Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:27:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 [262] 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 345 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LOTTOCOIN OLD THREAD, [CLOSED]  (Read 370472 times)
garcias

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 07:53:57 PM

Buying some
Hope this coin will grow  Grin

Support DigiByte Smiley
DGB:DLLC7PPEZ7zxnB1RJd9hsvwr1HdJxFfGcb

this is a scam:
69.5 BTC

[/quote

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
y3804

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 07:55:11 PM

Buying some

It won't
skillrun

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 07:56:43 PM

It won't

...says the boy
Hampuz

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 07:56:58 PM

Buying some

Welcome to the community Smiley. Don't mind the obvious trolls, most of them just sold low hoping they could buy back lower, but then it turns out they just lot several bitcoins because of their ego's.  You will soon learn who they are and can press the "Ignore" buttons accordingly.

Give me your LOT adress and ill hook you up with a voucher that you can use at http://lot.rapidballs.eu with the chance to take home the 3M LOT Jackpot Smiley

Cheers!
noedelx

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 07:58:38 PM

Buying some

Welcome to lottocoin mate
y3804

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 08:00:22 PM

Buying some

Welcome to the community Smiley. Don't mind the obvious trolls, most of them just sold low hoping they could buy back lower, but then it turns out they just lot several bitcoins because of their ego's.  You will soon learn who they are and can press the "Ignore" buttons accordingly.

Give me your LOT adress and ill hook you up with a voucher that you can use at http://lot.rapidballs.eu with the chance to take home the 3M LOT Jackpot Smiley

Cheers!

And there it goes again, promoting their rapidballs shit. dont fall in the trap
boomerjackson

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 08:17:58 PM

Buying some

Cheers!

And there it goes again, promoting their rapidballs shit. dont fall in the trap

troll
skillrun

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 08:37:01 PM

buy wall @15 gone
Thorgrim

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 08:39:43 PM

I dont know where you guys got this information that Bitcoin was stamped as real money or "Legal currency" the only country that's even come close to this is Germany.. and even then it's only considered legal as a unit of account so that they can tax it.

I agree with the quote just want to expand on it further.

There is a lot of misunderstanding and disinformation regarding what BTC and altcoins are.

Much of the confusion is the result of most people being brainwashed from birth to be statists because they attended public education and watched too much TV.

What people need to understand is that governments are not "real" They are legal fictions. Yes I know there are armies, buildings and physical things that manifest themselves but "government" itself is really no different then a corporation.

A bunch of people get together, write down some shit on a piece of paper (constitution), they sign it and poof "government" exists where before it did not.

So if government only really exists on paper then it is easy to understand that governments jurisdiction does not extend to infinity. It can only extend so far as they have contracts, or agreements, legislation, treaties etc. All things that also only exist on paper.

Now since BTC and other alt coins were basically created open source out of nothing and no contracts or legislation were made to create them, there really is nothing on paper for governments to attach themselves too. There is nothing for them to contract with. They have no jurisdiction, period.

Now they can claim they do, they can say anything they want and you can believe them if you wish. But BTC and altcoins are outside of their control because they cannot contract with or create treaties with something that is not a "legal entity" and has no governing body (another corporation basically) with which to contract with.

So is BTC money? Well it depends on your definition of "money."

If by "money" you mean "legal tender" something created by a corporation, (the federal reserve is a corporation) then no it is not.

If by "money" you mean something of value that people are willing to accept in exchange then yes it is.

Now they can regulate the trading of BTC into USD or other government currencies because you are dealing in "their" money. They get jurisdiction on the fiat side of that trade, not the BTC side.

Just like they can tax you on your labor, as soon as you convert it into fiat, not before.

For example if I build a table from raw materials. The table is worth more then the material it is made from. I have gained "value" but tax is not due until I sell it for fiat.

Hope that helps people wrap their heads around what cryptocurrency is.

heartthew

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 08:56:24 PM

I dont know where you guys got this information that Bitcoin was stamped as real money or "Legal currency" the only country that's even come close to this is Germany.. and even then it's only considered legal as a unit of account so that they can tax it.

There is a lot of misunderstanding and disinformation regarding what BTC and altcoins are.

Much of the confusion is the result of most people being brainwashed from birth to be statists because they attended public education and watched too much TV.

What people need to understand is that governments are not "real" They are legal fictions. Yes I know there are armies, buildings and physical things that manifest themselves but "government" itself is really no different then a corporation.

A bunch of people get together, write down some shit on a piece of paper (constitution), they sign it and poof "government" exists where before it did not.

So if government only really exists on paper then it is easy to understand that governments jurisdiction does not extend to infinity. It can only extend so far as they have contracts, or agreements, legislation, treaties etc. All things that also only exist on paper.

Now since BTC and other alt coins were basically created open source out of nothing and no contracts or legislation were made to create them, there really is nothing on paper for governments to attach themselves too. There is nothing for them to contract with. They have no jurisdiction, period.

Now they can claim they do, they can say anything they want and you can believe them if you wish. But BTC and altcoins are outside of their control because they cannot contract with or create treaties with something that is not a "legal entity" and has no governing body (another corporation basically) with which to contract with.

If by "money" you mean "legal tender" something created by a corporation, (the federal reserve is a corporation) then no it is not.

If by "money" you mean something of value that people are willing to accept in exchange then yes it is.

Now they can regulate the trading of BTC into USD or other government currencies because you are dealing in "their" money. They get jurisdiction on the fiat side of that trade, not the BTC side.

Just like they can tax you on your labor, as soon as you convert it into fiat, not before.

For example if I build a table from raw materials. The table is worth more then the material it is made from. I have gained "value" but tax is not due until I sell it for fiat.

Dig it. +1
BassDuck

Activity: 81

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 09:01:52 PM

Well said, I made that post because some one was asking about the legality of gambling with crypto currencies because apparently bitcoin was considered legal tender or legal trading currencty in America or something along those lines, (post is near the bottom of page 261 with subsequent reply's thereafter). Just wanted to point out that is not the fact currently.

ontopicplease

Activity: 778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 09:09:11 PM

Very well said, for years I am trying to wake up my friends. Some ( the noobs) laugh at me, but a lot wake up and start thinking about how this world ( big joke) really is organized.
damnation

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 09:21:25 PM

i'm actually curious abt germany accounting for bitcoin on tax purpose.. how does that work exactly? Does a company provide one single wallet address and then subject it to taxes on that account?

♔ PrimeDice : The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
Noble:9ZQo8HaeCjporC7T4PFgVcqzXc5KLyGrnV
LOT: LzUoeyakB8DRoHgqMgHSWMzipW5Nr63zkg
BTC: 1EiY4FqGbbfL6VUhiVLe8Z5R7BVVyyLTmw
LTC: LaGJ2utSYG4bhQ882mJ8QkS1bq45p25vcD
BassDuck

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 09:25:36 PM

i'm actually curious abt germany accounting for bitcoin on tax purpose.. how does that work exactly? Does a company provide one single wallet address and then subject it to taxes on that account?

not 100% sure on that, I guess it would fall under any private money laws they have and guess it would be up to whom ever to decide if they actually want to claim or not?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YcIbEGjEYTc

damnation

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 09:47:57 PM

not 100% sure on that, I guess it would fall under any private money laws they have and guess it would be up to whom ever to decide if they actually want to claim or not?

hmm that was an interesting vid but not much more information on it than what we could speculate ourselves... ah well.. i am curious though as to how much of bitcoins value is derived from the fact that it is unregulated.. and how much future regulations will actually influence its adoption..

♔ PrimeDice : The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
Noble:9ZQo8HaeCjporC7T4PFgVcqzXc5KLyGrnV
LOT: LzUoeyakB8DRoHgqMgHSWMzipW5Nr63zkg
BTC: 1EiY4FqGbbfL6VUhiVLe8Z5R7BVVyyLTmw
LTC: LaGJ2utSYG4bhQ882mJ8QkS1bq45p25vcD
garcias

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 09:48:14 PM

Buying some

It won't

So why not?

Support DigiByte Smiley

this is a scam:
69.5 BTC

[/quote
noedelx

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 09:50:04 PM

iqnore him mate he's mad because he sold when it whas low and only 12 hours later the price whas 90% higher then his sell price
garcias

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 09:52:38 PM

iqnore him mate he's mad because he sold when it whas low and only 12 hours later the price whas 90% higher then his sell price

but what he doesnt know, he is supporting this coin by leaving some comments here and  more ppl will see this thread  Roll Eyes
Well done  Grin

Support DigiByte Smiley

this is a scam:
69.5 BTC

[/quote
BassDuck

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 09:58:05 PM

hmm that was an interesting vid but not much more information on it than what we could speculate ourselves... ah well.. i am curious though as to how much of bitcoins value is derived from the fact that it is unregulated.. and how much future regulations will actually influence its adoption..

There's a ton of articles out there, none really explain the full implications, as far as bitcoin value, most bitcoiners like to say the value comes from the payment system more than anything. the ability to transfer "funds" around the world in a short period of time with a very small fee, outside of exchange rates and times and such. Like any market the value is representative of demand the more people that want bitcoin the harder it is to get bitcoins therefor the value must go up to accommodate the demand.

kpg99miner

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 09:58:30 PM

mrlotto,

who takes care of http://lottocoin.info/chain/lottocoin it seems to be down, this is putting lottocoin as ?? on coinmarketcap.com

www.allcrypt.com <-All Crypt trading, better than Cryptsy! Sign up here
Pages: « 1 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 [262] 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 345 »
  Print  

Jump to: