Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:03:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 127158 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Tyler86

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:03:45 PM

I wish your platform will be transparent and secure. So you can win confidence around the world Cool
Transparency of all payments, as well as security, will be provided by the blockchain technology, so this will certainly not be a problem.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Elliabinhu

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:17:46 PM

I wish your platform will be transparent and secure. So you can win confidence around the world Cool
Transparency of all payments, as well as security, will be provided by the blockchain technology, so this will certainly not be a problem.
Different projects are trying to use this technology, but not all have a good basis for the application. I think that Enkronos offers solutions for different companies that will be interested in the new features Enkronos Apps.
enkronos

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:39:16 PM

** [iCrowdNewswire]: here is an interview with the founder of Enkronos Apps on the need for a platform like Enkronos Apps and how the Enkronos ICO is unlike any other **

The cryptocurrency market is currently bearish and Bitcoin, Ethereum and many other cryptocurrencies have been plunging these past few days. It is important to invest in a digital asset which offers genuine value- something the Enkronos platform does as it is different from other ICOs. The Enkronos ecosystem of apps was already serving clients on a daily basis before we even considered integrating blockchain technology with the project.

http://icrowdnewswire.com/2018/07/02/enkronos-apps-qa-session-with-the-founder-of-the-blockchain-network-set-to-transform-campaign-management/

Oraelilian

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:11:11 PM

** [iCrowdNewswire]: here is an interview with the founder of Enkronos Apps on the need for a platform like Enkronos Apps and how the Enkronos ICO is unlike any other **

The cryptocurrency market is currently bearish and Bitcoin, Ethereum and many other cryptocurrencies have been plunging these past few days. It is important to invest in a digital asset which offers genuine value- something the Enkronos platform does as it is different from other ICOs. The Enkronos ecosystem of apps was already serving clients on a daily basis before we even considered integrating blockchain technology with the project.

http://icrowdnewswire.com/2018/07/02/enkronos-apps-qa-session-with-the-founder-of-the-blockchain-network-set-to-transform-campaign-management/

I understand what's going on integrating your products in blockchain? It is very interesting. I think that your clients will be good advertising that applications bring real benefits for different processes.
enkronos

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:12:31 PM

Curious to see our Swee app? You can watch a little video about it here: https://medium.com/enkronos/curious-to-see-our-swee-app-ec28a4f58b0e

snos-boss

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:23:33 PM

Curious to see our Swee app? You can watch a little video about it here: https://medium.com/enkronos/curious-to-see-our-swee-app-ec28a4f58b0e

Thanks to this explains a lot for me. I will continue to follow the news from the developers. The demand for such an application will be huge.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:55:49 PM

I would like to express my gratitude to the authors of the project. If all conceived is implemented tokens will continue to grow
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:29:14 PM

I would like to express my gratitude to the authors of the project. If all conceived is implemented tokens will continue to grow
Well before this far, I think the project will need to collect the right amount to begin with and find reputable partners.
TimurBit

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:45:44 PM

Hey, guys. The project looks very promising, I like his idea, as well as ways to implement it. I want to support this project.
Berthiracha

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:53:29 PM

The main thing at this stage is  to implement the plan for the developers and the platform will be uniquely successful
skellenfan

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:06:22 PM

The situation on the crypto market is horrendous, but I think that this will ever end and prices will rise again. Enkronos coins are now cheap. As soon as the market grows, these coins will be able to show a lot of X-s.
nafantc

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:25:57 PM

The situation on the crypto market is horrendous, but I think that this will ever end and prices will rise again. Enkronos coins are now cheap. As soon as the market grows, these coins will be able to show a lot of X-s.
Just 2-3 hours ago, the situation in the cryptocurrency market has changed, the market began to grow, so it is difficult to say anything.
Korebertur

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:03:11 PM

Good market offer ICO. I think that, after a more detailed study of the project, I will take the decision about investing. Now I see great perspective and good opportunities for further development of the product.
Obaraceldo

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:23:15 PM

I would like to see more video reviews of your project. Investors will be much easier to understand how you can apply your products and what perspective for the project for the next year.  Thanks for the information provided.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:54:58 AM

Good market offer ICO. I think that, after a more detailed study of the project, I will take the decision about investing. Now I see great perspective and good opportunities for further development of the product.
I agree. I think this is a great prospect if, of course, the team fulfills its promises and does everything as it is written in white paper.
Amaureshands

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:50:41 AM

I would like to see more video reviews of your project. Investors will be much easier to understand how you can apply your products and what perspective for the project for the next year.  Thanks for the information provided.
A great video and you can see how the Augmented Reality application works, but I do not quite understand why this will be used
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:12:06 AM

A great project and I did not see anything like this before. I think if the developers fulfill their plans, the project will expect success unequivocally.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:51:13 AM

A great video and you can see how the Augmented Reality application works, but I do not quite understand why this will be used
To do this, we need to examine in more detail the concept of the project with respect to attracting new users. I think the team will need a broad marketing campaign to get new customers. But I see that already now products are in demand.
enkronos

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:53:15 AM

** Discover Enkronos Apps: FeelGrid Smart Vineyards **

Digital technologies for monitoring and management of vineyards

The wine market is characterized by an ever-increasing competition that requires increasing quality standards also in the management of the vineyards. This change call for a transformation also in the technology of production.

As the demand for sustainable quality increases the producers have growing needs on the subject of greater efficiency, improvement of production times and containment of costs.

Without the help of innovative technology it becomes more and more difficult to keep up with the challenges imposed by the growing level of competition in global markets.

Till now it was impossible to predict Wide Area physical scenarios and  creating consequential automatic actions.

FeelGrid is a digital platform that allows you to design and manage IoT-based monitoring, forecasts and actions in large geographical areas (such as vineyards, cities, urban, agricultural, industrial areas etc.).

https://ico.enkronos.com/discover-enkronos-apps-feelgrid-smart-vineyards/

Iandicienn

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:05:13 AM

** Discover Enkronos Apps: FeelGrid Smart Vineyards **

Digital technologies for monitoring and management of vineyards

The wine market is characterized by an ever-increasing competition that requires increasing quality standards also in the management of the vineyards. This change call for a transformation also in the technology of production.

As the demand for sustainable quality increases the producers have growing needs on the subject of greater efficiency, improvement of production times and containment of costs.

Without the help of innovative technology it becomes more and more difficult to keep up with the challenges imposed by the growing level of competition in global markets.

Till now it was impossible to predict Wide Area physical scenarios and  creating consequential automatic actions.

FeelGrid is a digital platform that allows you to design and manage IoT-based monitoring, forecasts and actions in large geographical areas (such as vineyards, cities, urban, agricultural, industrial areas etc.).

https://ico.enkronos.com/discover-enkronos-apps-feelgrid-smart-vineyards/

Very large scale to increase the number of users of such an application. I think that's already a lot of participants in this market are improving their technical capacity. This application is already running?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: