Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:47:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who makes more in the end? A good trader or a holder? Thoughts?  (Read 1795 times)
Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 327

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:58:51 PM

As the title said, Who makes more in the end? I been on trading for quite times,been scalping and learned a few lesson in technical analysis.
A trader or a holder , who earned a lot and takes more .

The answer is obvious to me, it is the good trader who earns more because a good trader can achieve profits even during the bear market, so there is no bad day for him, and he can make really much more profit than a simple holder. But let us agree, we are talking here about a good trader and not just a simple trader.
This is the advantage for those traders who can still make shorts even no matter whats the current condition of the market either bearish or bullish because short traders can place themselves on price points and exits when theres a percentage rise which each kind of trading technique would really vary on time execution at the same time these would always vary with trading skills. The more active you trade then the more profit you would make.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
amanarora_1

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:08:07 PM

Anyone! i mean a good trader knows how to do good trading and get good profit and a good holder know how much time to hold that coin and what is the best time to sell that coin for good profit. This world is full of surprises, at what stage we get which prize or lose, we don't know. But if there is a compulsary to choose, then i think a holder makes more in the end because trading is full time risky than holding. Also trading will be done smartly at every point.
Bastok

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:16:21 PM

Holding works best for me and more profitable. But you must do a lot of research in order to buy and hold good tokens not shit coins. Holding is less stressful compared to  trading.  One single mistake from a trader and all profits accumulated over the years will be lost.

In cryptocurrency, i think a good trader can get more than a holder. A trader can make a money when the price is low high it depend in the situation but in holder it takes time to wait for the right time when the price high. In trader ,we need to master and analyze the process to make sure we gain profit and ut might take more a year to master it. In holding it like a simple.thing to do but still need to use cognitive thingking in decision.
jalaaal

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:21:01 PM

As the title said, Who makes more in the end? I been on trading for quite times,been scalping and learned a few lesson in technical analysis.
both of them earn big profit. the real deal here is, who makes it to the end. who's hand is better and who has a calm mind especially in this bear market. holders or the traders.

noma45

Activity: 538
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:36:22 PM

Actually a good trader makes the better profit at the end of the whole story. because he studies the market and knows when to buy or sell. he can buy low sell hign and position to buy low again until a certain time when he has to stop due to price development
thinkme1st

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 10:41:14 PM

In my opinion, the best plan would be holding the half of your altcoins for long term and trade with the half. Sometimes, it's more profitable to trade than holding especially in this bearish market which is not ending since the start of this year.

MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:45:25 PM

both of them earn big profit. the real deal here is, who makes it to the end. who's hand is better and who has a calm mind especially in this bear market. holders or the traders.
Both of them are possible to get huge profit but its depend how they manage being trader and being holder. Trader sell only if they know or feel the market is in its highest peak to trade, so everytime they do trade and if he/she gather all his/her earning for whole year there's a chance he/she get lots of profit or possible he become rich. While holder if he/she keep his/her crypto for one there's a chance he/she also get huge profit if they holding  have potential. But the problem is its depend what the situation of the market like what happen now, market is falling again and for the last 3 passeed months it price dropped continuously, so those holder and trader are possible to get less profit.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:49:40 PM

I think in real life there's no only trading or hold. Every smart person will combine both options to increase his profit! I guess hold+trading+investment in other projects bringing passive income is the best strategy!
FrosDiamond

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:52:48 PM

I think a good trader will give you more, we know that trading is a way to get big profits. if you want to be rich then trade. yes good trader is more profitable than you become a holder. but to be a good trader you have to do lots of experiments and have a lot of experience so that you become a professional.
el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:51:36 AM

If you are a good trader and know your way around, you can certainly earn more money with trading than by simply holding and waiting.
If you are not a good trader, you shouldn't and rather hold your coins than lose them through bad trades.
kiw_91

Activity: 291

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:54:41 AM

You need to know what you are trading, what direction you want to be trading in, where you would buy and sell and where you would get out at a loss or a profit. You need to know all of this before the market opens and before you take your trade.

If you start to analyse where to get out at a loss or a profit when you are already in the trade then you can only make an emotional decision based on how much money you are up by or down by.

Write down your trading plan, like a business plan and every day, or week, you should be reflecting on how well you executed your plan. Not how much money you made or lost
vossybiglady

Activity: 146

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:13:33 AM

You never take a loss if you don't sell however you never make a profit if you do not sell either.  I think the trader will win because he will always be in his game.  The hodler will eventually have to trade and this is where things may get a little ugly.  I'm a hodler that has this trading issue.  i screw it up every time. 

RATEONIUM           
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic
Valentyzer

Activity: 206
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:22:20 AM

In my opinion on the  short run a trader but on the long run a holdler will make more but it still depends on how good you are at trading
Shikamaru

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:37:45 AM

I think that depends on the situation, because when the trend goes down, traders with large capital can manipulate prices and make profits, while holders have to wait longer, especially those who enter at the peak of the price. But when viewed from the holders of Bitcoin in the past, maybe the right coin holding will get a bigger portion.
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:47:54 AM

trading is now full of risks, if not for the pump then we will not be able to make a profit. holding the same thing as trading, because in the current market situation we don't know when the market starts to rise. so both are full of risks, but the decision is in your hands and if you are not good at trading then choose to hold it.
Visibel

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:51:15 AM

I think indeed the two are conflicting. And now we know that traders with large capital can manipulate the market a little.
But if we talk about the long term, the coin holder at the right time will produce far greater profits.
Renaisance

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:57:43 AM

I think the holder has a greater chance, even though not everyone can refrain from psychological pressure when situations like this year. But if referring to past data, then maybe we will believe, that coin holders who remain patient until they experience a big cycle will actually become winners.
Risk Mgmt

Activity: 158
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:59:42 AM

A good trader has to take the risk for making a good profit.Of course, trading needs a bit of luck with skill.But those who don't wanna take the risk can hold coin for a long time.

Though both (a good trader & holder) had to choose the best coin but it is very difficult to choose.

I think a good trader makes more profit because he is experts and can make a profit anytime with a bit of luck.Another hand, a holder passed a very long time to make a good profit.So i think a good trader wins in the end.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:04:42 AM

This is a case to case basis but I think the good trader is much good than a good holder. Well, in holding you assets ( altcoins ) is need a lot of patience and understanding beyond the situation. He must be responsible and well discipline of course. But for being a good trader, there's a lot of opportunity specially in crypto market. It's says a "good" so it means the percentage loss is low, so it has a more potential profit or income than holding and not doing anything.
Mosesayo4450

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:07:22 AM

I guess if your a good trader and you have a lot of professional trading skills you will earn more but on the other hand if you are a long time holder am talking about 2yrs 3yrs then you will make a whole lot more than the investors them self's..... So I believe both just depends on your patients and professionalism.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: