Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:48:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fuck! I may have cancer  (Read 3450 times)
KonstantinosM (OP)

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 05:54:06 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2020, 02:57:33 PM by KonstantinosM

Update: I'm okay! It was just a weird extremely painful lump inside my throat. That was 2013, it's 2020 now!

I may have cancer, I will know in a little less than 2 weeks. This is not the way I want to die, balled up in a hospital. I don't really want to talk to my friends and family about it until this proves to be cancer.

I'll know for sure this December 26.

And the countdown begins.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 06:00:43 AM

You are healthy.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
KonstantinosM (OP)

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 06:03:06 AM

You are healthy.

Well, apart from the constant pain and the possible cancer, you could say that.

I guess it's time to take up meth-making to provide for my family.

Edit: Obviously I'm joking about the meth-cooking.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 06:03:21 AM

http://phoenixtears.ca/

Concentrated cannabis cures cancer.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 06:04:00 AM

Where do you think it is?

KonstantinosM (OP)

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 06:04:56 AM

http://phoenixtears.ca/

Concentrated cannabis cures cancer.

I'll opt for surgery if possible. It's still very early to tell of course.

KonstantinosM (OP)

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 06:06:30 AM

Where do you think it is?

Oral cancer, at the base of the tongue, I've had pain for a while but I don't remember exactly how long. There is a lump and a deformation on the top left base of the tongue. It's really far in but quite big.

Of course it might as well not be cancer.

TiagoTiago

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 06:15:24 AM

Believing you'll be cured, and not going against doctors' recommendations, can increase the odds of a "miracle" happening. Modern medicine and faith that you will be cured, when put together, have been found to increase the odds of a person surviving way more than either one alone.

Also, do your best to keep both your body and mind healthy. Laugh, exercise, do puzzles, videogames, have fun with friends etc. Having a positive attitude about things, and making sure your body doesn't have to fix things other than your disease, also can help a lot.

And don't give up, even if the doctor says you're gonna die, there is still chance there will be a new discovery before you kick the bucket, and once in a while people live for many years past what the doctors expected.

(I dont always get new reply notifications, pls send a pm when you think it has happened)

Wanna gimme some BTC/BCH for any or no reason? 1FmvtS66LFh6ycrXDwKRQTexGJw4UWiqDX Smiley

The more you believe in Bitcoin, and the more you show you do to other people, the faster the real value will soar!

Do you like mmmBananas?!
KonstantinosM (OP)

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 06:23:55 AM

Believing you'll be cured, and not going against doctors' recommendations, can increase the odds of a "miracle" happening. Modern medicine and faith that you will be cured, when put together, have been found to increase the odds of a person surviving way more than either one alone.

Also, do your best to keep both your body and mind healthy. Laugh, exercise, do puzzles, videogames, have fun with friends etc. Having a positive attitude about things, and making sure your body doesn't have to fix things other than your disease, also can help a lot.

And don't give up, even if the doctor says you're gonna die, there is still chance there will be a new discovery before you kick the bucket, and once in a while people live for many years past what the doctors expected.

Thanks for the uplifting stuff. I got to mention I have bipolar-disorder so it's a pretty tough life anyway, cancer may just be a little cherry-on-top.

I just hope I don't have it though. If I do I'll donate the majority of my bitcoins to cancer research (I don't have that many).

The possibility is a real downer but at least I'll know pretty soon. I got to get my affairs in order anyway. Tidy up my room and get rid of anything incriminating or useless in my possession.

The potential cancer site is pretty deep in. To get a proper look at it I had to dry my tongue with paper towels and pull it out. Luckily it seems to be mostly on one side of the tongue, which means I'll probably get to keep it(?)

MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 06:36:49 AM

I'm hoping it's not a cancer  Cry

Well start making a bucket list
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 06:52:22 AM

shit, sorry to hear.. hopefully things are alright. if it's cancer, go on a drug and hooker binge. might as well live it up. they say psychadelics may be a good way in coping with one's death.. so maybe you could try that if you haven't? better yet, go to an ahuyasca retreat in south america.

if it's the worst case scenario, then you should go sky diving or bungee jumping. why not? the cold fact is that you're going to die anyways, so if the bungee is loose or your parachute doesn't work, no biggie.
traxx187

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 06:52:34 AM

i hope all goes well man! stay up  Grin

XpyBlackJack.com Come Play!!!

XPY - PWcoJWsCrumYrXCFW2P9KYAgqH9JbcczU9

FlappyCoin is back : FNtF5X1uGW66LGNaMdULcQwVZtpPNmHkFU

Come BTCPonziGame.net!! Over 80+ BTC Invested!
DrahogErusiel

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Account was hacked and now reclaimed.

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 06:58:02 AM

shit, sorry to hear.. hopefully things are alright. if it's cancer, go on a drug and hooker binge. might as well live it up. they say psychadelics may be a good way in coping with one's death.. so maybe you could try that if you haven't?

if it's the worst case scenario, then you should go sky diving or bungee jumping. why not? the cold fact is that you're going to die anyways, so if the bungee is loose or your parachute doesn't work, no biggie.

yes fine the DMT doctor. it may even cure you. (ecuador, Peru) and do some real research. If this is real and you need a guide I may be able to help.

Thread about account being hacked and reclaimed on 7-30-16
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1570173.new#new
player3

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 07:42:58 AM

Cancer is a pain, but fortunately oral cancer has an excellent survival rate.

That being said, bucket list suggestions:

-Play through Tail of the Sun at least once
-Try fugu
-Master 'Careless Whisper' on saxophone
-Master the saxophone
-Roughly 2 parts strong spearmint snowcone, slightly melted: 2 parts cranberry juice: 1 part vodka.
(It's one of those WHY IS THIS GOOD THIS MAKES NO SENSE IT'S GREAT drinks)
-Chill with sloths

BitcoinFr34k

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 08:07:01 AM

Good luck in the coming 2 weeks. Waiting for lab results sucks!
beetcoin

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 08:26:16 AM

Cancer is a pain, but fortunately oral cancer has an excellent survival rate.

That being said, bucket list suggestions:

-Play through Tail of the Sun at least once
-Try fugu
-Master 'Careless Whisper' on saxophone
-Master the saxophone
-Roughly 2 parts strong spearmint snowcone, slightly melted: 2 parts cranberry juice: 1 part vodka.
(It's one of those WHY IS THIS GOOD THIS MAKES NO SENSE IT'S GREAT drinks)
-Chill with sloths

boring. i'd need something inspriing, like skydiving, bungee jumping, or an ahuyasca retreat. or maybe see the wonders of the world. at least travel through a continent. i'd travel somewhere unsafe and dangerous, like parts of south america.
faiza1990

Activity: 420

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 10:10:50 AM

best wishes for you hope all well for you in next 2 weeks take care

KonstantinosM (OP)

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 12:21:42 PM

Thank you for your time here everyone. I can't believe there has been absolutely 0 trolling.

I'll come back to this thread when I find out if I have cancer conclusively.

Sindelar1938

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 01:17:25 PM

All the best, hope it is just a false alarm

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 01:54:10 PM

Sorry to hear that bro, good luck...
Also, buy a dolphin

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: