Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:19:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning Cryptocurrency in Universities?  (Read 1785 times)
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:22:25 PM

Cryptocurrency in Universities just for the people who wants take some finance courses or program, not a unit that everyone should take on their first year. Or maybe just a masters degree.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:29:34 PM

Do you think that cryptocurrency should be taught in schools or University? Specially in the field of business management?

As a student, I believe it will give us an advantage to this so called cryptoworld, right?

Absolutely! It is now part of our system so it is better to study and explore these cryptos. In this matter, young ones will be more aware about the risk and the possible opportunity is bitcoin. I think in this way, we can able to about such scams that are spreading in the net, especially today, social era. Lastly, I would say that it might not only being an advantage but a development in or economy.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 03:30:44 PM

would be an excellent idea that universities and schools around the world began to teach about the world of cryptos, I believe that in the coming years this will be a reality

only after we had a huge 3rd world war, in which the society has been split into money earning cattle and neo bankster elite. universities will be able to teach reliably

cryptohoodz

Activity: 91
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:34:51 PM

Well...crypto is still very early stage, so I would not bother teaching it to small kids yet. However it could be valuable to teach it to highschool and university students. With regards to what you could teach them; trading is fun/lucreative, but let's not forget that most crypto's right now are very speculative and have no proven business model yet. I believe most of them will die in the future, just like the dotcom early stages..so therefore trading crypto has not proven itself to be a long term sustainable way to earn money (and with long term I'm talking about 10 years).
vhroen

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 03:57:52 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2018, 03:03:22 AM by vhroen

Do you think that cryptocurrency should be taught in schools or University? Specially in the field of business management?

As a student, I believe it will give us an advantage to this so called cryptoworld, right?

There's nothing wrong if crypto being taught specifically in business management course that you have mentioned. What comes to my mind though, crypto relative to business management is just on the financial side of it which is trading and how to make money out of crypto. Blockchain technology and its ecosystem might be disregard in this field most likely.

Furthermore, cryptocurrency at a present time is becoming more popular than ever, despite the fact that few countries are banning it. We really can't resist crypto's booming popularity anymore, so embracing it rather than rejecting it will give you an edge and adept in crypto than your contemporaries. The new generation will come and for sure this bitcoin or crypto thing is a strange and unknown word to them so teaching this in school gives them an advantage for an early exposure.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:55:46 PM

I think it should be taught in universities because blockchain technology is already their future. But it needs a clear guidance to avoid confusion. The only question is if the government will allow it and make it a course.
panganib999

Activity: 1750
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 06:13:16 PM

Formal learning is a good addition on the ecosystem of the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrency. It will surely help the needs of people in gathering the right information about the system and the market of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency that can eventually leads to a global usage of bitcoin on transactions, investment and forming a formal trading in the platform of blockchain.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 06:18:31 PM

I think its a great idea to start course on Cryptocurrecy in university level. There's lot of things to know about it and it will be helpful if students get proper guideline. We all should know about the future of our currency system.
Presenting bitcoin in formal education is a good move. This could be the stage of recognition that there is a new technology that is very profitable and kicked off the conventional era, especially in the field of finance. Providing the latest education strongly supports the development of students to face the real world after graduation, and bitcoin is a very good knowledge.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
cryptolet

Activity: 229

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:27:31 PM

That will be really nice because it will afford students who sponsor themselves the opportunity to make money for their fees and even after school.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:11:46 PM

learning cryptocurrency in university is a welcomed idea, this will help teach students and exposed them to the financial system on time and also help them understand blockchain technology and cryptocurrency on time.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:33:24 PM

learning cryptocurrency in university is a welcomed idea, this will help teach students and exposed them to the financial system on time and also help them understand blockchain technology and cryptocurrency on time.
You are right, it is a good idea as well as has a disadvantage too since we all know that learning cryptocurrency while you are young will lead to focusing on earnings rather than in your study, for me if you are  a student it is okay to find income at a young age but it would be better if you can do it after finishing college.
Wahyu aep

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:49:04 PM

Cryptocurrency is a new reality in economics and business and young people should be informed about it and gain basic knowledge. The attitude that the crypto currency provided for a group of fans is the wrong approach and it should be a good idea to teach the youngsters it's all about the world of crypto in the early stages so they can also adapt and understand all about it.crypto
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:06:03 PM

Well, that can be a good idea because learning something is never a bad thing. However, at the moment, I don't think that it's the best thing to do because there are far more valuable things to study rather than focusing on cryptocurrencies as a course or degree. Although it's a booming market, we can't say how long it will last, or if it will that establish to warrant that it can be a course in a university or college formally.
Antonina

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:31:48 PM

There is no need to teach crypto science. All universities have business and stock exchanges.
Concepts such as bitkoyn, blockade, crypt money, are technological things. If all countries teach this, then bitcoin will enslave the world
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:40:01 PM

What exactly do you believe one should learn about his space?
There is not much to learn if we talk about concepts alone.

But if we are considering the possibilities of smart contract programming ,this is something which could be very useful some day and give value to the students.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
letzdodiz

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:43:23 PM

While I dont see anything amiss with considering digital currency in the college, I don't consider it to be giving favorable position in the crypto world since what is being educated in the colleges are to a great extent hypothetical and to have preference includes the down to earth which wont be instructed in money related administration. Once more, the nature of the individuals will's identity taking the course, did they have grounded learning in the topic? or on the other hand they should depend on simply the basic learning of what is accessible on the web in light of the fact that to the best of my insight, I have not seen any Phd holder that got it in the field of digital currency nor is any paper composed by academicians on the topic overflowed the web. You need advantage, its on the gathering and keep finding out about updates that's it in a nutshell.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:45:24 PM

Precisely, bitcoin would be a great help for you in terms of financial aspect. If you can gain some money here then you can pay your own tuition and you can even help your family in terms of financial services. 

Well, I think that time will come, especially if the market would steadily grow and rise up. Every market starts like that, and if it will carry on to have a big impact to the world market and the world business sector, then I am sure that it will be an option to study it just like the stock market or the real estate market. Also, since universities focus on the theoretical side of things, then it can be a good combination to the experience people get from actually venturing in the market.
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:06:37 PM

Yes, cryptocurrency-related courses should be involved as main part of  the universities curricula, especially in the field of finance and business. This new sector, cryptos, has gained a worldwide reputation among universities due to the underlying technology that cryptos use, 'Blockchain Technology, and that is why this become a necessary need to take real steps towards learning such a technology.

jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:10:15 PM

I think it is one of the most important concept till now. Earn money system is very old maybe even older than one generation and it seriously need an upgrade and this is the chance humans were waiting for finally we are stepping to work the future with awesome innovative ideas which is actually going to help everyone around the world instead of making smartphones. I am sure enough Bitcoin has made a lot of fans which even the biggest smartphone company has not in such a short time.
olatslodi

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:32:45 PM

I can say Learning Cryptocurrency in Universities it would be good to explain students how everything works to make them become developers in future. There's lot of things to know about it and it will be helpful if students get proper guideline. We all should know about the future of our currency system.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: