Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:22:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Aenco - World's First Blockchain-Based Healthcare Financial Solution  (Read 24913 times)
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:52:08 PM

we really do need blockchain for med business
Yes! They need this kind of market most especially a lot of diseases arises. Sometimes man died because there's no equipment which can help or even medicine. Aenco will be the answer for all of this concern.
It should be, because we need to ride on the development of our technology. Right, if the blockchain is known in our time why we do not combine these types of projects to make their processes easier. And for me, AENCO does not make any mistakes about their actions.

And for that matter I'm excited to see and know that many people can support and assist by this project. When it happened, more modern equipment and medicines for various illnesses that can be discovered by experts from the AENCO assistance.

h31s3nb3rg

Merit: 2

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:30:27 PM

we really do need blockchain for med business

Medical related blockchain is really must for some society and nations so the future of aenco is absolutely worth it . As we all know healthcare is one of the important needs of people so having a medical related blockchain is a good thing to start.
Luvr1000

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:59:45 PM

Healthcare is always a promising direction, and now I see many projects in this direction, of which I do not know. Let's see after a while how you will succeed, because you already have competitors
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:50:52 AM

Seems interesting plan!
Interesting activity, wise idea.  Good luck.
Yes Indeed! The project is absolutely interesting and the best goal is that governing to the people. To help to cure the ill and weak people.
Guthrie-Chris

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:53:55 AM

I wish your idea runs successfully! Impeccably idea, riveting activity.  Good luck DEVs!
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:54:30 AM

This is not just a medical program, it looks more like a financial technology program.
Yes they are not solely for medical problem, they are open for financial support to all innovators and researchers. Actually Financial Support is the big chunk of the features of Aenco.
Yes, It is true that we love and want to protect our health. If you're rich, it's easy for you to care for your health, how about the poor people like me? So for me, AENCO was formed to provide service to everyone and they can help us in two aspects that we face in life "Healthcare and Financial Solution" under one umbrella.
the project run for financial solution for those can afford to pay for medical bills so aenco created can anyone can pay later and using crypto you can lend for low interest,
I think this kind of ICO should launch in the market because of their goal that focused in healthcare and financial solution. As we all know, this two are the the major problem of people today. Poor people who are sick are needing someone to support them financially or help them to survive.
Ulumorzki

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:06:24 AM

Seems interesting plan!
Yes Indeed! The project is absolutely interesting and the best goal is that governing to the people. To help to cure the ill and weak people.
Aenco has a good heart because of their goal to help people who are sick and also support researchers to do their best to find cure to all diseases that is unknown medicine or cure today.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:28:42 AM

I like the construction of this plan! Engaging approach, blameless website, cognitive project.
Please do not hesitate to continue investigating this project because there are many flowery words you can apply to this project. And the more you can see what it can contribute to society.
every project have big contribute to our society but once come from health this not only a big very important to our lives it means the other project is successful why not for the most important purpose of our life.
Yes, and each project has its own characteristics that can provide assistance to the Society and our Government is also benefiting from them. Right, it will be more attractive to people if their target is focused on the important things that happen in our lives, so it was done by AENCO.
Having an ICO that will focus on healthcare and financial solution is very new and unique because this is the first time that I'd encountered a project that deals with this two important issue which is healthcare technology and financial solutions that will help researchers to enhance their research and development.
Rengganis

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:02:14 AM

the thread of this project is very simple but all the information about coin sales is very clear with coin prices and total supply of coins is not excessive, and also many bonuses are offered when ICO, hopefully sales of coins reach hardcap
LazarovskiK

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:11:15 AM

Solid blockchain project led by an experienced team. Aenco is on the way to become the go-to platform for healthcare companies which embraces technology, growth and community, and crypto believers who wish to support healthcare innovations at an early stage.
meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:09:04 AM

the thread of this project is very simple but all the information about coin sales is very clear with coin prices and total supply of coins is not excessive, and also many bonuses are offered when ICO, hopefully sales of coins reach hardcap

because dev created and they make it simple information to easy understand to all people what is the purpose and what they want to achieve in future, not to make to be popular but make it helpful and useful.

cavs23

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:13:02 AM

Solid blockchain project led by an experienced team. Aenco is on the way to become the go-to platform for healthcare companies which embraces technology, growth and community, and crypto believers who wish to support healthcare innovations at an early stage.

I agree to your statement dude, Aenco will be great for its willingness to help all of us thru investment and healthcare.
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:04:17 PM

This is not just a medical program, it looks more like a financial technology program.
Yes they are not solely for medical problem, they are open for financial support to all innovators and researchers. Actually Financial Support is the big chunk of the features of Aenco.
Yes, It is true that we love and want to protect our health. If you're rich, it's easy for you to care for your health, how about the poor people like me? So for me, AENCO was formed to provide service to everyone and they can help us in two aspects that we face in life "Healthcare and Financial Solution" under one umbrella.
Based on what you have said, it looks like Aenco project really designed to help mankind when it comes in that aspect.
Yes, We will see that they are really think about this project to help everyone and not for just a few groups of people. It is convenient because it can also help people who are struggling with using money how they can save.
Yeah also the team really focused on how they can help a lot of people instead of thinking how they can earn so much money from their project. Credits to the team for that.

kiminjhon

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:27:20 PM

Based on what you have said, it looks like Aenco project really designed to help mankind when it comes in that aspect.
Yes, We will see that they are really think about this project to help everyone and not for just a few groups of people. It is convenient because it can also help people who are struggling with using money how they can save.
Yeah also the team really focused on how they can help a lot of people instead of thinking how they can earn so much money from their project. Credits to the team for that.
a project will definitely have a team that's been reliable and have experience as Aenco project, they already have a great team and compact to make strategy project can Aenco known by investors and supporters
meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:34:40 PM

The pre sale is start on 27 of July until august 31 this long run for pre sale but a big chance for all to invest we have 3 weeks from now to take read more about aenco what is this for and what benefits that to give to us.

Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:58:13 PM

"Financial Solution" so, what kind of solution would this offer, and how is this solution differ from other healthcare based projects?
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:24:05 PM

I like the construction of this plan! Engaging approach, blameless website, cognitive project.
Please do not hesitate to continue investigating this project because there are many flowery words you can apply to this project. And the more you can see what it can contribute to society.
every project have big contribute to our society but once come from health this not only a big very important to our lives it means the other project is successful why not for the most important purpose of our life.
Yes, and each project has its own characteristics that can provide assistance to the Society and our Government is also benefiting from them. Right, it will be more attractive to people if their target is focused on the important things that happen in our lives, so it was done by AENCO.
Having an ICO that will focus on healthcare and financial solution is very new and unique because this is the first time that I'd encountered a project that deals with this two important issue which is healthcare technology and financial solutions that will help researchers to enhance their research and development.
Yes, very unique! we see here that AENCO is ready to be used by the various associations of researchers to succeed in their modern discoveries for our health.

Maryqueen Finez

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:34:44 PM

Seems interesting plan!
May this project be successful because I believe in it and I am one of the admirer of ideas and aspirations of this project to provide qualified support for researchers to finish their initiatives in their research for the health of many citizens.

Pieangel

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:39:55 PM

Very interesting all this project, one project that cares about the health of all people, may soon begin and many people who knew and soon joined
rhchewies

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:41:59 PM

Looks good guys! Interesting project! Nice Roadmao and Teamwork .
Good luck  Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: