Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:03:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MiningHardware.co.uk - WORLD WIDE SHIPPING  (Read 36702 times)
Kenshin

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 06:02:03 PM

But shouldn't he be asking NineLIves for help instead. After all they did buy them from him.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btc-holding

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 06:06:53 PM

But shouldn't he be asking NineLIves for help instead. After all they did buy them from him.

Like the way you think, but it is better to offer help then wait to be asked especially when people need friends and you never know things could work in your favour as if help required then more people may come direct to you  Wink
willids

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 06:24:49 PM

Not really I don't mind rebooting every couple of days tbf (takes 2mins logging in on my phone) just abit annoying

Sorry buddy, all I know is that I was advised to use that one in the Tech Discussion part as it got rid of bugs

Royal Engineers Association (Hull) - All Donations Accepted
Help your VETERANS as they have helped us - 1Muz52UE54VqrKXRANQUSh8iBA6hWbEzVs - http://www.HullREA.co.uk
Skype - willidsbiz
clarkey2013

Activity: 310

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:12:44 PM

better hash rates dont get me wrong with the newer firmware but the will randomly make my worker go idle but a reboot fixes it
Kenshin

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:46:52 PM

better hash rates dont get me wrong with the newer firmware but the will randomly make my worker go idle but a reboot fixes it

Hash rate are not totally depend on the firmware. It is a equation of the temperature and which process your miner set the cgminer.
clarkey2013

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 09:01:33 PM

so you claim your firmware is perfect?
Kenshin

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 09:57:05 PM

so you claim your firmware is perfect?

My firmware is tailor for MH200. All the bugs has been fixed in my firmware.

I told you, my firmware was about speed, and try to overclock the miner. But by doing so, I will void your warranty, so I designed the firmware to be stable, and fix all the bugs of MH200. I might clarify, I also own other Avalon miners, I have different firmware for different hardwares.

Yes, I can fix your problem. I can give you my firmware. But I need to Teamviewer into your connection. Also I need to get pay for BTC 0.1. I have spent 2 weeks to do fix the firmware. If you want to get it free, again I am advising you to contact NineLives, to get me to do it, and he will pay for the consulting charge. I never tried to scam anyone. But all of you were all impatience and want to get it fixed. I told you in PM or someone else, get NineLives to get me to fix the problem. And he will pay me. So I am not scamming you guys to pay me. He is. That is why I asked you all to contact NineLives.

NineLives, if you refund my miners. I will wrap our history clean. And I can carry on supporting your customers. If he can't see this. One of you let him know.
clarkey2013

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 10:11:15 PM

feel free to PM me as tbh i am not comfortable letting a random remote access.
Kenshin

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 10:30:47 PM

feel free to PM me as tbh i am not comfortable letting a random remote access.

Ask NineLives to ask me. Then he will have your mobile. Then I will phone you and confirm a date. Then you know I am not a random guy, but someone he use to fix these problem.
NineLives (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 01:29:00 AM

Guys,

I no longer want to associate with Kenshin.  He has upset me enough with his slander for me not to associate my self with him.

Kenshin got offered a role as a technical consultant who would offer help for new miners if people could not setup, for a small fee.  I simply can not find time during the day to help those who have issues within 7 days of purchase, thus Kensin at the time seemed cool.  After all he has said and done, I will never really trust the guy again (though he can actually be a nice guy if he stops with the mood swings / random burst of bullshit and tantrums like a little girl). PS, cause of this comment, he's gona do another mood swing I guarantee, and this is why no-one can work or tolerate his behavior.

A person can build a great reputation on this site by trying to help the community for free.  No one should need to pay for help within this still young Bitcoin world.  This is unfair.  And if Kenshin chooses to help members then that is off his own back and well done to him if he does.  He would become very popular and respected.  But, as you have seen, he simply can't keep his bullshit to himself and greed / demands kick in.  But, its not too late.  A reputation can be repaired easy and trust can be placed once again.

Back to the firmware discussion:  Once again, and I am sorry to say and remind people of this but if you choose to do a firmware upgrade and it does't go according to plan, then you revert back to the factory installed version but this also means your on your own.  If there is a problem then you must contact support and report it and ask permission before messing with the firmware / hardware.  This can really break your miner if its not done correctly.  This is also unfair on my company who ends up picking up the pieces with costs spiraling out of control.

That said, I want to help as much as I can nps.  I have submitted a latest custom firmware request from my partner and he will investigate BUT the Chinese New Year Holidays are upon us so it won't be any time soon.

Hope you guys understand where I'm coming from Smiley

Bitcoin Mining Hardware:   www.mininghardware.co.uk
Kenshin

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 12:42:10 PM

Just contact NIneLIves, he will fix the problem for you. If he know how.  Smiley
Kenshin

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 12:47:09 PM

he can actually be a nice guy if he stops with the mood swings / random burst of bullshit and tantrums like a little girl). PS, cause of this comment, he's gona do another mood swing I guarantee, and this is why no-one can work or tolerate his behavior.

he simply can't keep his bullshit to himself and greed / demands kick in.  But, its not too late.  A reputation can be repaired easy and trust can be placed once again.

You are the one who is childish and act like a little girl. There are a lot of services people offers on this forum, which cost money. It is not greed. It is so that it can pay for the time we have spent.

If you are so great, why don't you send out your miner out for free?? As a business person, you must tolerate your customer. Also as a customer, I have the right to complaint if there is something wrong with the product. You will give me a full refund, because you have to. It is the law. Your terms and conditions doesn't have the power to overpower the actual law and regulation of this country.

For your information, I have a lot of businesses. Your support was just a hobby. I have clients around the globe, which includes major banking sector, and the government sector. I also hold a Defense Vetting Clearance, so I can read and deal with government Top Secret classification. If I am not trusted then good luck to all the people which uses some of the major company and services around the world. Because I do consulting in those system, and I design them. I have also design and built a lot of Google data centers.  Cool

You keep on saying I don't understand business, each of my projects cost a few million pounds per project.  Tongue
MiningHardware

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 01:32:54 PM

he can actually be a nice guy if he stops with the mood swings / random burst of bullshit and tantrums like a little girl). PS, cause of this comment, he's gona do another mood swing I guarantee, and this is why no-one can work or tolerate his behavior.

he simply can't keep his bullshit to himself and greed / demands kick in.  But, its not too late.  A reputation can be repaired easy and trust can be placed once again.

You are the one who is childish and act like a little girl. There are a lot of services people offers on this forum, which cost money. It is not greed. It is so that it can pay for the time we have spent.

If you are so great, why don't you send out your miner out for free?? As a business person, you must tolerate your customer. Also as a customer, I have the right to complaint if there is something wrong with the product. You will give me a full refund, because you have to. It is the law. Your terms and conditions doesn't have the power to overpower the actual law and regulation of this country.

For your information, I have a lot of businesses. Your support was just a hobby. I have clients around the globe, which includes major banking sector, and the government sector. I also hold a Defense Vetting Clearance, so I can read and deal with government Top Secret classification. If I am not trusted then good luck to all the people which uses some of the major company and services around the world. Because I do consulting in those system, and I design them. I have also design and built a lot of Google data centers.  Cool

You keep on saying I don't understand business, each of my projects cost a few million pounds per project.  Tongue

Ahahahahahahahahahaha

Bhhhhhh ahahahahahahaha

ahahahahahahaha

I'm in tears.  I swear.
Kenshin

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 01:34:56 PM

Ahahahahahahahahahaha

Bhhhhhh ahahahahahahaha

ahahahahahahaha

I'm in tears.  I swear.

Troll??  Huh
MiningHardware

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 02:06:29 PM

Ahahahahahahahahahaha

Bhhhhhh ahahahahahahaha

ahahahahahahaha

I'm in tears.  I swear.

Troll??  Huh

Your not with it son.  I gurantee this guy has special needs or something.  Dude, your fucked in the head.  Grow some balls and shut the fuck up crying on here allllll the time.  You must be stupid to see people are sick of your bullshit mate..  'Global Contracts'  Ahahahaha..  Wait till the courts read this and ask for proof of your multi million pound business!!   Ahahahahahahahahaha
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 02:07:37 PM

Your not with it son.  I gurantee this guy has special needs or something.  Dude, your fucked in the head.  Grow some balls and shut the fuck up crying on here allllll the time.  You must be stupid to see people are sick of your bullshit mate..  'Global Contracts'  Ahahahaha..  Wait till the courts read this and ask for proof of your multi million pound business!!   Ahahahahahahahahaha

Good one-really good
Kenshin

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 02:14:04 PM

Ahahahahahahahahahaha

Bhhhhhh ahahahahahahaha

ahahahahahahaha

I'm in tears.  I swear.

Troll??  Huh

You are the one with the Trust issue. Now me. I have a clean record.  Smiley
willids

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 06:13:48 PM

Is this still going on, thought a couple of days away from here might have seen all this calm down. Shocked

Royal Engineers Association (Hull) - All Donations Accepted
Help your VETERANS as they have helped us - 1Muz52UE54VqrKXRANQUSh8iBA6hWbEzVs - http://www.HullREA.co.uk
Skype - willidsbiz
Kenshin

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 06:44:18 PM

Is this still going on, thought a couple of days away from here might have seen all this calm down. Shocked

I know, I stopped. Then NineLives is starting again.  Roll Eyes
nytrolic

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 06:47:50 PM

Hey, Kenshin. I can sell you a bigger shovel if you want? Looks like your hole could go a little deeper if you ask me.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: