Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:47:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MiningHardware.co.uk - WORLD WIDE SHIPPING  (Read 36721 times)
NineLives (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2013, 02:20:18 PM

also with you saying 8k for 1TH miner might want to look at https://www.kncminer.com/categories/miners 3TH for 10k USD
Plus delivery
Plus import-duty/VAT of 20% plus handling-fees
And they're not available for 6 months ...

Bang on.  Price is not concrete.
KNC is a nice deal only if new buyers get in now but they cant.

Bitcoin Mining Hardware:   www.mininghardware.co.uk
kingcoin2k

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 04:40:53 PM

At 8k for 1TH you would be crazy to just not buy bitcoin, but even the 200TH you are barely looking at 2TC (more than likely less) in a two month time window when you can buy 5 coins for the price, yes the hardware has resale value but it's a gamble on a no name product.

I'm sure you will sell plenty of units, however at that noise level they will need to be bought by those with server room's available or just not live anywhere near the unit running lol
NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2013, 07:22:57 PM

Hi guys.  Someone has done a bank trasfer with no reference.  Unless your account status has changed, please pm me with your order number & your surname.  Thanks

crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 08:53:18 PM

Wow the noise on them units wtf are being used on the fans. Think you need much better fan controller and better fans to use the noise is too much.

By the sounds of it their the Delta fans and  I would advise if your going to be making 1.2TH units to come up with a better design. I have see n where you are well the unit and I would like to get in touch and maybe come up with some design work for you guys at having much more quieter systems and better management on the equipment.

You are only 40 Miles away from me so not to far at all few min drive down the road. Would love to mabye meet in person and get to know yourselfs and maybe work something out.

also with you saying 8k for 1TH miner might want to look at https://www.kncminer.com/categories/miners 3TH for 10k USD

Hi crazy.

I shall certainly consider that.  Please keep in mind, we dont manufacturer these here.  I'm planining to fly out in Feb so maybe we can hook up before that to bounce ideads.  We shall see.

If you not manufacturing them, but have designs to give to manufacture then maybe can come up with a few ideas etc. With regards to meeting up am free after the 4th or 6th Jan maybe meet sometime then and bounce a few ideas back and forth over lunch or pizza or something Smiley

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
Anddos

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 11:59:28 PM

You missed out this on your website

POWE CONSUM: 850W - 1200W

I only see that you need a 1000wat psu, and not how much the device uses

NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2013, 11:46:37 AM

Wow the noise on them units wtf are being used on the fans. Think you need much better fan controller and better fans to use the noise is too much.

By the sounds of it their the Delta fans and  I would advise if your going to be making 1.2TH units to come up with a better design. I have see n where you are well the unit and I would like to get in touch and maybe come up with some design work for you guys at having much more quieter systems and better management on the equipment.

You are only 40 Miles away from me so not to far at all few min drive down the road. Would love to mabye meet in person and get to know yourselfs and maybe work something out.

Hi crazy.

I shall certainly consider that.  Please keep in mind, we dont manufacturer these here.  I'm planining to fly out in Feb so maybe we can hook up before that to bounce ideads.  We shall see.

If you not manufacturing them, but have designs to give to manufacture then maybe can come up with a few ideas etc. With regards to meeting up am free after the 4th or 6th Jan maybe meet sometime then and bounce a few ideas back and forth over lunch or pizza or something Smiley

No probs Smiley

NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2013, 11:46:50 AM

You missed out this on your website

POWE CONSUM: 850W - 1200W

I only see that you need a 1000wat psu, and not how much the device uses

I shall investigate..

Michaliszp

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 07:34:11 PM

Hello, i saw on your website that you will soon have 1.2TH/s. When approximately will that be, and how much it will cost?

thank you in advance
clarkey2013

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 09:16:27 PM

can these be preconfigured with pool info before collection?

are they really that loud? 
NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2013, 12:13:48 PM

Hello, i saw on your website that you will soon have 1.2TH/s. When approximately will that be, and how much it will cost?

thank you in advance

Hi,

Its probably going to be around 1TH/s and at around 8k GBP though this price is not concrete.  Due maybe mid Jan.  Please signup to our newsletter and you will be informed soon.

NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2013, 12:16:13 PM

can these be preconfigured with pool info before collection?

are they really that loud? 

Yes it can.  I can set it up for you as you are in the store.  It is really easy though Smiley

Yes its loud.  We are looking into making it a little more quite.  These were originally designed to be left alone in a room.  Please remember, this unit has WiFi though it is not recommended if your router has a weak wifi signal.  By default, WiFi is disabled in the web config.

CroverNo01

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 12:25:31 PM

thank you in advance

Hi,

Its probably going to be around 1TH/s and at around 8k GBP though this price is not concrete.  Due maybe mid Jan.  Please signup to our newsletter and you will be informed soon.

Think we use the same supplier and I have been told 1.2TH/s are ready to ship 15th Jan in time well before China new year to get cleared before the backlog begins.

Also I'm yet to be told the price
NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2013, 12:44:10 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2013, 12:59:50 PM by NineLives

thank you in advance

Hi,

Its probably going to be around 1TH/s and at around 8k GBP though this price is not concrete.  Due maybe mid Jan.  Please signup to our newsletter and you will be informed soon.

Think we use the same supplier and I have been told 1.2TH/s are ready to ship 15th Jan in time well before China new year to get cleared before the backlog begins.

We aren't using the same supplier cause we have 9 factories working for us and the unit is with my partner right now..  We aren't happy with a heat issue and noise.   And its not 1.2TH/s its 1TH/s.  These is no back log with ANY Chinese supplier dude.  There never has and never will be.  The Chinese are very accurate on sales and will always accept work.

Sorry to sound rude CroverNo01 but please stop telling me what your supplier has and can do.  Of-course you are welcome to do your own thing, but I don't want these guys hearing wrong info and confusing them..

ONCE AGAIN, there are many many many Chinese suppliers out there.  Our aim is to provide a solid tested unit fast, secure and collectible in the UK.  So CroverNo01, stop telling us things we don't need to know on who your contacts are.  Thank you.

s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 01:00:08 PM

thank you in advance

Hi,

Why you not gonna start something on your own? What's the point of trolling this thread with useless info. Who cares about what you have and your suppliers?
NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2013, 11:20:33 AM

Some more units have been shipped today.  Please check your emails.

willids

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 07:03:41 PM

Not got any mail, but can I take it you will be letting people know when the units arrive?

Royal Engineers Association (Hull) - All Donations Accepted
Help your VETERANS as they have helped us - 1Muz52UE54VqrKXRANQUSh8iBA6hWbEzVs - http://www.HullREA.co.uk
Skype - willidsbiz
NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2013, 10:55:23 PM

Not got any mail, but can I take it you will be letting people know when the units arrive?

Yes ofcorse.   You are one of the first to collect.

willids

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 03:34:48 PM

Thanks,

Just seen the video about the fan you have put on your website, are these fitted into the 200GHs or are they still that noisy ?

Royal Engineers Association (Hull) - All Donations Accepted
Help your VETERANS as they have helped us - 1Muz52UE54VqrKXRANQUSh8iBA6hWbEzVs - http://www.HullREA.co.uk
Skype - willidsbiz
NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 10:14:14 PM

Thanks,

Just seen the video about the fan you have put on your website, are these fitted into the 200GHs or are they still that noisy ?

Hi,

Yes its in the 200GH/s.  The noise is heavy if the unit is in the same room.  Please remember, Wifi is built in.

motd2k

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 10:13:18 PM

Do you have any of these units in stock in Blackburn?  Pretty close so it'd be handy to collect.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: