Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:55:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 127158 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:26:28 AM

** Discover Enkronos Apps: FeelGrid Smart Vineyards **

Digital technologies for monitoring and management of vineyards

The wine market is characterized by an ever-increasing competition that requires increasing quality standards also in the management of the vineyards. This change call for a transformation also in the technology of production.

As the demand for sustainable quality increases the producers have growing needs on the subject of greater efficiency, improvement of production times and containment of costs.

Without the help of innovative technology it becomes more and more difficult to keep up with the challenges imposed by the growing level of competition in global markets.

Till now it was impossible to predict Wide Area physical scenarios and  creating consequential automatic actions.

FeelGrid is a digital platform that allows you to design and manage IoT-based monitoring, forecasts and actions in large geographical areas (such as vineyards, cities, urban, agricultural, industrial areas etc.).

https://ico.enkronos.com/discover-enkronos-apps-feelgrid-smart-vineyards/

Very large scale to increase the number of users of such an application. I think that's already a lot of participants in this market are improving their technical capacity. This application is already running?
Yes, I would like to test the project as much as possible before buying tokens. But I really like the idea.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zoltax

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:48:53 AM

The wine market is characterized by an ever-increasing competition that requires increasing quality standards also in the management of the vineyards. This change call for a transformation also in the technology of production.

As the demand for sustainable quality increases the producers have growing needs on the subject of greater efficiency, improvement of production times and containment of costs.

Without the help of innovative technology it becomes more and more difficult to keep up with the challenges imposed by the growing level of competition in global markets.

Till now it was impossible to predict Wide Area physical scenarios and  creating consequential automatic actions.

FeelGrid is a digital platform that allows you to design and manage IoT-based monitoring, forecasts and actions in large geographical areas (such as vineyards, cities, urban, agricultural, industrial areas etc.).

wow, cool! Does Enkronos even help in solving these problems with vineyards? How many project opportunities.
orchideja75

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:52:24 AM

Now I understand more about the functionality of your platform. Thus, different products you will create an excellent system for work and increased demand for crypto currency in general.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:01:35 AM

FeelGrid this is a very interesting module. I watched the video and I really liked it. I think this technology will be very much in demand.
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:22:17 AM

FeelGrid this is a very interesting module. I watched the video and I really liked it. I think this technology will be very much in demand.
Where can I watch this video? I'm very interested to see the developments that can help in real life.
EarlAno

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:27:00 AM

I've reviewed all the details of your plan and all is truly very useful.
Caskachoga

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:37:31 AM

Where can I watch this video? I'm very interested to see the developments that can help in real life.
Quality work. Video provided by the project team. For a complete description of this product, you can see on the website of the ICO.
https://youtu.be/joK03wdgpF4
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:28:25 AM

Quality work. Video provided by the project team. For a complete description of this product, you can see on the website of the ICO.
I really like this product. I did not think that it is possible to connect to the  block chain network . But now I understand your concept. Thanks for the detailed description. I will definitely support you.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:54:12 AM

I really like this product. I did not think that it is possible to connect to the  block chain network . But now I understand your concept. Thanks for the detailed description. I will definitely support you.

I understand that this is one of digital solutions, Enkronos system has to offer. A very interesting market offer ICO. In a detailed description, I saw your scale. I want to know more about your existing applications.
Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:21:29 PM

2500 ETH as a Soft cap and 500 000 as a hard cap. Give me as much as you can.)) For me it sounds like a joke. The only way I am not sure in is it good or bad one.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:47:28 PM

Oh thank you just a great video, which clearly explains the concept of this module. An excellent project, I think so and the demand will be huge.
Zuzarianak

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:49:23 PM

2500 ETH as a Soft cap and 500 000 as a hard cap. Give me as much as you can.)) For me it sounds like a joke. The only way I am not sure in is it good or bad one.
Soft Cap has already been achieved. Hard Cap pre-sale 50.000 ETH. But the amount of  collection I also think big. I assume that this is due to the scale of the project and the availability of much of the number of products that will work in the system Enkronos.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:19:34 PM

I expect you advance. Really good logo, outstanding idea, judicious logo.
Do you analyze projects by logo? This is at least strange. Before investing in a project, it needs to be studied in more detail.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:41:37 PM

The idea is very good and if you really succeed in realizing your ideas, then I suppose it will be interesting.

Let's see how this will work. I will follow this project further. I think the prospect will be huge.
Ngezanitle

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:15:04 PM

The idea is very good and if you really succeed in realizing your ideas, then I suppose it will be interesting.

Let's see how this will work. I will follow this project further. I think the prospect will be huge.
The magnitude of the project can be great. I think that to existing customers, new users are added. After integration with block chain, the credibility of development will be even more.
Berthiracha

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:23:55 PM

The magnitude of the project can be great. I think that to existing customers, new users are added. After integration with block chain, the credibility of development will be even more.
I like that guys offer solutions that will help the real business. It is always pleasant when the project is supported by real development.
hokuchii

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:54:54 PM

Hey, fellows.
I suppose that this plan is quite a gainful investment at the moment!
Murchiella

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:22:45 PM

I like that guys offer solutions that will help the real business. It is always pleasant when the project is supported by real development.

Real development increases project's chances of success and successful fees. I, as an investor, are more attractive to participate in a project that already has developments. This increases the credibility of the project, including.
Nthissibar

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:44:58 PM

Real development increases project's chances of success and successful fees. I, as an investor, are more attractive to participate in a project that already has developments. This increases the credibility of the project, including.
Me too interested in such projects. I am sure that the community will take good updates for the applications that they use and will use tokens. I think I will participate in the project as an investor. A very tempting offer.
Weldeynnee

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:02:23 PM

Me too interested in such projects. I am sure that the community will take good updates for the applications that they use and will use tokens. I think I will participate in the project as an investor. A very tempting offer.
I think that ENK tokens would enjoy in great demand on the exchanges. Since all applications will use  only ENK tokens . This is a positive thing for me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: