Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:39:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Benefit of vegetarian?  (Read 903 times)
Badu1

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:05:56 AM

Vegetarians are prevented from getting some disease conditions like hypertension and diabetes.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DoraDoraDora

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:21:52 AM

Benefit of vegetarian?
As we all know, having a healthy BMI will increase your chances of staying healthy and staying longer, reducing the risk of developing various serious illnesses including heart disease, stroke, bone problems. Joints like osteoporosis, and countless cancers. And according to various studies, vegetarian BMIs always have lower mean scores than those who choose diets.
I think if you are a vegeterian you should not forget about elements that meat got.
You should replace them also with proper kind of non-meat food, like beans for example. And of course being vegeterian won't help you if you are still sitting in your chair 24\7: regardless who are you you should walk outside, make some gym and run sometimes. That's the secret of eternal life, bro.
akonfe@1

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:25:41 AM

Being a vegetarian has the benefit of eating natural, which helps our bodies to be healthier and better strengthened to to fight disease.
colork

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:20:39 PM

yes there is no use, still need a little but eat meat. This dullness is only vegetables and fruits. It is not good
cryptoladybug

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:31:28 PM

Excluding meat from your diet helps you live longer and reduces the risk of heart attack. Moreover, you always feel fit and healthy
Sexteh

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:18:19 AM

Benefit of vegetarian?
As we all know, having a healthy BMI will increase your chances of staying healthy and staying longer, reducing the risk of developing various serious illnesses including heart disease, stroke, bone problems. Joints like osteoporosis, and countless cancers. And according to various studies, vegetarian BMIs always have lower mean scores than those who choose diets.

The benefits of being a vegetarian are:

A lower body weight
 Healthier cholesterol levels
 Lower risk of developing cancer

clairea5derso511

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:51:12 AM

i was a vegetarian for about 11 months, at that time I felt extraordinary, i was greater calm and quiet, now and again even thru an excessive amount of. I sense higher when I consume meat.
YellowSunny

Activity: 37
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:00:33 AM

The benefit of being vegetarian is that you know that you don't participate to hurt animals and it makes you feel better.
Fathurrahman27

Activity: 350
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 02:38:22 AM

It is true. By eating vegetables every day our bodies will be much healthier than people who don't eat vegetables

NOIZ
- A decentralized cognitive ad network -  (https://noizchain.com/)
Hustinog

Activity: 191
Merit: 32

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:55:14 PM

You will grow healthy

wanggober

Activity: 119

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:25:10 PM

In my opinion, the benefits of vegetarianism are to make the body feel healthy, to eliminate fat in the body, to make it youthful, to improve the digestive system
tamujahat

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:48:14 PM

Avoid cancer.
A vegetarian diet consumes many antioxidants, minerals, phytochemicals, vitamins and many other nutrients. Some of these nutrients can enhance the immune system that is able to fight various types of cancer. Plant foods do help cure chronic and dangerous diseases such as cancer and heart. In addition we can avoid digestive diseases such as constipation, hemorrhoids and colon cancer.
Boudwin

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:53:05 AM

Benefit of vegetarian?

Some say it increases the life span of a person because the body has to make more energy to deal with meat food than vegetarian food
Sithawaka

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:17:36 PM

Eating vegetables and fruits can make your body healthy than eating meat and science prove that and also it is better to save animal life

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
zerofinder

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:07:27 PM

Better health, no guilty conscience, save animals
T. Masta D.

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:33:52 PM

Benefit of vegetarian?
I think if you are a Vegeterian you should not forget about thing you can find in a regular meat. You need to replace them also with using beans for example.
I think being Vegeterian will help you to become more healthy maybe. But you need to include trainings anyways.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: