Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:45:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the advantages of altcoin ?  (Read 2670 times)
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:06:36 AM

Altcoins are reduce the risk because Nowdays Bitcoin is high valuable cryptocurrency so many peoples are looking to cheap and potential platform and some altcoins are little risk and good growth in future.
 The main advantage of altcoin is less transaction fees and high profit investment. But recently many altcoins are dump in the market so if you invest know it will make huge profit in future.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
4garret

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:15:22 AM

Of course crypto holds a lot of hope, and everyone is trying to benefit from this field. Of course not everyone is lucky at the same time, but as long as we believe, in time all will get a turn.
dalimex

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:51:57 AM

Yes we all know many opportunities to be gained from this field, we can learn investments with capital as much as we can, or we can invest time to gain knowledge and little rewards. I think overall this field is a pretty productive activity.
papagapa

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:41:49 AM

If you compare Bitcoin with altcoins, you can find a lot of coins that are much more advanced in the technical platter than Bitcoin. I think that Litecoin is a good alternative.
moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:48:34 AM

For me, altcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of altcoin
If you mean during ICOs, this will give chance to small time investors to invest to them thru crowd sale with bigger discounts. Also bounty hunters will get a chance to join on their bounties and get a rewards and trade it into ETH or BTC for them to invest or swipe to fiat.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:04:01 AM

Now all coin is reach the all country people. So most of the people invest the best alt coins. Alt coin price is any time to chnage. So most of the wait for the price down. If price will be down people will be buy the best coin on time. Then people hold the coin long time and wait for the price increase. If increase the price then sell it. If need more information check the market price. This information help to choose the best alt coin and complete the plan work on time. But follow the alt coin price every day. Then sell the coin on time. Then know the coin price up and down.
cuteboy2016k

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:09:00 AM

Altocoin 's are good investment platform, look at coinmarketcap there is above 1500 cryptocurrencies and altcoins are most of them, if you want to earn good income you can choose to select altcoin, and cheap rates altcoins are also available, but investment only your own risk, altcoin more fluctuate in markets,if you are ready to afford to lose then invest,
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:14:44 AM

There are many different types of coin or token, serving many different purposes. They don't so much have advantages or disadvantages as different uses. If you wanted to create a smart contract, you would use ETH, not BTC. If you wanted fast international transfers, you would use XRP, not ETH or BTC...
vidprab5

Activity: 222
Merit: 11

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:16:30 AM

I agree to say the advantage of altcoin is to provide income for the individual and this includes one way to reduce unemployment, let alone by joining the world of crypto we can take time for useful things and deliver tangible results
Now-a-days, the only crypto coins which are having some good name in the international market after bitcoin is altcoins and that there are so many investors especially the traders who are busy in investing of their money into different altcoins as this is helping them in having more profit as they are investing small amount of money but at the end, the profit which they are making is quite higher.

wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:32:58 AM

For me, altcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of altcoin

which I see many advantages of altcoin and many people who are successful with altcoin therefore from now many people who hold altcoin in the long run and wait for altcoin prices re-stable new altcoin in the hold can be sold and can benefit

nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:46:59 AM

For me, altcoins also have many benefits. Besides being a great chance to change the life, it is also an easy way for investment. Crypto is a new way to trade and invest as we are difficult joining it in the real fiat.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
kenborbs

Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 12:03:59 PM

Base on my experience as a trader,  the advantages of altcoins it is has more stable price that the Bitcoin, but it a lot risky to invest in altcoins if you did not choose the coin you will invest in wisely. Etherium would be your best choice if you want to invest in terms of its market cap, potential growth and trading volume.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
dress

Activity: 439
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:08:23 PM

Bitcoin has only one advantage over altkoins in general - this is a large capitalization. However, I do not think that the BTC for a long time to hold out in the TOP1
gurumohan_crypto

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:13:09 PM

There are many advantages by investing in Altcoins. The potential of growth is more, the Altcoins can buy at cheaper price. The percentage of growth also high. Many of friends seen big success by investing in Altcoins.
cuteboy2016k

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:14:37 PM

altcoin is best to investment platform, if you want to earn good profit then buy some cheap altcoins, ICO also best option but when you select ICO be care full, now days lot of ICO's are scams, so best is invest in altcoins, I have invested many altcoins and its a great opportunity to earn money
pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 05:19:27 PM

The percentage changes in Altcoins are faster and bigger. As the prices are low, a small increase corresponds to a large percentage change.
Altcoins are more risky for me. You can make money quickly, but you lose a lot of money quickly.
Harpawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:20:15 PM

The advantage of altcoin investment is quite a lot. Among them is easy to do without time and place bound.
Generate a high enough profit when compared with gold and land investment.not disrupt the formal work.
vasil777

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:39:11 PM

If you compare Bitcoin with altcoins, you can find a lot of coins that are much more advanced in the technical platter than Bitcoin. I think that Litecoin is a good alternative.
Yes, you are right if you carefully analyze the crypto market, you can find a lot of altcoin which have much better technical properties than bitcoin.
TTITA

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:51:11 PM

What you explained is in general way of looking at the crypto currencies.

For me the real advantages is :

1) Altcoins are cheap and you can buy more quantity and gain more ROI if they get up surges
2) You can decide whether you want to diversify your money or not.
3) You can get hit by jackpot coin and get life settled forever.  Wink
4) Altcoins are smooth on their investment as compared to heavy priced BTC.

That's good one. Altcoin price is more cheaper, of course if we are good to read market conditions then put investment into right coins that will have potential prices skyrocketed in a short time, of course we will get a high ROI. Likewise with the available of altcoin in the market, giving us many options to diversify the investments.
sardargiri

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:52:18 PM

There are many advantages of altcoins , in terms of giving returns last year in 2017 some altcoins like Neo ethereum and ripple gave returns far better then Bitcoin ,
Scalability , Some of altcoins are providing good scalability for blockchain like ziliqa
Different Decentralised platform :- most of the altcoins are providing decentralised platform like Asura coin Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: