Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:03:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Aenco - World's First Blockchain-Based Healthcare Financial Solution  (Read 24909 times)
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:30:32 AM

this project show high rating on icomarks, it shows we can trust this project. also the team is active on telegram, im getting interested on this Aenco project.
We can consider Aenco as one of the hottest and top ICO today. Having good rating given by different institution has a big impact to Aenco and it would be a big help.
Yes, because of these high ratings, we see people's perspective on this project. That they have a positive and good view on this project and it is one of the attraction for investors and large companies that can be partners of AENCO.

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vallarit11

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:35:29 AM

This project should be spread, with this concept many people will be curious on the benefit of this platform and will drive them to join and participate. Investors must watch out, for this project got lots of potential!

Not only the investors will recognize this project but also people who wants to participate on it, This project have clean and road map and excellent plan.  Smiley
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:46:55 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2018, 01:37:52 AM by Stephgmnl

This project should be spread, with this concept many people will be curious on the benefit of this platform and will drive them to join and participate. Investors must watch out, for this project got lots of potential!

Agree and their team should have a good marketing strategy to promote the project,  This project has a lot of potential and should not be wasted.  
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:49:04 AM

Not only the investors will recognize this project but also people who wants to participate on it, This project have clean and road map and excellent plan.  Smiley
I agree, AENCO can get the attention of many people because many people need attention and help with their health that they can afford.
ukelover

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:50:50 AM

may i ask,what is this all about.,, Huh Huh Huh

Hi there. For more information, you can check out their whitepaper. Link is on the first page of this thread.

Take the time to read the two page introduction and watch the videos in their website for basic information about the project.
debil

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:51:47 AM

The whitepaper help me a lot in researching what this aenco project all about. I find some parts that is hard to understand but the rest is very easy and very informative for us who is curious about this platform.
Akindele-Cunc

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:57:46 AM

I expect this business gets a great profit. Excellent results, cerebral logo, impeccable logo!
Conquermountains

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:59:52 AM

Understanding this project through thier white paper will be greatly appreciated because it is where you will fully understand how the concepts goes and..for sure,they will update us thier progress.

Whitepaper is all we need if curiosity hits us but if anyone having trouble reading the whitepaper I suggest that they should try to watch the aenco videos through Youtube , for me it's easily to understand the project details if you're watching it.

I agree with you mate! Reading the voluminous white paper is tiresome and it depends on your comprehension whether you could understand their concept and what they are trying to do and who will benefit from their project. Good thing that they created a video for us to be able to easily understand what aenco is all about.
[/quote]

Thats right,  going through the 59 pages white paper is quite time consuming,  I watched their videos as well and thats easier for me,  but that doesnt mean I will not read the whitepaper,  i will find time to read it so that I can decide whether to invest in this project.  
Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:00:43 AM

I agree, AENCO can get the attention of many people because many people need attention and help with their health that they can afford.
And most of all are their beautiful presentations that we can find on whitepapers, websites and videos. Hopefully not too long and we will see the time of success of this project and be their witnesses for their project implementation and not just plans.
IYAH

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:03:56 AM

There are some ico now that has a good intention and great concept , but ended up as a fail project. Just a shirt reminded for all the people behind this project that for this to become a successful one you must update all the member here in every happenings and plan you will do or do.

Thats right, Hopefully someone from the team will dedicate their time to answer all of the questions we have here. Anyway This project is just starting and for sure they will update us about the progress of this project.
There's always something negative can happen especially when you are still beginning. Anyways if the team will work hard on it and be dedicated of it.,it will be soon a successful platform.

jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:14:22 AM

Smart Wallet one of the 3 Generation of Technology that would be roll out by Aenco. This  is to provide certain investment banking or financial solution to empower the healthtech partners. This would also help to engage with users in the Aenco.
lexkiee28

Activity: 368

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:41:55 AM

The whitepaper help me a lot in researching what this aenco project all about. I find some parts that is hard to understand but the rest is very easy and very informative for us who is curious about this platform.
Good observation regarding on whitepaper. You can also watch videos read article and check updates on youtube, reddit, medium, and telegram link can be found on first page of this thread.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Stephgmnl

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:45:48 AM

guys, what about your road map? where you can find out about your plans and the timing of the project?
check the whitepaper, they laid out their plan there, the goal they're aiming for this coming 24 months.

You can check last page of their whitepaper,  I am also curious why it is just 24 months,  Usually road maps takes years.  Hope someone from the team can answer. 
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:49:41 AM

whitepaper its a lot of help if you want to understand what the projevt wants to contribute in our society. I already understand what aenco wants to give to us after i saw the video.

Muimiga

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:51:42 AM

The idea seems rather hopeful! Promising website, spotless project, credible design!
vallarit11

Activity: 137

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:54:16 AM

I expect this business gets a great profit. Excellent results, cerebral logo, impeccable logo!

We have good project here so you can get more profit than you expect.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:56:08 AM

This is seems legit. This one of the best platform i ever red. I wish i be part of this project
Since you've already read their white paper, and you knew that this kind of platform really fits you then you can still participate and be part of this ICO if you really want. You can go to their website or even join in their telegram channel for more updates about Aenco.
ukelover

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:56:41 AM

Smart Wallet one of the 3 Generation of Technology that would be roll out by Aenco. This  is to provide certain investment banking or financial solution to empower the healthtech partners. This would also help to engage with users in the Aenco.

Saw that information too,  I think the team just need to give us more information about how this smart wallet will be beneficial for the project. 
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:59:37 AM

Aenco’s platform seeks to be at the forefront of this sensational technological and societal development, while also capitalizing on its long standing track record of regulated activities and dedication towards adoption of both digital assets, and blockchain based applications as applied to evolving financial services. This will gonna help a lot of people by having this kind of platform.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:02:05 AM

The project looks really beneficial to the blockchain ecosystem. The innovation by blockchain technology has contributed immensely to the development of such great project. I wish the team the best of luck.
Not only in the blockchain also to the people who are in need, this project has a wide outlook not only business but also in life. This project has a huge contribution in our society.
You have said it right, Sir. This project has great things and opportunities to offer, what impresses me most is the fact that they are also thinking and caring for the community. This project defines the true meaning of humanity.
Well, it is good that many ICO's now including Aenco are thinking not only for their business but they think of how they will help people by means of creating an ICO. The team who created this platform have a good heart to think of other people needs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: