Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:45:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MiningHardware.co.uk - WORLD WIDE SHIPPING  (Read 36749 times)
Kenshin

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 09:28:28 PM

how did i know you would write that LOL

Maybe because you are my long lost twin brother.  Grin
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 09:49:17 PM

OMGZ! i just bricked it......

only joking mining just fine  Kiss

Just wait it will be brick soon. I read the code of the firmware you are using.  Tongue

Sorry buddy but i think time for you to stop behaving like kid.
If you have knowledge- use it to help others.By reading this thread i can see you could offer your talent to Ninelives maybe and you can work on something together. Think about that.
If you made mistake and your miner is dead contact mining hardware and try solve the situation.
I really think you made your choice on this forum and become troll of this thread, regardles if you bought miners or not from Ninelives
eddlow

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 09:56:42 PM

Sup guys

I recently played around with some fans and almost burned my entire machine  Shocked However, the powersupply for the ASICs is damaged (I tried it out). Does anyone know where I can get a replacement for this?:

https://i.imgur.com/tZ1SnSn.jpg

Thanks
Kenshin

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 09:58:41 PM

Sup guys

I recently played around with some fans and almost burned my entire machine  Shocked However, the powersupply for the ASICs is damaged (I tried it out). Does anyone know where I can get a replacement for this?:

Thanks

WOW.... What have you done?
Kenshin

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 10:03:30 PM

Just wait it will be brick soon. I read the code of the firmware you are using.  Tongue

If you have knowledge- use it to help others.By reading this thread i can see you could offer your talent to Ninelives maybe and you can work on something together. Think about that.
If you made mistake and your miner is dead contact mining hardware and try solve the situation.
I really think you made your choice on this forum and become troll of this thread, regardles if you bought miners or not from Ninelives

Actually NineLives is acting like a kid. You know he call me everyday 7 - 10 times per day!!!! He seriously mis-using the private information that are held on his payment system database.  Roll Eyes
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 10:09:29 PM

Actually NineLives is acting like a kid. You know he call me everyday 7 - 10 times per day!!!! He seriously mis-using the private information that are held on his payment system database.  Roll Eyes

I do understand that frustration is big. But read your previous posts and see for yourselve how those it look.
I dont know the backround of this issue but i did read previous posts and it seems u played to much. instead of arguing and forcing them to refund maybe think how to get your miner working back again.
As far as this goes Ninelives and mininghardware sold few miners and can prove that he delivers on time and good hardware.
I can see that they trying to help everyone one but few your posts are very abusive and rude.
Just lower your tone and speak about issue.I showed you that negative feedback false or real can backfire.
eddlow

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 10:10:40 PM

I tried out some silent fans, but those weren't strong enough. Luckely I started to smell burned plastic. The ASICs itself work (both parts), it's just that the one powersupply (picture I posted above) is black on the back side. Dead. Do you know where I can get a replacement?
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 10:17:59 PM

I tried out some silent fans, but those weren't strong enough. Luckely I started to smell burned plastic. The ASICs itself work (both parts), it's just that the one powersupply (picture I posted above) is black on the back side. Dead. Do you know where I can get a replacement?

Why not try mininghardware directly?
Maybe if they have business with china they can help.
willids

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 01:55:19 PM

Send NineLives a PM and see what he can do, he may be able to get something for you, but it is Chinese New Year so it may be delayed abit.

Royal Engineers Association (Hull) - All Donations Accepted
Help your VETERANS as they have helped us - 1Muz52UE54VqrKXRANQUSh8iBA6hWbEzVs - http://www.HullREA.co.uk
Skype - willidsbiz
Kenshin

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 03:40:51 PM

He can try, but I doubt they will be able to apply one of the spare part.
Kenshin

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 03:45:52 PM

I found it. You can buy it here.

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Avalon-back-plane-notum-module-power-supply-notum/227686_1546371185.html
Kenshin

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 03:48:37 PM

I do understand that frustration is big. But read your previous posts and see for yourselve how those it look.
I dont know the backround of this issue but i did read previous posts and it seems u played to much. instead of arguing and forcing them to refund maybe think how to get your miner working back again.
As far as this goes Ninelives and mininghardware sold few miners and can prove that he delivers on time and good hardware.
I can see that they trying to help everyone one but few your posts are very abusive and rude.
Just lower your tone and speak about issue.I showed you that negative feedback false or real can backfire.

Don't worry, I have been advised by the Trading Standard Office, that I can get my full refund. They have log the complaint in their database about MiningHardware refund to comply to the UK trading and consumer regulation.
clarkey2013

Activity: 310

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:35:28 PM

Still getting the odd lock up where my worker all stops mining even on the new firmware,  any ideas?
btc-holding

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:53:24 PM

Was thinking of getting one of these units but unsure now.

Don't know what has been going on but the the guy Kenshin could fix this, if he is willing ?
Kenshin

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 05:42:40 PM

Still getting the odd lock up where my worker all stops mining even on the new firmware,  any ideas?

That is because the firmware you got is not for the miner you got. I told you all, that already. Your miner will become a brick.
Kenshin

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 05:47:39 PM

Don't get it, it is really loud. Also if I am you, I would save up for the next KNCminer Neptune. Which is quite, and trouble free.

This miner have a lot of bugs, that is why I wrote the firmware to fix all the bugs for this.
clarkey2013

Activity: 310

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 05:48:27 PM

Not really I don't mind rebooting every couple of days tbf (takes 2mins logging in on my phone) just abit annoying
Kenshin

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 05:49:55 PM

Don't know what has been going on but the the guy Kenshin could fix this, if he is willing ?

Why would I help him, when he posted this.

i might actually send you some bitcoins for finding the link and for pissing on kenshins fire  Grin
btc-holding

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 05:57:08 PM

i might actually send you some bitcoins for finding the link and for pissing on kenshins fire  Grin

To prove your not as bad as some think you are on this discussion, always good to get people on side as and when you can  Wink
Kenshin

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 06:00:31 PM

To prove your not as bad as some think you are on this discussion, always good to get people on side as and when you can  Wink

Good point. Let him ask me for help. And I will see, what I can do. Remember I was THE consultant for supporting the MH200 miner after all. NineLives used to paid me for my service. If he don't know how to fix a problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: