Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:03:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 127160 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Shangerian

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:02:06 AM

This is good when project has a product or releases new ones. Enkronos already has Enkronos Apps - multi-application ecosystem, Contest dream - an online platform, Loyalty venue - platform for managing loyalty programs. And this is only a part.  Soon we will be able to see McAudience - lead generation and audience building creation and management.
I'm impressed with the number of products in the system. Many processes will be handled by clients in this environment. And that's great. Companies will be able to better interact with their customers and attract new ones.
Some products have already been launched since May 15. Are there any statistics of the companies that participated in the first registration in the applications? How do they assess the quality of work?
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:45:09 AM

This is good when project has a product or releases new ones. Enkronos already has Enkronos Apps - multi-application ecosystem, Contest dream - an online platform, Loyalty venue - platform for managing loyalty programs. And this is only a part.  Soon we will be able to see McAudience - lead generation and audience building creation and management.
I'm impressed with the number of products in the system. Many processes will be handled by clients in this environment. And that's great. Companies will be able to better interact with their customers and attract new ones.
Some products have already been launched since May 15. Are there any statistics of the companies that participated in the first registration in the applications? How do they assess the quality of work?
Another interesting question. Which state structures were interested in cooperation with this project.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:13:03 AM

A great project with a great future. I want to buy some tokens for myself while discounts still work. What is the minimum contribution to the project now?
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:23:16 AM

Another interesting question. Which state structures were interested in cooperation with this project.
I see a wide range of possible applications among government organizations. But who will be the first of them, it is not clear yet. I think that this cooperation will begin after the full launch of the platform.
Fielbairdi

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:16:42 AM

I see a wide range of possible applications among government organizations. But who will be the first of them, it is not clear yet. I think that this cooperation will begin after the full launch of the platform.
The most basic of the possible options, I think, is electronic voting and electronic democracy. Such an application would benefit a whole State, not just one structure.
OzhogCoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:22:16 AM

The implementation of the project Ekronos Apps will create a reliable block-system of data processing and crediting in the framework of ethically justified campaigns.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:10:56 PM

The most basic of the possible options, I think, is electronic voting and electronic democracy. Such an application would benefit a whole State, not just one structure.
Electronic voting is a very complex issue in terms of trusting companies that want to implement such software development. In general, I think that Enkronos will be able to provide good test results to verify the possibility of such application.
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:23:21 PM

Electronic voting is a very complex issue in terms of trusting companies that want to implement such software development. In general, I think that Enkronos will be able to provide good test results to verify the possibility of such application.

Perhaps such a vote will allow even to choose the presidents of countries or other state structures.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:51:02 PM

Perhaps such a vote will allow even to choose the presidents of countries or other state structures.
Only very democratic countries are ready to support e-democracy. But I think that everything will be in the near future simply and qualitatively, thanks to such developments as Enkronos.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:34:44 PM

Only very democratic countries are ready to support e-democracy. But I think that everything will be in the near future simply and qualitatively, thanks to such developments as Enkronos.

Yes, in some countries there may be pressure from the state, but these issues are being resolved.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:03:41 PM

Hello there. How is project Enkronos going? Fees at a good level? Where can I find out information about how much ETH project has collected for this moment?
I do not know what to tell you I'm happy only that the soft cap is already assembled. But to see the sales counter would not be superfluous
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:22:19 PM

Tell me, when will the bounty program? I would like to start with her. This is a good chance to better understand the project and get your tokens.
andreas-jon

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:22:55 PM

a project-based credits the blockchain made by Enkronos, a project that is great for people who want the credit stuff, hopefully the project Enkronos its credit interest rate is not great
Ulavaradys

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:33:35 PM

Hello there. How is project Enkronos going? Fees at a good level? Where can I find out information about how much ETH project has collected for this moment?
I do not know what to tell you I'm happy only that the soft cap is already assembled. But to see the sales counter would not be superfluous
I think that this stage of sales will not be shown in part. Private Sale most often announce results at the end of the meeting. If the soft cap is already assembled, I think that the investment of the project goes well.
Berthiracha

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:40:40 PM

What about listing on the stock exchange? Already have any agreement on this matter? I think it would be interesting for all investors.
Donanausan

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:01:53 PM

What about listing on the stock exchange? Already have any agreement on this matter? I think it would be interesting for all investors.
The beginning of sales of ICO will be held in September this year. I am sure that by this time the team will inform us of this data. Until I found information on the exchanges on the official website.
MertinLyter

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:03:33 PM

I am also interested in this issue and I think that this is a very important point, because from the crypto-currency exchanges on which the tokens of the project will be traded, they can add the popularity of the project.
Tyler86

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:32:52 PM

I want to wish the project good luck, because I like its idea and final goals. I am waiting for the beta version of the platform.
Ferayleyos

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:37:39 PM

"We estimate that starting from 15 June 2018 third parties (developers and companies) will be able to release their apps in Enkronos Apps platform."

Do you already have such participants? I see the assumption of this possibility, but I understand that this information may have become outdated or not updated.
MaryanaBit

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:36:31 PM

Enkronos project, I was advised by my business partner, I would like to become your investor, what are the minimum investments?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: