Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:52:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest all my money into QRK Coin  (Read 2675 times)
GameKyuubi

Activity: 253
Merit: 1413

DTCxNMC

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 04:34:22 AM

You are always lurking around looking to take a shot at QRK, you agenda is obvious as i say everytime you show up. You don't have any QRK and are jealous. Don't let this cloud your judgement, buy some now whilst it is still cheap....yes that's right it is going to be a lot more this time next year. Sell some shitty DOGE coin to mad people that are parting with BTC for it, then sink that all into QRK, this time next year you will be thanking me.

What makes you think doge is so good? tell me now all the innovation and great things about it that pushed you into having it on your avatar?

You have seen THE FACTS... the distribution of QRK is no worse than LTC PPC NMC and they have had years for the market to distribute these coins.  

Don't hide behind your vocabulary just come out and scream and cry you were not there to mine qrk and either were not there when qrk was unknown and cheap on the market or just sadly didn't see it's true value when it was at 37 Smiley  Get it all out of your system then carry on and mine doge, if that goes to 29 cents then you can face the next wave of trolls telling you how six months later it is a scam coin, nothing new, poor distribution, only shills own it. Of course they would have some grounds since doge have ZERO innovation but still they will only really be crying because they don't have any like you are now. If they were the proud owners of 50million DOGE they would be out celebrating and having a good time, not here crying about doge being a shitclone.

If you had 500,000 QRK even 2000QRK  now you would not be in every QRK thread saying it's a scam - that is A FACT

What coin would you advise any investors to look at right now out of interest??  will you stick around to face them if it does not work out?

QRK is a great investement, but of course only for 10% -20% look to others digi , cgb, mec, ppc, ltc,  then some gambling ones   sex, red, tix adt  , net .....

I would say to everyone hold some QRK but of course there are other opportunities. Who knows what will get the biggest returns, but most coins on established exchanges will rise. I don't see many more clone coins ever being added. This has nearly killed cryptsy and they have risen to where they are by adding some old shitclones. They are there now but i doubt they will add anything that shows no new innovation now...why would they?

More ad hom drivel.  Very little of this supports you or QRK.  Is it really so hard to come up with a decent argument?  Let me humor you.  I recently got out of QRK because I think it's going to crash in the next month.  I don't hate it by any means, I just don't see it as a smart investment right now.  So of course when someone comes up asking if they should dump all their money into QRK, I say no because I think this person is going to lose his shirt.  As for those "facts" you're talking about, they have a disclaimer right on them saying that they may not be accurate.

About DOGE.  Really, I think YOU'VE talked about DOGE more than I have at this point (See? I can use fallacies too!).  Are you sure you aren't projecting a bit?  Do you really want me to justify putting it in my avatar?  I have it in my avatar because I think it's fun!  That's really all there is to it.  If people want to come in and trash DOGE they can go right ahead because I have no illusions about what DOGE is.  It's just a fun coin that might make you some money.  I'm never going to tell someone x coin is a sure thing because that's actually really irresponsible and wrong.  NONE of this is a sure thing and telling someone that a coin is *ahem* "going to be a lot more this time next year" is just plain reckless.

About exchanges though.  This is actually an interesting point.  A well-functioning exchange with a large number of altcoins and volume has yet to be made.  Bter is alright but volume is low.  Sounds like a hot market.

Really though you're one of the best trolls I've ever seen.  You almost got to me.  Almost.

BTC: 15SLrNo6PKVfsH5JLtatJcVkSQXCk1LXyq
full stack Node
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 04:53:24 AM

You are always lurking around looking to take a shot at QRK, you agenda is obvious as i say everytime you show up. You don't have any QRK and are jealous. Don't let this cloud your judgement, buy some now whilst it is still cheap....yes that's right it is going to be a lot more this time next year. Sell some shitty DOGE coin to mad people that are parting with BTC for it, then sink that all into QRK, this time next year you will be thanking me.

What makes you think doge is so good? tell me now all the innovation and great things about it that pushed you into having it on your avatar?

You have seen THE FACTS... the distribution of QRK is no worse than LTC PPC NMC and they have had years for the market to distribute these coins.  

Don't hide behind your vocabulary just come out and scream and cry you were not there to mine qrk and either were not there when qrk was unknown and cheap on the market or just sadly didn't see it's true value when it was at 37 Smiley  Get it all out of your system then carry on and mine doge, if that goes to 29 cents then you can face the next wave of trolls telling you how six months later it is a scam coin, nothing new, poor distribution, only shills own it. Of course they would have some grounds since doge have ZERO innovation but still they will only really be crying because they don't have any like you are now. If they were the proud owners of 50million DOGE they would be out celebrating and having a good time, not here crying about doge being a shitclone.

If you had 500,000 QRK even 2000QRK  now you would not be in every QRK thread saying it's a scam - that is A FACT

What coin would you advise any investors to look at right now out of interest??  will you stick around to face them if it does not work out?

QRK is a great investement, but of course only for 10% -20% look to others digi , cgb, mec, ppc, ltc,  then some gambling ones   sex, red, tix adt  , net .....

I would say to everyone hold some QRK but of course there are other opportunities. Who knows what will get the biggest returns, but most coins on established exchanges will rise. I don't see many more clone coins ever being added. This has nearly killed cryptsy and they have risen to where they are by adding some old shitclones. They are there now but i doubt they will add anything that shows no new innovation now...why would they?

More ad hom drivel.  Very little of this supports you or QRK.  Is it really so hard to come up with a decent argument?  Let me humor you.  I recently got out of QRK because I think it's going to crash in the next month.  I don't hate it by any means, I just don't see it as a smart investment right now.  So of course when someone comes up asking if they should dump all their money into QRK, I say no because I think this person is going to lose his shirt.  As for those "facts" you're talking about, they have a disclaimer right on them saying that they may not be accurate.

About DOGE.  Really, I think YOU'VE talked about DOGE more than I have at this point (See? I can use fallacies too!).  Are you sure you aren't projecting a bit?  Do you really want me to justify putting it in my avatar?  I have it in my avatar because I think it's fun!  That's really all there is to it.  If people want to come in and trash DOGE they can go right ahead because I have no illusions about what DOGE is.  It's just a fun coin that might make you some money.  I'm never going to tell someone x coin is a sure thing because that's actually really irresponsible and wrong.  NONE of this is a sure thing and telling someone that a coin is *ahem* "going to be a lot more this time next year" is just plain reckless.

About exchanges though.  This is actually an interesting point.  A well-functioning exchange with a large number of altcoins and volume has yet to be made.  Bter is alright but volume is low.  Sounds like a hot market.

Really though you're one of the best trolls I've ever seen.  You almost got to me.  Almost.

You recently got out of QRK, like 2 weeks ago Smiley  yup i thought so, too early, but don't worry about it you can still enter again now.

Of course nobody would advise you put all your money in crypto let alone one currency. However QRK is not going to crash, since it is not in a bubble, it is now just coming up to fair price and over the long term will go much higher. That is my prediction here, let's revisit in 6months to 1 year to see who was correct.

My argument was better than yours simply because the facts are on my side.  I would say it is you that have not come up with a decent arguement nor reason QRK Is not as good a coin as the ones you say you admire. DOGE not a bad coin, it is really no different to any other coin released without innovation. The thing against doge over coins without innovatoin before it is that there are enough coins on exchanges with no innovation. Having said that i am noticing this coin is starting to gain a lot more traction than i would have expected and some offers of 0.1 BTC per million seems insane but if DOGE turns out to be the next QRK you can bet this will be slammed as a scam even though it is merely a coin reacting to market forces.

I am not trying to get to you, i am simply saying that what you state is not essentially the truth. I am pointing out the facts to you and you say that is not a good enough argument for you. I'm sorry that's the case however lets hope more objective people when reading this thread now and in the future feel differently.

rapidfire187

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

!!!INCAKOIN!!!

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 05:13:02 AM

QRK is a great investment. I dumped all my BTC for it personally. No Lie.

www.incakoin.com   http://nka.dencoinpools.com
NKA:NN1sE6odEKrbKpBqt56vw5jJoitDrCn9HD
▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩ ۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 11:36:31 AM

You recently got out of QRK, like 2 weeks ago Smiley  yup i thought so, too early, but don't worry about it you can still enter again now.

Of course nobody would advise you put all your money in crypto let alone one currency. However QRK is not going to crash, since it is not in a bubble, it is now just coming up to fair price and over the long term will go much higher. That is my prediction here, let's revisit in 6months to 1 year to see who was correct.

My argument was better than yours simply because the facts are on my side.  I would say it is you that have not come up with a decent arguement nor reason QRK Is not as good a coin as the ones you say you admire. DOGE not a bad coin, it is really no different to any other coin released without innovation. The thing against doge over coins without innovatoin before it is that there are enough coins on exchanges with no innovation. Having said that i am noticing this coin is starting to gain a lot more traction than i would have expected and some offers of 0.1 BTC per million seems insane but if DOGE turns out to be the next QRK you can bet this will be slammed as a scam even though it is merely a coin reacting to market forces.

I am not trying to get to you, i am simply saying that what you state is not essentially the truth. I am pointing out the facts to you and you say that is not a good enough argument for you. I'm sorry that's the case however lets hope more objective people when reading this thread now and in the future feel differently.

How do you know Quark isn't going to crash? Quark isn't even big enough for a bubble yet. You can't make these predictions as they're not based on facts but pure speculation and wishful thinking. Nobody knows what will happen to Quark for sure, but I think those who are expecting to become millionaires from it are being quite naive and fanciful, but I hope I'm proved wrong.
GameKyuubi

Activity: 253
Merit: 1413

DTCxNMC

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 11:50:44 AM

You do not address any of my points in any logical fashion.  You keep bringing up DOGE for some reason even though I haven't said much about it.  I've been addressing your "points" one by one, debunking each.  All you've been saying is that I'm mad because I don't own QRK, which is a topic that is completely irrelevant to the issue of QRK being a good investment or not, and claim to be showing me "facts" when you have yet to shove a single one under my nose.  I'm not sure you can even do that without talking about DOGE and how much QRK I own.

There's really not much else for me to say other than ... idk ... go to school?  You don't seem to understand the basics of even informal logical discourse.  You'd do yourself a big favor by taking Logic/Philosophy 101.

BTC: 15SLrNo6PKVfsH5JLtatJcVkSQXCk1LXyq
full stack Node
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: