Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 02:16:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MiningHardware.co.uk - WORLD WIDE SHIPPING  (Read 36749 times)
NineLives (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 05:02:28 AM

This is called customer service. You remind me of BFL. I have called KNCminer and they are very good in customer service. I have even called OutCast3K, and he was very helpful then I order from him.

But when it comes to you. I just ask for a simply tracking number and you are acting like this!!  Angry

Refund me my bitcoins, and I stop asking you for the tracking number.

You are going to say all sales are final!! You know what? This is exactly what BFL say to their customers. KNCminer, and OutCast3K will always refund.

This shows what type of seller you are.

Wow.. what?  Ermm.  You ordered on the 30th of December Kensin?  Its been 4 days?  Website tells you its 10 working days?  Dude, we even spoke on the phone?  Was anyone rude to you?

Do you feel we are scaming you?  Is that what it is seems you keep asking for a tracking number everyday since you ordered?  Please explain and let us sort this..

Bitcoin Mining Hardware:   www.mininghardware.co.uk
willids

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 11:25:57 AM

You ordered on the 30th of December Kensin

I ordered well before then and I know roughly when they are coming, stop been impatient and wait for the time stated on there website "We aim to deliver within 7-10 working days in the UK and can take up to 10-14 days international depending on where you are located".

You also have take into account that it has been Christmas & New Year.

Royal Engineers Association (Hull) - All Donations Accepted
Help your VETERANS as they have helped us - 1Muz52UE54VqrKXRANQUSh8iBA6hWbEzVs - http://www.HullREA.co.uk
Skype - willidsbiz
clarkey2013

Activity: 310

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 12:54:28 PM

is doing a bank transfer ok on collection ? i am with barlcays btw
NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 01:12:12 PM

is doing a bank transfer ok on collection ? i am with barlcays btw

yes it is indeed.

Kenshin

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 01:18:48 PM

You ordered on the 30th of December Kensin

I ordered well before then and I know roughly when they are coming, stop been impatient and wait for the time stated on there website "We aim to deliver within 7-10 working days in the UK and can take up to 10-14 days international depending on where you are located".

You also have take into account that it has been Christmas & New Year.

At least you know roughly when they are coming. I have no idea, it is in process or not. The website don't even have a tracking function.

This is not impatient, I worked in shipping industry before. To get the tracking number is a piece of cake. Why is it such a big thing to withholding the tracking number?

I am worry that I might get scam. He sound friendly on the phone and give broken promises. That is still bad customer service.
Kenshin

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 01:22:09 PM

This is called customer service. You remind me of BFL. I have called KNCminer and they are very good in customer service. I have even called OutCast3K, and he was very helpful then I order from him.

But when it comes to you. I just ask for a simply tracking number and you are acting like this!!  Angry

You are going to say all sales are final!! You know what? This is exactly what BFL say to their customers. KNCminer, and OutCast3K will always refund.

Wow.. what?  Ermm.  You ordered on the 30th of December Kensin?  Its been 4 days?  Website tells you its 10 working days?  Dude, we even spoke on the phone?  Was anyone rude to you?

Do you feel we are scaming you?  Is that what it is seems you keep asking for a tracking number everyday since you ordered?  Please explain and let us sort this..

For fuck sake just give me my tracking number. You pretend to be very efficient that is why I got trick in buying from you. As I said KNCminer and OutCast3K would give the tracking number asap. And also say sorry for not giving it earlier. You on the other hand, are refusing to give this information. And even got the gut to tell me off for asking for the tracking number?

This shows what type of business you are running. Not a very professional and not a good customer service business.
willids

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 01:24:48 PM

I will let you know if it is a scam or not on MONDAY when I am going to see him but, he has gone out of his way to ring me and tell me about my order. You have to at least give them the time specified on their website (plus a few days because of holidays).

For fuck sake just give me my tracking number. You pretend to be very efficient that is why I got trick in buying from you. As I said KNCminer and OutCast3K would give the tracking number asap. And also say sorry for not giving it earlier. You on the other hand, are refusing to give this information. And even got the gut to tell me off for asking for the tracking number?

This shows what type of business you are running. Not a very professional and not a good customer service business.

I will let you know if it is a scam or not on MONDAY when I am going to see him but, he has gone out of his way to ring me and tell me about my order. You have to at least give them the time specified on their website (plus a few days because of holidays).

The reason for the lack of tracking number could be because there are a lot of units in transit and all would have the same tracking number., and been abusive on the forums will not help anyone, other then giving yourself a bad name.

Help your VETERANS as they have helped us - 1Muz52UE54VqrKXRANQUSh8iBA6hWbEzVs - http://www.HullREA.co.uk
Skype - willidsbiz
NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 02:00:16 PM

Kensin,

It is simple.  Give me the time stated on our website.  10-14 working days as you have agreed via our terms and conditions.  If that fails then you have all right to complain.  Is that fair?

Kenshin

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 02:44:30 PM

Kensin,

It is simple.  Give me the time stated on our website.  10-14 working days as you have agreed via our terms and conditions.  If that fails then you have all right to complain.  Is that fair?

It should be 7 - 10 working days.

You said you will give me the tracking number. You are lying to me.
NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 02:48:00 PM

Kensin,

It is simple.  Give me the time stated on our website.  10-14 working days as you have agreed via our terms and conditions.  If that fails then you have all right to complain.  Is that fair?

It should be 7 - 10 working days.

You said you will give me the tracking number. You are lying to me.

It says I will give you a tracking number SOOONNNNNNNNN?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?? READDDDDD

clarkey2013

Activity: 310

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 01:41:53 PM

any more updates?
NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 02:12:11 PM

any more updates?

Yep.. call you in 20 min.

willids

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 03:24:58 PM

OK Guys, I can confirm this is NOT a scam.

I went down today picked 2 units up and they are now up and running.

The service was excellent and he I was shown they work and I have also ordered a couple more.

Thanks for the units and we will be speaking soon NineLives !!

Skype - willidsbiz
Teka

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 03:53:22 PM

The service was excellent and he I was shown they work and I have also ordered a couple more.

I don't doubt you but it would shut a few of the trolls up if you provided some pictures, hashing numbers etc . I might even purchase a unit myself.
NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 04:28:46 PM

I don't doubt you but it would shut a few of the trolls up if you provided some pictures, hashing numbers etc . I might even purchase a unit myself.

Hi Teka,

There's a video on our site and ghash.io login.  Also on the first page on this thread Smiley

Teka

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 04:30:40 PM

Hi Teka,

There's a video on your site and ghash.io login.  Also on the first page on this thread Smiley

I'm aware of that but it's always nice to receive some proof from a third party.
NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 04:32:39 PM

Hi Teka,

There's a video on your site and ghash.io login.  Also on the first page on this thread Smiley

I'm aware of that but it's always nice to receive some proof from a third party.

Oh I got ya.  More orders gone out today / tomorrow so hope someone is kind enough to upload.

Teka

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 04:42:51 PM

Hi Teka,

Oh I got ya.  More orders gone out today / tomorrow so hope someone is kind enough to upload.
Just out interest, are the any plans on making something more affordable? Also, are the fans in the miner replaceable because they are extremely loud.
NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 04:57:42 PM

Hi Teka,

Just out interest, are the any plans on making something more affordable? Also, are the fans in the miner replaceable because they are extremely loud.

We are looking into water coolers.   Yes fans can be replaced but if opened warranty is void.

Price:  As the TH is released prices may come down.

willids

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 05:11:41 PM

Tried to post images but dropbox/forum will not post them as it is just showing a box so here are some links to cgminer panel

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ij6lhf9m4xpwgu7/Untitled-1.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w1cltm627cfmmlz/Untitled-2.jpg

Skype - willidsbiz
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: