Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:13:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning Cryptocurrency in Universities?  (Read 1776 times)
chainguru12

Activity: 546
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:12:01 PM

Do you think that cryptocurrency should be taught in schools or University? Specially in the field of business management?

As a student, I believe it will give us an advantage to this so called cryptoworld, right?

that is a good idea, i think that will be more better because it will give an edge to know more about cryptocurrency and basic understanding about blockchain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chidrawarster

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:13:43 PM

Yes its a good idea for educating people about cryptos in the college level itself as it would give them more exposure when they reach their job attaining levels. Especially people pertaining commerce and business management should be taught and in precise they will understand the value of money even more better.Lets see what our future generation is going to be dealing with.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:14:25 PM

Yes its a good idea for educating people about cryptos in the college level itself as it would give them more exposure when they reach their job attaining levels. Especially people pertaining commerce and business management should be taught and in precise they will understand the value of money even more better.Lets see what our future generation is going to be dealing with.
As demand for cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology increases, the demand for education and courses in these areas has also reached new highs. Universities and schools are just starting to offer different specializations in blockchain and/or cryptocurrencies.
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:13:58 PM

It's good if it's implemented. But I think it's hard and lots of processes before it happens, Many people do not agree with it. But this may happen to be well and the other person knows the value of the bitcoins now.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:44:16 PM

The crypto industry is not so stable and not so durable to teach it. Perhaps you can talk about it in the lessons of the economy, but no more. There is not much reliable information. Need time.

Very good point. Even if crypto is taught, the focus should be on block chain and how it can be used in other areas. If those students are able to use this technology and make life of people better, it would be really a boon for us.

If they are taught only about financial returns, it may affect their studies negatively.
Ewankoba

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:21:15 PM

Maybe the cryptocurrency will teach to students in university because as we know, crpyto is now famous and most of the people/investors are using it. So for me it is better if some universities are teaching crypto to students. Because it will help them to a lot and using crypto is easier and hassle free. So if they have an idea then it will help them to have and gain extra income and and be knowledgeable in investing Smiley
Nicolaus Copernicus

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:33:13 PM

I think its a great idea to start course on Cryptocurrecy in university level. There's lot of things to know about it and it will be helpful if students get proper guideline. We all should know about the future of our currency system.
mayukus4life

Activity: 277
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 06:49:12 PM

Teaching about cryptocurrency in universities will not be a bad idea because it's a digital age now already, blockchain technology has taken over but getting those that will teach the course will be another issue since experts in this field are scarce. With more research into blockchain technology as it advances I  forsee cryptocurrency programmes in universities sooner than expected. With time some countries that cryptocurrencies are illegal will make them legal though with some form of regulations.
XpanderaX

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:40:07 PM

I think it's a good idea, introducing Crytocurrency in the University, because then students will be easy to learn and understand what Cryptocurrency is. because I'm sure, now there are many teachers in sokolah who know Cryptocurrency. and if Cryptocurrency is taught at the University, then this will help the development of Cryptocurrency to advance more rapidly among the public.
hasimkamal

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:27:48 PM

I want to pursue my Msc degree in cryptocurrency. Someone please notify me, if their's any scholarship available on it.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:33:28 PM

It's a very good idea to apply as a subject, because it can also be a provision for income after they graduate study, and it will also improve the progress for future cryptocurrencies.
I think it is bright idea to apply as subject cause it is big advantage and helpful for them after they graduate cause they know how cryptocurrency works in the future. Cryptocurrency now is very popular so that the universities added a subject about them cause they know it is big help for our economy.
Larva14

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:56:15 PM

If it's really applied in the university I'm sure it will have a very good impact for the students, and they can earn income after they graduate before work.
Cryptocurrency as a subject in school university I think it is good cause it give the students the knowledge about how cryptocurrency works in the market and how to get high profit, after they graduate they can start to invest cause they know the proper way to joining.
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:58:55 PM

Agreed, crypto currency as a new reality in the world of economy and business. Young people should be informed about it in order to gain basic knowledge. Crypto currency has been provided for a group of fans as the wrong approach and where should be changed his thinking. Cool
christofyler

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:07:24 PM

It will really help if cryptocurrency is taught in schools and universities because it will allow people to now more about crypto and this will bring more people into the system and also it will increase the rate of investors.
ruski

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:16:53 PM

I think the universities will start teaching blockchain technology and crypto currencies in the near future, because it will affect the whole financial and economical world, and people will use the blockchain technology in many ways so they will need to learn more about it soon.

Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:43:04 PM

Do you think that cryptocurrency should be taught in schools or University? Specially in the field of business management?

As a student, I believe it will give us an advantage to this so called cryptoworld, right?
I think in higher education institutions in 5-10 years, cryptocurrencies will be studied without fail.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
wilburwilbur

Activity: 266
Merit: 33

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:58:44 PM

Uhmm yeah. Actually my teacher in Information Technology and economics taught us about bitcoin. My
Ecomomics teacher taught us how to read the chart of stocks and we discussed about it together with bitcoin and other alt coins
While information technology taught us how to invest and advise us about it

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:11:35 PM

I think the universities will start teaching blockchain technology and crypto currencies in the near future, because it will affect the whole financial and economical world, and people will use the blockchain technology in many ways so they will need to learn more about it soon.
As the latest technology in the world, I think the educational institutes have the responsibility to educate the upcoming generation on it so that they could have a chance to use it for their own good because without it they will be severely lacking.
bce

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:04:35 AM

if bitcoin is accepted as a financial system that will be needed by all countries I think it will be taught in the world of education because we know bitcoin will continue to grow
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:08:29 AM

I think that would be a better idea and good thing that is needed to give importance by the government so it will be inplemented in all universities and schools. However, I thought that it will only be possible to the countries that already legalizing and adapting Bitcoin and cryptosystem.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: