Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:14:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the advantages of altcoin ?  (Read 2670 times)
oceana

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:40:34 PM

I agree to say the advantage of altcoin is to provide income for the individual and this includes one way to reduce unemployment, let alone by joining the world of crypto we can take time for useful things and deliver tangible results

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:57:04 PM

The advanteges of altcoins you can earn a lot from the altcoins for investing or in trading way, Actually altcoins was the best using for trading because some of them have some ability to increase the price and nice also to hold the altcoins and wait on when the price was in high.

maurobiasolo

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:59:12 PM

Altcoins have (theoretically) more growing chances than Bitcoin: it's hard to think Bitcoin to go 10x in the coming months/years. Also, altcoins can have several use cases (while BTC is quite limited in that sense)

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
raymondsamillano

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:33:54 PM

The main advantage of altcoin is to give huge return of investment. I bought something cheap then can sell in higher price. Actually, there are a lot of benefits, the big advantage is it can give you passive income when you plan to invest in the long term.
sinhlyshpt

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:26:56 PM

There are many benefits that is brought about from altcoins. It seems to me that one of the major selling points of the various altcoins is their quicker confirmation times. This is good for merchants and the like, because there is less time for them to worry that the customers' payments are legitimate. Another primary benefits of a thriving altcoin is that they often represent the testing of a theory that may eventually benefit other coins. Thus, I think investing in alcoins is always worth.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:29:39 PM

Altcoins are actually mid ways for us who can not afford currency like BTC who costs us more than 5K USD in todays date! There is no way we can inevst into it, trade with it or gamble the same and much more ways to play around it.

Altcoins have come up with ways to get attached with different projects and get involved into them as early bird investors too! They are dont cost use much and thus we can do all the things that I mentioned above which we cant do with bitcoin.  Cheesy
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:31:11 PM

the advantage of altcoin is that in bitcoin it also has the capability to use it and important things that we can learn or know they are not the same as bitcoin because of the high bitcoin price is also important altcoin
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:33:09 PM

For me, altcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of altcoin
Speed of transactions, lower fees, more possibilities to use the power of the blockchain.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
TamTrang

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:44:44 PM

Invest less, not as risky as Bitcoin. There are many choices, quite safe when your purse is on average. When the skyrocket you will be the rich.
metalglowd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 03:50:52 PM

For me, altcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of altcoin

I think the advantage of altcoin is that we can use transactions with the altcoin if they have a partner with a particular brand, this of course can be easier for us because often when we use this feature, the service becomes free with no fee and also quite fast transactions

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
parkraol

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:44:55 PM

Altcoins have many advantage as well as benefits. When altcoins we use the transaction is faster (easy access) compared to traditional payment, cant compromise the debit or credit card, when crypto is used. Lower fees compared to bank charges, anonymity, and cannot steal your personal information.
ojherpeu

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:47:12 PM

First of all, altcoin coins can bring in very high profits. In addition, when the encrypted community is very strong, there are many kinds of altcoin to support the market. At that time, there must be many industries using these altcoin, these coins will really go into our life.
omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:50:55 PM

One very important advantage of cryptocurrencies is that it offers protection from the dwindling value of the currencies of most nations. Many people are coming into the industry to salvage their losses as a result of the economic conditions affecting their countries.

kelincrad

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:54:02 PM

the advantage of altcoin is one you can get good profits but will have to wait Undecided But you can also add that it can be obtained for free
thetruth123123

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:23:55 PM

In my opinion the main advantage of all alternative cryptos is that every each of them is dedicated to some great ICO project
pitek jahanam

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:12:06 PM

Many benefits are derived from altcoin. With an investment in altcoin, I can earn more money and I can maximize my profit. I also have extensive knowledge and insight in the field of investment. I can tell the coins are very diverse with the advantages possessed by each coin. The existence of cheap altcoin makes investor access easier in starting investment. Because altcoin does not demand a high price to start any investment.
vivuta112

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:48:05 AM

There are many coins in it. Its investment is very less if compared to bitcoin. The coin which is increased, we sell that coin and hold some coins also. We can see its market which is increasing and which is decreasing . In this different coins have different types of security.
 Smiley Smiley
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:56:03 AM

Altcons advantages are many. There are many product and services that uses tokens generated form their ICO as utility tokens to get access to their product and services. Also, you get the chance to buy it a cheaper price and within a short time , it increases in value than ordinary investment in banks.
Anne8

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:01:15 AM

Since it is too late to invest on bitcoin, newly listed altcoins could have a potential to grow just like bitcoin, maybe not a big as bitcoin but it still gives profit. Also not as volatile as the bitcoin the price could be stable in a day or weeks that can be a good payment method. Lastly, the greatest advantage for me is when the coin is still on pre-ICO stage you can buy more cheaper coins and when the ICO is successful and its demand grows and grows, you can enjoy the maximum profit you could possibly imagine.
When pre ico is really cheap price. What we need to get big profit is investing in earliest possible to get good profit.
But it has its own risk. If the ico not success then our money will be stuck and less. Always remember to make the wisest decision possible by your own research.
Mofoblitz

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:04:50 AM

Alt coins  were meant to supplement BTC, means that their value is little as compared to Bitcoins, alt cons allows you trade across a number of exchange platforms with a higher transaction rate and allows the coins to reflect in your account much faster compare to major coins Like BTC which takes a number of hours to transact, making it possible to lose value in the process, The gas required for transaction is also low making them generally cheaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: