Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:11:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 127158 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TimurBit

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:32:25 AM

Can I ask about the results of the sales process? How many funds have already been raised? It's not secret information, is it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:47:03 AM

I see a great interest of the community in this project. I certainly understand that it is too early to talk about the success of the team, but the project deserves to occupy the market of applications that help to develop business.
snos-boss

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:52:21 AM

Can I ask about the results of the sales process? How many funds have already been raised? It's not secret information, is it?
Yes, that would be very interesting. I think many investors would like to know the answers to these questions.
Jess_Reda

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:16:44 AM

Their idea is quite investing in my mind.
Interesting results, aware vision, amazing results.
Piplaimaineste

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:23:38 AM

Yes, that would be very interesting. I think many investors would like to know the answers to these questions.
I've only seen some of that data.

[Nova Gorica, 21 June 2018] – Even if Enkronos decided not to disclose all the figures reached during the Pre ICO phase, today we communicate that we easily reached the soft cap of 2500 ETH in few days during the first week of private sale. This is a great result for an ICO which started without massive budget for advertising and that is quickly becoming very popular among investors.
This result has been possible also thanks of the important contribution of local entrepreneurs clubs and business communities, especially from Veneto (Venice Region) and northern Italy with which Enkronos established a deal.
https://ico.enkronos.com/enkronos-ico-reached-soft-cap-in-less-than-a-week-during-private-sale/
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:24:37 AM

Please tell me the company already has any licenses or patents? I would like to understand what is the legal side of the project
Amulino

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:49:50 AM

[Nova Gorica, 21 June 2018] – Even if Enkronos decided not to disclose all the figures reached during the Pre ICO phase, today we communicate that we easily reached the soft cap of 2500 ETH in few days during the first week of private sale. This is a great result for an ICO which started without massive budget for advertising and that is quickly becoming very popular among investors.
This result has been possible also thanks of the important contribution of local entrepreneurs clubs and business communities, especially from Veneto (Venice Region) and northern Italy with which Enkronos established a deal.
https://ico.enkronos.com/enkronos-ico-reached-soft-cap-in-less-than-a-week-during-private-sale/

2500 ETH this is already an excellent result. I'm sure this is not the limit. I thought that such a project as Enkronos will make good collections and will be able to occupy a niche in the world of crypto.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:07:50 AM

2500 ETH this is already an excellent result. I'm sure this is not the limit. I thought that such a project as Enkronos will make good collections and will be able to occupy a niche in the world of crypto.
I agree that this is a very powerful result. I think it will allow the project to develop very rapidly and this will have a positive impact on the price of the token.
Berthiracha

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:46:48 AM

I have to say, it's just a great result. And I'm not surprised that the project already has working applications. I think this is only the beginning of a long journey
Beumphocsorbo

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:49:26 AM

good idea, trust in the future should run according to the planned.
 Good luck DEVs.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:07:58 AM

I agree that this is a very powerful result. I think it will allow the project to develop very rapidly and this will have a positive impact on the price of the token.
I understand that this amount has now increased. Only the project team keeps it closed until the next round of sales is opened. I will follow this process.
DomenicEth

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:10:24 AM

I have not seen any conference with the team of this project, it is very strange. Do you plan to perform in front of the public in the future?
Feritylenauria

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:07:29 AM

I have not seen any conference with the team of this project, it is very strange. Do you plan to perform in front of the public in the future?
I think the calendar will be updated. As the development of the project continues. I hope to hear a lot of good news about the team.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:19:38 PM

I think the calendar will be updated. As the development of the project continues. I hope to hear a lot of good news about the team.
The team has a great history for this project. I'm still studying the details of this. But now I see that the project team is working on the creation of the full version of the platform for 3 years.
Vampireminer11

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:20:18 PM

I think that all these updates should have been done before the ICO, it would have added confidence to large investors.
alexsmalex

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:44:39 PM

I think that all these updates should have been done before the ICO, it would have added confidence to large investors.
We do not always get to schedule all events in advance. I meet often on projects adding this kind of information without announcements. But indeed I would like to see the alleged events.
Susany

Activity: 165

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:57:40 PM

The team has a great history for this project. I'm still studying the details of this. But now I see that the project team is working on the creation of the full version of the platform for 3 years.

Of course, 3 years of development of the platform indicates that project was carefully created. It deserves respect and trust. I am pleased that the team has devoted so much time to Enkronos and continues to do so. Undoubtedly, Enkronos is worthy of attention.
Zabrysaitr

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:38:36 PM

Of course, 3 years of development of the platform indicates that project was carefully created. It deserves respect and trust. I am pleased that the team has devoted so much time to Enkronos and continues to do so. Undoubtedly, Enkronos is worthy of attention.
I read the interview with the creator of the project. I was impressed by his experience in working with blockchain technologies. He wanted to create a block chain platform that would allow people to create and interact with audiences. I think the beginning has already been laid.
Oritzionar

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:00:25 PM

The team offered a great start   the ICO for investors. I would like to participate in sales. But I'm curious to know what the benefits of the platform will be for early investors?
BatistaCru

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:23:49 PM

I really liked the website of the project, it is possible to find any practical information about the project, it is clear that it worked on the proffesionals.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: