Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:25:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***EDITED***  (Read 2172 times)
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:16:20 PM

Bitcoin has its own value and is not in the word overhyip.
There is no need for many people to talk because the value of Bitcoin always has a price increase without being predicted.
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:45:45 PM

I don't think so. If you look at the price right now, it doesn't even look good for bitcoin (compared to its price last bull run).  Bitcoins popularity attracted a lot of investors to the crypto world and most of them are not investing on bitcoin but on other alternate coins.  I think a lot of alts owed a lot on bitcoin and it is losing its hype because the attention is on the other coin like Ripple and Ethereum.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:15:14 PM

Is Bitcoin overhyped?

I don't think so! just remember Bitcoin is the pioneer of all Cryptocurrency and it takes  close to 10 years to achieve this growth that's why its not "Over Hype" there is a process before bitcoin reach its current value and popularity. Thats my personal opinion and i'm not and expert!
biochem123

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:16:39 PM

no it's definitely not, all other altcoins might be but bitcoin is the main factor in this economic revolution
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:29:00 PM

Is Bitcoin overhyped?

I don't think so! just remember Bitcoin is the pioneer of all Cryptocurrency and it takes  close to 10 years to achieve this growth that's why its not "Over Hype" there is a process before bitcoin reach its current value and popularity. Thats my personal opinion and i'm not and expert!

Yes there's no need to hype since Bitcoin is original cryptocurrency and it has have a very strong supporter that is why this is very popular to the people , and the price will growing up even, no hyper.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
SoiledDove

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:39:16 PM

If you claim that Bitcoin is over hyped, you might as well say that cryptocurrency is over hyped. Cryptocurrency is the currency of the future. Bitcoin is the original cryptocurrency. It may contain certain flaws, but it was a pioneering project, after all. Future evoutions of cryptocurrency will, no doubt, achieve perfection. Meanwhile, we have Bitcoin.
Esterklu

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:55:29 PM

No, I do not think it's overhyped. Still a lot of people that did not know about it. I think in the global sense bitcoin is a newbie and has a long way to go.
Verbiola_Paramita

Activity: 73

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:33:31 PM

This may be a time sign that every blog that values investment value must have a post about bitcoin. And when you tell people randomly that you are investing the first question these days is if you have (or trade) bitcoin or not.
ngocbkcse

Activity: 562
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:03:46 AM

Is Bitcoin overhyped?
Why do you mean? You mean it's price? If so then I think it's not really overhyped. As it already was mentioned before, traders are setting the price. And maybe it worth it's price. And if you mean it's popularity. Well maybe. But only outside of crypto community. Because I see no hype around Bitcoin here.
marksayson

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 12:36:34 AM

Is Bitcoin overhyped?

For now bitcoin is underhyped. Because many investors are exiting on these coins and I see also that many investors are entering and making possession on it. I bet this is all because of the current bitcoin price. Many investors are buying the dip, hoping for another bull run to be expect.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 12:38:47 AM

Bitcoin has its own value and is not in the word overhyip.
There is no need for many people to talk because the value of Bitcoin always has a price increase without being predicted.

Don't choose a bad picture because Bitcoin is the queen of all other types of coins so it won't happen for the near future. All other types of coins will be more based on the price of Bitcoin until now.

fedben

Activity: 230
Merit: 2

XCRYPT

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:49:28 AM

I really do not think bitcoin is overhyped. It worth the hype as it still remains the father of all other coins. But, with the look of things, it's beginning to lose its authenticity.The rate at which it falls presently is very high. I just don't understand why it keeps falling.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 02:08:39 AM

I think this is just a form of panic from the market, I still feel optimistic to see there is still a good future for bitcoin and other krypto currencies
trahaubab

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 02:11:22 AM

Seems, emh... Yes....
all that we see now, tell us that all cryptocurrency world is overhyped, by our dreams and hopes.
very sad to understand it.

pigzbe  |  A piggy-wallet™ not a piggy bank  |  powered by Wollo
● ● ●  A tangible digital piggy-wallet for children age 6 and up.
raitsuk

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:11:27 AM

I think there is no such things as an "overhype" for bitcoin. What i think is that people put their trust on bitcoin that what makes the price that high.
But right now the price of bitcoin is declining a lot, that perhaps many big investors starting to sell their bitcoins, and perhaps there are also people who are getting worried if it declined even more.

starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:06:37 AM

The present sell off indicates that it was over hyped during 2017 and the first half of this year but now a lot of speculation is leaving the market so there's not as much buy support which allows for the value to be manipulated more easily but there should be more institutional investment entering the market that will help spark a revival

CarTrick

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:27:01 AM

I think it can be overhyped in a sense that some very passionate bitcoin supporters will say that bitcoin is king and will be forever number one. Sometimes, their enthusiasm may cloud the facts. Yes, bitcoin is the pioneer but we have to keep an open mind that in terms of features and potential, there may be other coins that could be stronger, am I right? And I’m referring to crypto as not just an investment, but as an actual currency.
chenczane

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:32:05 AM

I don't think so. The price clearly shows that it is not that needed because a lot of investors are dumping it. However, this might be a strategy to increase the demand for the coin. Low price can be enticing for big investors but we are not sure as to why other investors are selling their bitcoin. It should also attract new investors or traders that was willing to take the risk and hodl until the next bullrun.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: