Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:34:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ADT Androids Tokens repair thread ( new client UPDATE NOW )  (Read 46452 times)
zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 03:03:00 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2014, 03:23:12 AM by zackclark70

Update 01/02/2014

The new Blockchain

I have decided that even if all the new features for the new blockchain are not complete by Monday morning the new blockchain will be released and the new features will be added in an update

The swap over

The swap will start as soon as possible after the new chain is running Smiley

Getting your coins from cryptsy

I have told cryptsy that people need to withdraw there coins as soon as POW is fixed in the update
( I have not had a reply from them about that )  

The old blockchain

There will be 1 more update to make POW work again it will be done so that the block reward is 0 this will make sure the block chain is moving plenty fast enough to get the swap over started

Jags disappearance

If jag does not show up soon I will be forced to take over as lead DEV in his absence unless there are any objections from the comunaty

( jag this does not mean I am steeling the coin from you it just means that someone needs to lead this coin and your not here to do that )

update 19/01/2014

The new client that fixes the latest issues on the old chain is here >

http://www.the-adt-forum.com/ADT-Windows-qt-v.5.3.zip

you will need to download the block chain again and make sure you are on the same chain as this block explorer >

( please do not send coins until you have confirmed you are on the right chain using the block explorer  )

http://altexplorer.info/chains/ADT/block_crawler.php

it might temporary say that its out of sync due to the fact a block has not been found in a while but it should sort itself Smiley

The new block chain is now nearly ready to go as well Smiley

Warning do not send coins until further notice  

There is an on going attack on the ADT network that is causing forks

( someone has made multiple cheackpointing servers and is making the coin fork like crazy )

I am looking into how the people responsible for this got the code as only 3 people had the code that's needed to make a cheackpointing server

The alternative is that someone hacked the old cheackpointing server and they went out of there way to damage the coin

There will be a new client available very soon that will kick the bad cheackpointing servers of the network

sorry for any inconvenience

zack

problem - missing coins

solution 1

step 1 . go to help on the client
step 2. click on debug window
step 3. click on console
step 4. type repairwallet in the console

that worked for me Smiley

if anyone has other solutions to the problem let me know Smiley

ok guys now that step one is complete ( the old chain fix )

Tranz has done an amazing job at getting it going again Smiley

If any of you would like to donate to him he would very much appreciate it Smiley

ADT: 28RdxMdXBVa5ikoyWWZGTpCyRKJAAf4Wmw
HBN: F1B4e53y16SFEmQq8Zx1T8iq3YU8ZLHSt8
BTC: 1E4vghegg7GmokJDGWUArXTHGfMYeuppHo

This is not his payment its just a way for people to tip Tranz if you want to Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 03:03:13 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2013, 06:14:30 AM by zackclark70

Basic plan
(nothing is set in stone yet and I am open to suggestions)

Ok we have got to the point where the code in ADT is letting us down far too often. I have an idea that would both permanently fix ADT as well as improve it.

This is just an idea and will not be implemented unless it has the ADT community's backing.

My plan is to get a new fully customised block chain that is cloned from a stable coin (the current blockchain is based on starcoin and it sucks)

It will have 66,800,000,000 coins in the 1st and only POW block. The POS will be 0.05% every 15 days (around 0.1% a month or 1.2% a year).

Average POS block time of 30 seconds.

I want to get a fully customised client made for

Windows
Linux
Mac OS

I also want to get an android wallet made.

I will be updating those details as needed.

Now for the important stuff:    

How I would implement this

1. I would get the new client coded by a real coder like sunny king.

2. I would contact cryptsy / exchanges and ask for the trading of ADT to be paused  for 48h.

3. I would provide cryptsy / exchanges with the new client and the same amount of coins that are currently on the exchange.

4. I would post the new client on this thread.

This is the bit that's not fully worked out yet but it will be something like this:

5. I would swap coins on the old chain for coins on the new chain at a 1:1 ratio.
By my best guesses there will be approximately  1 bill coins remaining after all the coins are handed out, due to coins that were lost during older issues.
I would leave it up to the community what would happen with the remaining coins I would suggest a faucet or something similar

zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 03:03:29 AM

Things that are set in stone

zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 03:03:42 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2013, 06:15:33 AM by zackclark70

Things to be considered

will POW be enabled to make the coin have the original 180,000,000,000 coins or will it stay at around 66,800,000,000+ POS

the best way to replace people coins with the new coins ( only coins that are not currently on cryptsy )

who will make the new blockchain  ( have sent messages to a bunch of the top coders but its always good to have more options )

POS %

best way to insure no loss of coins that are currently unconfirmed

all exchanges and holders of ADT

zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 03:04:00 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2013, 07:34:50 PM by zackclark70

Things not wanted

don't want people to lose coins

no huge increase in coins produced

zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 03:04:24 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2013, 03:15:37 AM by zackclark70

The full plan

zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 03:04:45 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2013, 09:04:31 AM by zackclark70

Implementation of the plan

I have contacted cryptsy / all other exchanges and requested a total of the amount of ADT they are holding so i know the % of coins that will have to be manually sent out to people

a lot of the top coin coders have been contacted and asked if they are willing to help make the new chain as good as possible but if anyone knows anyone that they think can do a good job of this let me know Smiley

Scooby903

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 03:09:07 AM

I, too have some reservations  Grin
opticalcarrier

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 04:26:15 AM

ive got about 8mil on cryptsy... what happens to them?
zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 04:38:54 AM

ive got about 8mil on cryptsy... what happens to them?

all coins on cryptsy will be 100% safe and will be the first coins to be swapped for new ones 

to swap the coins what would happen is cryptsy would request coins to replace all the coins in there balance we would then provide them with the coins I will go into pore details in the posts Smiley

zeeyoon

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 04:40:27 AM

i have a question
will i lose all my ADT in the wallet?
zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 04:42:00 AM

i have a question
will i lose all my ADT in the wallet?

no coins in your wallet will be lost I am currently working out the best / safest way to do it and will update the thread with the options

gxp3848

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 05:51:30 AM

quickly , i hope ADT goto btc38.   thus it will dead
yanxuch

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 06:05:42 AM

Basic plan
(nothing is set in stone yet and I am open to suggestions)

Ok we have got to the point where the code in ADT is letting us down far too often. I have an idea that would both permanently fix ADT as well as improve it.

This is just an idea and will not be implemented unless it has the ADT community's backing.

My plan is to get a new fully customised block chain that is cloned from a stable coin (the current blockchain is based on starcoin and it sucks)

It will have 66,800,000,000 coins in the 1st and only POW block. The POS will be 0.05% every 15 days (around 0.1% a month or 1.2% a year).

Average POS block time of 30 seconds.

I want to get a fully customised client made for

Windows
Linux
Mac OS

I also want to get an android wallet made.

I will be updating those details as needed.

Now for the important stuff:    

How I would implement this

1. I would get the new client coded by a real coder like sunny king.

2. I would contact cryptsy and ask for the trading of ADT to be paused  for 48h.

3. I would provide cryptsy with the new client and the same amount of coins that are currently on the exchange.

4. I would post the new client on this thread.

This is the bit that's not fully worked out yet but it will be something like this:

5. I would swap coins on the old chain for coins on the new chain at a 1:1 ratio.
By my best guesses there will be approximately  1 bill coins remaining after all the coins are handed out, due to coins that were lost during older issues.
I would leave it up to the community what would happen with the remaining coins I would suggest a faucet or something similar

Don't forget this site. http://www.btcltc.com/home/index/adt_cny
zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 06:13:52 AM

sorry i meant to but that on the list from the start

KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 06:59:45 AM

You people waste your time. You wasted 1 month for what? To come and make just another thread?

You wasted the chance to get on the Chinese site, just because you were waiting for a ghost.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 07:56:59 AM

You people waste your time. You wasted 1 month for what? To come and make just another thread?

You wasted the chance to get on the Chinese site, just because you were waiting for a ghost.

i have been wanting to fix this the whole time it should have been totally fixed ages ago but due to various reasons that has not happened

i have put this thread together so the comunaty can help decide the future of adt what gets changed and what doesn't

once we have a complete plane i can go to jag he can then ok the changes and then its on to be coded and swapped over 

KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 08:08:26 AM

i have been wanting to fix this the whole time it should have been totally fixed ages ago but due to various reasons that has not happened

i have put this thread together so the comunaty can help decide the future of adt what gets changed and what doesn't

once we have a complete plane i can go to jag he can then ok the changes and then its on to be coded and swapped over 
I hold 400.000.000 ADT. I got them by paying, not by mining. You know how many LTC are those ADT right now? 248.
Do you know how many I gave? 305.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 08:51:13 AM

I hold 400.000.000 ADT. I got them by paying, not by mining. You know how many LTC are those ADT right now? 248.

i hold 4,000,000,000 ADT back from when the price was 100+ that's 4,000ltc and right now there not worth half that 

i will be spending a lot of money getting ADT back up and running and to improve it but i need the comunaty support to get it done asap

i have never asked for donations even though i have spent thousands of usd on maintaining this coin and am about to spend a whole load more on it

jag has the premine and has always had the premine anything that it has or has not been used for is not down to me

this has never been MY coin i have done my best to support it and help jag in every way that is possible but i have never officially been made a dev of this coin so the final say always goes to jag yet i still stick around and have spent  a huge amount of time on this coin

i provide the forums the servers the giveaways half the cost of all previous repairs

just some things for everyone to think about before they send me messages saying that i am scamming them trying to destroy the coin or whatever other stuff people have been

thanks

zack

eureka

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

网络·自由·客

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 09:01:22 AM

i hold 4,000,000,000 ADT back from when the price was 100+ that's 4,000ltc and right now there not worth half that 

i will be spending a lot of money getting ADT back up and running and to improve it but i need the comunaty support to get it done asap

i have never asked for donations even though i have spent thousands of usd on maintaining this coin and am about to spend a whole load more on it

jag has the premine and has always had the premine anything that it has or has not been used for is not down to me

this has never been MY coin i have done my best to support it and help jag in every way that is possible but i have never officially been made a dev of this coin so the final say always goes to jag yet i still stick around and have spent  a huge amount of time on this coin

i provide the forums the servers the giveaways half the cost of all previous repairs

just some things for everyone to think about before they send me messages saying that i am scamming them trying to destroy the coin or whatever other stuff people have been

thanks

zack

Thank your hard work for ADT. You are great!

dac.xyz 
对数字货币深度思考:http://8btc.com/thread-109365-1-1.html
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: