Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:26:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ADT Androids Tokens repair thread ( new client UPDATE NOW )  (Read 46452 times)
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2013, 08:27:22 PM

NONE asked money IN front, or COINS.
I brought that idea to him, so I earn some money too. He agreed. What's wrong with taking 20% of your offer?
You got scammed 2 times and you think that you can't get scammed again? You're scamming people everyday with your bad decisions.

Who knows, this coin could be fixed today, if you just have said what offer you have.

YEAH, I'D SCAM YOUR WORDS.

You told me to tell you ''a number'' I had no idea what to tell you, since you're in the need. ( Oh, not you, everyone who holds ADT, but you don't give a F* Wink  )

And my last PM :
''I guarantee that he can fix it. He has a phd in programming. All he needs to know is details.''

Where do you see me wanting to scam you? All you see is ghosts because you're afraid of being scammed for 3rd time.
It's SIMPLE. Call the ghostbusters.

My 2 cents for this fail coin. Out of here

you have to remember here this is my own money I am spending to fix ADT if there is a risk of me getting scammed or the comunaty losing there coins due to a programmer not having experience in working on POW/POS coins I am not going to go for it

all you are focusing on is getting money form me if you really wanted to help fix the coin you would have put me in contact with the coder so I could talk threw the plan the bounty will be paid to whoever finds the person who does the coding

would I really trash my reputation over a 100usd in crypto bounty ?

I am still messaging more people and still trying to get the info I need from cryptsy so there is progress being made

unfortunately its taking far longer than I wanted it to but it will be fixed
Just look how pathetic you are.
You were bragging that you have 4BIL ADT, 4-5 days ago.
4bil x the price of ADT atm = 1440.00000000 LTC ( 24647.00 USD, current BTC-e price)

That's all I have to say.
Pathetic.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 08:49:12 PM

I brought that idea to him, so I earn some money too. He agreed. What's wrong with taking 20% of your offer?
You got scammed 2 times and you think that you can't get scammed again? You're scamming people everyday with your bad decisions.

Who knows, this coin could be fixed today, if you just have said what offer you have.

You told me to tell you ''a number'' I had no idea what to tell you, since you're in the need. ( Oh, not you, everyone who holds ADT, but you don't give a F* Wink  )

And my last PM :
''I guarantee that he can fix it. He has a phd in programming. All he needs to know is details.''

Where do you see me wanting to scam you? All you see is ghosts because you're afraid of being scammed for 3rd time.

you have to remember here this is my own money I am spending to fix ADT if there is a risk of me getting scammed or the comunaty losing there coins due to a programmer not having experience in working on POW/POS coins I am not going to go for it

all you are focusing on is getting money form me if you really wanted to help fix the coin you would have put me in contact with the coder so I could talk threw the plan the bounty will be paid to whoever finds the person who does the coding

I am still messaging more people and still trying to get the info I need from cryptsy so there is progress being made

4bil x the price of ADT atm = 1440.00000000 LTC ( 24647.00 USD, current BTC-e price)

Pathetic.

just because i have the coins doesn't mean i have the money its just as stuck as everybody else's coins are 

so your logic is that because i have money i should spend it all on a fix ?

that's like saying that if you have £100 you should pay £1 for a cup of water but if you have £1,000,000 a cup of water should cost £10,000

a pro coder is say $100 / h the coin should take 10h max and the fix 10h max so really its only $2,000 for a complete fix

but the issue is that it cant just be fixed by any old coder it needs to be someone that knows how POW/POS coins work

so before people say that i am stalling as there is a coder that says he can fix it

there has been no evidence that he can do what is needed

just because i have money doesn't mean that i should pay over the top for the fix

KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2013, 09:01:51 PM

And my last PM :

Pathetic.

just because i have the coins doesn't mean i have the money its just as stuck as everybody else's coins are 

so your logic is that because i have money i should spend it all on a fix ?

that's like saying that if you have £100 you should pay £1 for a cup of water but if you have £1,000,000 a cup of water should cost £10,000

a pro coder is say $100 / h the coin should take 10h max and the fix 10h max so really its only $2,000 for a complete fix

but the issue is that it cant just be fixed by any old coder it needs to be someone that knows how POW/POS coins work

so before people say that i am stalling as there is a coder that says he can fix it

there has been no evidence that he can do what is needed

just because i have money doesn't mean that i should pay over the top for the fix
Not sure if stupid or just don't know how to read.
I didn't say ANY price, nor I was going to. I was expecting you to say.
Approximately the guy would ask 1000 USD max. I know for a fact. He would fix the problem in 2 days.

Just because you're so stupid, I wont even bother to earn 100-200 bucks. Keep them and rot with them. You and your fanboys.

I didn't wanted to introduce him here because I see what you're doing. You would cry and he would get bored of your crap talk. Then you'd find a problem in him, like you've found a problem in everyone else you tried to work with.

coinbloke

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 11:50:06 PM

Not this guy again...
He spams and abuses everyone than he tries to scam (see make even more money on sick patient) you. At least he should be smart and make loads of cash not some ridiculously small amount. Moderators should not really do something.
coinbloke

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 12:00:35 AM

Read: moderators NOW should really do something:)
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2013, 02:11:00 AM

Not this guy again...
He spams and abuses everyone than he tries to scam (see make even more money on sick patient) you. At least he should be smart and make loads of cash not some ridiculously small amount. Moderators should not really do something.
Bring proof that I scam or shut it, sheep follower.

rpg

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 12:16:43 PM

Not this guy again...
Bring proof that I scam or shut it, sheep follower.

you're doing all of this trolling for a Fu*king $100? And WTF is a phd in programming? programming is the implementation of an algorithm kid, that's why Zack is looking for someone that knows the algorithm. Mom is calling you, the milk and cookies are ready
DFiLeR

Activity: 341

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 12:38:32 PM

ah this is entertaining. maybe he didnt get what he asked for from santa!

VRC      VKAE3VC3iPf2FFJsrzirzk4SX6mSrzSUka                  XPM          AeX9teC4y9YMRNVb7726i8u3RTCcMksFG3
BTC       15P73FANUu5rgNcCr4kYVUNiD3tdmgqEuP             HYPER       HL2iRAWRThvAR9kt5NDdEPBhin57tD98hB
chronic8000

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 08:54:41 PM

Instead of arguing girls and guys, is anything actually getting done? I feel really sorry for trolls doing their trolling on Christmas Day but people have money invested in ADT and it would be nice if the coin actually went somewhere in 2014. I only have just under 10,000 android tokens but I am a big fan of the Android ecosystem and the community that goes with it and I think big things could happen with this coin as it could have many uses. Tips on XDA-Dev would be one real big use but if it is worth 0.00000001 then no one will use it. Would be nice to get this thread back on track and get some real progress made to this coin.

Android to the moon in 2014!

ADT Wallet: xKW1jjThueCVvFv3NGTfKvhT1ArHxKfs4
zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 09:32:54 PM

I am sending out all the messages I can right now most people are offline due to xmas but I am still working leads

chronic8000

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 09:43:48 PM

Very cool, sad to see the trolls doing their trolling during Christmas. Instead of going mad at them we should embrace them and feel sorry for them that they have to do it during the holidays. I just thought I would be a new voice here to try and keep the talk on track Smiley
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 11:53:00 PM

Why is mullick not going to fix this?  if he had 500 000 000 of adt he should be fixing this coin a few times at the very least.

zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 12:00:34 AM

Why is mullick not going to fix this?  if he had 500 000 000 of adt he should be fixing this coin a few times at the very least.

jag was dealing with mullick so for all I know they could have had a mager fall out and are no longer talking I have tried contacting mullick but didn't receive a reply

even if mullick can just do a temp fix so all the coin can be swapped to a new chain and that would be a big step in the right direction

for the new chain I am still looking for a competent coder that can do what's needed

I will be around during the whole xmas and new year and still looking for some that can do it

eureka

Activity: 301

网络·自由·客

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2013, 03:07:35 AM

I vote for a repair plan. A few suggestions for ADT:

(1) ADT is a possible currency for DACs (see below for a link on this). It might be used, for example, as an intercurrency for DACs to exchange tokens for tasks or a future proof of communication. There might be an explosion of DACs in the next few months, and if ADT was implemented/fixed in time this might be timely. In time, DACs may need to communicate with each other to be more competitive, I suspect, and ADT could potentially be an attractive 'neutral' currency as a medium of exchange.

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php

(2) Opportunity now I guess for a new logo to rebrand (perhaps try eMark graphic designer http://www.deutsche-emark.org/).

(3) ? Appoint a bigger team with blockchain rewards as per memorycoin 2.0

CTO - Chief Technology Officer; managing the source, binaries, development
CNO - Chief Network Officer; Dealing with network services for the coin, block explorers, pools, faucets, attacks
CMO - Chief Marketing Officer; maintaining the website, marketing and communications about the coin.
CSO - Chief Support Officer; Helping users with their problems with the coin, creating resources, liason with CTO
CEO - Chief Executive Officer; executive decisionmaking

Good luck!

May be a good endeavour。
MemoryCoin2 can import protoshare privatekey for 1:10 of the memorycoin2

dac.xyz 
对数字货币深度思考:http://8btc.com/thread-109365-1-1.html
zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 05:29:22 AM

(1) ADT is a possible currency for DACs (see below for a link on this). It might be used, for example, as an intercurrency for DACs to exchange tokens for tasks or a future proof of communication. There might be an explosion of DACs in the next few months, and if ADT was implemented/fixed in time this might be timely. In time, DACs may need to communicate with each other to be more competitive, I suspect, and ADT could potentially be an attractive 'neutral' currency as a medium of exchange.

(2) Opportunity now I guess for a new logo to rebrand (perhaps try eMark graphic designer http://www.deutsche-emark.org/).

CNO - Chief Network Officer; Dealing with network services for the coin, block explorers, pools, faucets, attacks
CMO - Chief Marketing Officer; maintaining the website, marketing and communications about the coin.
CSO - Chief Support Officer; Helping users with their problems with the coin, creating resources, liason with CTO

Good luck!

May be a good endeavour。

I am considering a lot of things but first it needs to get fixed Smiley

fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 10:21:04 AM

Good luck!

May be a good endeavour。

I am considering a lot of things but first it needs to get fixed Smiley

Very happy to see your endeavor, even in Chritstmas U are still thinking about ADT (so do I). ADT will go to the moon in 2014 (if ADT wallet is OK AND can be a currency for DACs)
zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 04:59:24 PM

I am going to be posting a bounty for a new logo but first need to know from the comunaty that they are happy with the name and abbreviation

mallory303

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 08:39:37 PM

Hey Zack!

I'll make the new logo for you. (I'm a graphic designer)
Send me an email or pm about the bounty.

.mallory.
zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 09:51:45 PM

Hey Zack!

I'll make the new logo for you. (I'm a graphic designer)
Send me an email or pm about the bounty.

.mallory.

awesome I will send you a pm Smiley

coinbloke

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 01:54:15 AM

I am going to be posting a bounty for a new logo but first need to know from the comunaty that they are happy with the name and abbreviation

So what would those details be?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: