Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:37:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning Cryptocurrency in Universities?  (Read 1776 times)
Raidal

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 10:20:26 PM

I think that its a good idea. Its very good if cryptocurrency is made as one of course. I believe with the lesson of cryptocurrency then the world of education will more open.  Indeed, the cryptocurrency gives many benefits for technological progress in the future. Especially if cryptocurrency is made one of the majors in the lecture. I am sure that there won’t end when discussing about cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency will still grow in the future.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 10:29:36 PM

Yes it is worthy of being taught and a number of Universities have started doing that both online and in physical locations. You would find a handful of them if you search.
charlenedave

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:34:43 PM

I support this idea. I think that would be useful too.after all, this is a new branch of finance. Teaching at universities can provide the right investors for the right investments.
Yes, it would be very useful if cryptocurrency will be taught in universities; it will help all the students to earn while studying. On the contrary, it can cause a conflict to their students, somehow, some students will choose cryptocurrency over studying.

ahmedbrown

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:46:52 PM

This will be a great idea,  and a method of catching them young from kindergarten will also be a great developments. With this young ones can easily aware of cryptocurrency from tender age.  Cryptocurrency should also be included in the school curriculum from kindergarten level to universities levels.
tanginamoo

Activity: 276

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:49:16 PM

There is nothing wrong in learning cryptocurrency in every university, in fact it is a good idea that the students will have a broad knowledge when it comes to cryptocurrency. They can also use their knowledge for their future.

salink

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:57:46 PM

This allows people to see and learn crypto more effectively. As of now all I find is about bitcoin only on the internet and forums. If there is a professional training program from scratch, it will make it easier for newcomers to join the cryptor. But to find someone who is really good at teaching the cryptor, I find it a little difficult and if it is, is it willing to share their knowledge?
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:51:57 PM

Do you think that cryptocurrency should be taught in schools or University? Specially in the field of business management?

As a student, I believe it will give us an advantage to this so called cryptoworld, right?

Such a good idea,  may it reach the schools and it become part of their subjects in school.  It is a good idea that will help to educate others and most probably they will become the future investors someday.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Giftedcrypt

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:56:41 PM

Especially now that the bitcoin and blockchain technology is been embarrassed by everyone,companies,individuals,it should taught in university, so that the average graduate can make payments through bitcoin..
Aleksablack

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:35:07 PM

Do you think that cryptocurrency should be taught in schools or University? Specially in the field of business management?

As a student, I believe it will give us an advantage to this so called cryptoworld, right?
Well its good to understand what is cyprto currency,however I'm not sure if it will be possible to have it as a subject in universities. Maybe some short courses or seminar will do.
Batang Hambog

Activity: 223

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:40:01 PM

I don't see it as giving advantage in the crypto world because what is being taught in the universities are largely theoretical and to have an advantage involves the practical which wont be taught in financial management. Again, the quality of those who will be taking the course, did they have grounded knowledge in the subject matter? or they will have to rely on just the common knowledge of what is available on the internet because to the best of my knowledge,
metamorph_io
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:43:22 PM

My personal opinion is that blockchain and crypto investing should be definitely included in university curriculum. Especially the more technical oriented universities - this is the future anyway 
afroman1131

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:59:38 PM

that would be cool. I would love to attend several sessions on cryptocurrency, but only from real experienced experts

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
market field

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:31:27 PM

My personal opinion is that blockchain and crypto investing should be definitely included in university curriculum. Especially the more technical oriented universities - this is the future anyway 
What you say is true, the current blockchain technology is very good for us to learn and develop it in the technology, so why do not universities put it in training?
kovpet11

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:43:44 PM

Cryptocurrency is the future, so it is necessary to talk about it and teach it to the new generations. Not just about trading, but blockchain development should be also teached

E L Y S I A N        ❱❱ Decentralized Platform to
Build Ecommerce Websites on Blockchain
Janpura

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:30:04 PM

As a parents, i am grateful enough if ever cryptocurrency taught in school because not only students learning about, it is also earning while studying.
it make lessen my obligation in paying a tuition fee.😊

Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:49:02 PM

It will be very good and insightful if and only if our education system would include it in the curriculum. The concept of blockchain technology needs to be learned from the craddle, then life will be much more easier.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:51:05 PM

It will be very good and insightful if and only if our education system would include it in the curriculum. The concept of blockchain technology needs to be learned from the craddle, then life will be much more easi

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:51:11 PM

Hi there jurelmartin! If the university is open the changes and are aware of the new advances in technology, bitcoin could be one of the topics in the administration. Offering a subject about cryptocurrencies could be a huge challenge due to government regulations. University will not experiment to offer subjects that the government is still thinking about its legality. However, I have read previously that there are famous university that offered a subject about cryptocurrencies but it focuses more on the blockchain technology, how it works especially the encryption. A short courses or training which is not directly prerequisite in an academic degree is offered by different training schools.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 04:00:12 PM

well yes, but cryptocurrencies compete against each other you know. which to teach and how to?

crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:08:49 PM

For a nation who wants to succeed maybe they need to keep up with what is new. Bitcoin is new to many and without good foundations of knowledge on bitcoin maybe we will end up in a failure when doing investments. So early education and training will help future investors success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: