Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:22:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning Cryptocurrency in Universities?  (Read 1785 times)
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:06:35 AM

Do you think that cryptocurrency should be taught in schools or University? Specially in the field of business management?

As a student, I believe it will give us an advantage to this so called cryptoworld, right?
It seems to me that this would be quite interesting. An excellent and modern topic for studying whether it is a school or a university. I think this may well be a reality in the near future.
threegods

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:18:12 AM

The increase in demand for Bitcoin courses and the underlying blockchain technology is observed in almost all the world's leading universities. Students from a variety of departments are eager to take courses that tell about the technological models on which Bitcoin and Ethereum are based
lulutika

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:46:36 AM

I think is not, give the electronic on the university
torres99

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:53:15 AM

Your idea is excellent to include cryptocurrency as a subject for business students. But the main problem is that Governments have not accepted cryptocurrency yet.So implementation is not possible right now.
martychubbs

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:22:49 AM

I agree that this kind of course can be a nice additioin to the standart university curriculum and not necessary just for the business studens or IT students but for other majors also since electronic money will have an important place in the future.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░██████
░░██████
░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████

██████
██████
██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
clairdelune

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:26:15 PM

Maybe it is good that Cryptocurrency is taught in the Universities because Cryptocurrency will be used to cater all the needs of each and everyone. It has a big impact to us because not all of the newly graduates can have their job. Now it hard to find a job so if you are finding a job and you cannot get a job you can o a crypto job and make a money until you find and nwe job you can still do it up to the time that you can buy your daily needs.
valentinen39

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:28:12 PM

Do you think that cryptocurrency should be taught in schools or University? Specially in the field of business management?

As a student, I believe it will give us an advantage to this so called cryptoworld, right?

I think that cryptocurrency should be thought because the people or students should know how to save money and if there will be more people who are going to invest on bitcoins then the price will be keep on increasing as the time goes by.
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:39:42 PM

Now Cryptocurrency is on education module in every aspect like schools college universities and diploma courses every step we will see cryptocurrency as a subject and topic
Stromspirit

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:48:42 PM

yes it is good to learn but will definitely think for what if it is not definitely accepted all over the world it will waste time and waste to be involved in learning materials. better they plunge directly to be able to pay for school or pocket money.
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:56:58 PM

if bitcoins are taught in schools or universities, students can earn their own income so they can get what they want, without having to ask their parents. I think this can be a bad impact because they think they can make their own money without having to go to school then they will quit school and focus on bitcoin.

NNMT

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:11:34 PM

As you say, e-money should be applied in an educational setting, especially at university. Because the electronic currency needs young people, especially students, and in the future electronic money will be favored, and will flourish.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:35:21 PM

I think not only should teach in the university but also disseminate knowledge in the whole society. Government should be more open to the curriculum of currency, this is a great idea.

What part of decentralization and anonymity are great for them? You know government do not want their people or their nation having a secret to them since they will be seeing these as an act of terrorism right? A lot of countries wants to legalize Crypto Currencies especially Bitcoin but there are still some things that governments are afraid of since Bitcoin can be used in illegal activities such as money laundering.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Nipun22

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:38:40 PM

Students all over the world are interested in cryptocurrencies and the subject is being taught throughout many college campuses and universities. However, the trend is starting to find its way into high school classrooms as younger scholars are fascinated by this technology. Just recently news.Bitcoin.com reported on a high school in Brisbane Australia where students had such an interest in bitcoin that it prompted students to create a cryptocurrency information night. This week the students at Union Catholic High School in Scotch Plains, New Jersey are also curious about digital currencies and the school’s Business and Personal Finance class plans to add cryptocurrencies to the course next semester.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:41:44 PM

I think that cryptocurrency should be thought because the people or students should know how to save money and if there will be more people who are going to invest on bitcoins then the price will be keep on increasing as the time goes by.
It was indeed a great idea to teach cryptocurrencies in universities but so far I didn't heard any news regarding that cryptocurrencies are now taught in the university's well I should have to be doubted because I know that crypto's are not yet legally implemented nor considered as a legal tender in my country but teaching crypto in universities was a great idea.
Mofazzal840

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:42:56 PM

If cryptocurrency will be applied as a subject in school /university, it is very helpful for the students.Many students doesn't know what is bitcoin. So bitcoin is applied as a subject in the school /university.  Smiley Wink
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:45:35 PM

of course it would be better if studying in school or at university. but it does not fall into the category of lessons in the curriculum. because it has nothing to do with the cryptocurrency language in school. they will study outside of school or outside the university. and people who can understand about cryptocurrency. if there is already a discussion in school. Then the school has included an additional curriculum in the school. very happy if there is discussion about cryptocurrency in school or university. this is a remarkable advancement that bitcoin development has been greatly developed
Stormyblue

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 01:53:26 PM

I believe it is possible and this can surely happen in the future. However, for a country to include  crypto currencies in it curriculum: it has to first accept and recognize crypto as part of their financial system. This isn't an order but I believe it will be necessary if the countries begin that way. I believe any country which will adopt this early could get crypto currency as part of their revenue generation systems
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:16:51 PM

Yes, this is a good trend, schools and universities are coming forward to adopt and add the cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology for students.
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:21:54 PM

Yes definitely, it would give students another option to explore and another learning as well as skills in bitcoin. It is just like learning about trafe and commerce, understand how the market grows and its effect on people. Also, when students know about currency, they can invest and earn while studying so that they will have extra income especially in universities where fees are expensive.
Donmac01

Activity: 111
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:27:49 PM

Yes , because Cryptocurrency is a digital asset designed to work as a bridge to secure financial transactions and a decentralized way for users to directly transact business online. Cryptocurrency should be taught in the universities because we are moving from a cash base society to a cashless society and cryptocurrency is one of the way out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: