:07:53 AM

Hi Vilgem,

This thread is for the DZMC, unfortunately I cannot do anything about payments including looking into them, unless they are payments made to the DZMC or Cryptmint. I have already responded with my experience in banking and there is no more information that I would be able to provide.
Is there any official Minersource thread on this forum?

thomas_s

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 06:35:22 AM

Hi Vilgem,

Is there any official Minersource thread on this forum?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=288012.0

But as bobsag3 said payment inquires aren't dealt with over the forums and must be dealt with by email
vilgem

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 10:11:59 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2014, 12:14:37 PM by vilgem

Thanks for the link.

But as bobsag3 said payment inquires aren't dealt with over the forums and must be dealt with by email
Nobody from Minersource is actually providing any support via email. I made an email enquiry two days ago as Matt had asked. He got my email and wrote me back saying that my enquiry would be forwarded to the head of Minersource support. And nobody answered in two business days regarding my order. How is it supposed to work at all? If wires are checked twise daily then someone should have answered. It looks like nobody cares. But keep in mind that laws are realy strict in the US. We are not playing games. I start my day by checking my account for the status of my order. Every single day for two weeks. It is annoying. It causes moral harm if you want.

railzand

Activity: 462

Lux e tenebris

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 08:01:51 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2014, 08:38:03 AM by railzand

When is the best time to sell this hardware? Undecided

Payment received with thanks.

BorisAlt

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 03:00:48 PM

Payment received, thanks.

With equipment running stable last couple weeks and R17 delay, would it be feasible to keep R15/R16 uninterrupted ? I think the idea of moving to a new facility was motivated by growth. With growth halted for the time being, it may make sense to leave things as they are now. With R17 getting back on track in May, we could look at the state of affairs then, perhaps.

thomas_s

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 04:26:48 PM

Payment received, thanks.

With equipment running stable last couple weeks and R17 delay, would it be feasible to keep R15/R16 uninterrupted ? I think the idea of moving to a new facility was motivated by growth. With growth halted for the time being, it may make sense to leave things as they are now. With R17 getting back on track in May, we could look at the state of affairs then, perhaps.

I would like to comment on this as they were planned to ship on Friday, after we found out that BA was going to be delayed and bobsag3 needed to go meet with them in the UK we basically ran out of time to send them and decided to wait instead of rushing it.

A few posts back bobsag3 mentioned that the move would have little effect on any rounds and hashrate that equaled / exceeded original hashrate would be added for a period of time while the move was taking place to ensure no downtime. Unfortunately due to the delay I mentioned previously and a shipment not arriving from FedEx the hashrate couldn't be added.
BorisAlt

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 04:29:36 PM

Thanks for update. It's clear that you guys are working hard to keep the promise for this round.

vilgem

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 09:25:39 AM

Nobody from Minersource is actually providing any support via email. I made an email enquiry two days ago as Matt had asked. He got my email and wrote me back saying that my enquiry would be forwarded to the head of Minersource support. And nobody answered in two business days regarding my order. How is it supposed to work at all? If wires are checked twise daily then someone should have answered. It looks like nobody cares. But keep in mind that laws are realy strict in the US. We are not playing games. I start my day by checking my account for the status of my order. Every single day for two weeks. It is annoying. It causes moral harm if you want.
My second order wire has finally been found and porocessed. But problems have not yet gone (actually became even worse). Now my first order has changed its status from "Paid" back to "Balance Due". It is more expensive order with more items bought and it has better priority. Matt said it happened because of a bug (wrond discount processing). I aksed to fix the issue but again - no answer in several business days. At the time delivery starts, nobody will remember the story and my order might be skipped. Can anyone finally set both my orders to Paid status???

BorisAlt

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 03:39:43 AM

Can someone restart worker 4 please? It's been down for two days. Thank you.

railzand

Lux e tenebris

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 11:46:21 AM

oh thanks BorisAlt, I hadn't even noticed. hard to keep up with all the rounds, let alone everything else.

that worker4 has been lazy like in the 4 hundreds mostly since idk when

railzand

Lux e tenebris

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 11:41:00 PM

bump

and we really must sell these now

BorisAlt

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 02:28:33 PM

Any update on worker #4? I have been checking every hour or so. It did not come online for two days now.  We are inching closer to ROI and a gentle push may help. Thanks.

nicksmith

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 04:40:24 PM

Bump again, please fix worker #4 guys! You state you have a staff now, why are they not monitoring anything?  Sad

Great merged mining BTC pool at http://mmpool.bitparking.com/ my monitor site for it http://bitmonitor.usr.io/
Play on cex http://cex.usr.io my cex Android app http://cexapp.usr.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: