Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:01:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 127160 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:35:26 PM

Today I saw this project and read the details of the project. I found this project a really amazing project. I am going to invest in this project because I am seeing that the use of this platform is much wider in the blockchain field and with the use of it that is confirmed that the coin of it will gain a high value in the future. I am as an investor seeing this project made for we investors to be millionaire.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zimco

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:38:21 PM

Today I saw this project and read the details of the project. I found this project a really amazing project. I am going to invest in this project because I am seeing that the use of this platform is much wider in the blockchain field and with the use of it that is confirmed that the coin of it will gain a high value in the future. I am as an investor seeing this project made for we investors to be millionaire.
Will they use this coin in their platform? Will they use any other coin for the use of their platform. If they are using only this coin and they do not allow others then the demand of this coin will really increase. By the way I also got that this project is bringing much more for the blockchain users. It will solve a bigger problem of us. I am ready to start using this project.
Hamaber

Merit: 11

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:53:34 PM

Will they use this coin in their platform? Will they use any other coin for the use of their platform. If they are using only this coin and they do not allow others then the demand of this coin will really increase. By the way I also got that this project is bringing much more for the blockchain users. It will solve a bigger problem of us. I am ready to start using this project.
On their whitepaper they have stated that they will accept only their own coin on their platform which confirms that this coin will have a higher demand. The demand is directly proportional to the price of the coin. The investors will really get a higher benefit when the users will increase more. The exchange listing also increase the price of the coin as more traders come to trade the coin.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:56:55 PM

On their whitepaper they have stated that they will accept only their own coin on their platform which confirms that this coin will have a higher demand. The demand is directly proportional to the price of the coin. The investors will really get a higher benefit when the users will increase more. The exchange listing also increase the price of the coin as more traders come to trade the coin.
Using just this coin is not the only benefit for the token holders but there is another surprise for you which is the profit share to the token holders. You know every online business earn a bigger profit for the owners but at this platform the profit will not go to the owner only but the token holders will also get a share in the profit. They will send the dividends to your address where you will hold the coins.
BetaRing

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:49:52 PM

Using just this coin is not the only benefit for the token holders but there is another surprise for you which is the profit share to the token holders. You know every online business earn a bigger profit for the owners but at this platform the profit will not go to the owner only but the token holders will also get a share in the profit. They will send the dividends to your address where you will hold the coins.
I like the coins with dividends. I already invested in a few coins which are giving the dividends and I am getting a very good passive income from that. I want to increase my portfolio with that type of coins. I am happy to get Enkronos Coin. They have a brilliant project. The developers are very expert in their field. They are giving a bigger success as I am seeing.
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:44:19 PM

They are really bringing a full package for the crypto users. This is the project which will keep our privacy secure. After facebook privacy leak it is the need of the people for getting a project like this one. I wish that you complete your targets and start the project as soon as possible so that we use it and get all the benefits which you promise.
Nago

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:46:09 PM

They are really bringing a full package for the crypto users. This is the project which will keep our privacy secure. After facebook privacy leak it is the need of the people for getting a project like this one. I wish that you complete your targets and start the project as soon as possible so that we use it and get all the benefits which you promise.
This project has already completed their soft cap which means that they have got the success. Now more fund raising will give more strength to the project and to the development steps. It will also boost up the marketing of the project which will bring a more wide community to here to use this project which in return will bring the more profit from the platform.
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:14:18 AM

Is there any way to win some free tokens to collect them in my portfolio? Along with investment I also take part in the airdrop and bounty to collect some extra tokens from the projects.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:53:18 AM

Is there any way to win some free tokens to collect them in my portfolio? Along with investment I also take part in the airdrop and bounty to collect some extra tokens from the projects.
Well as an option you can buy these tokens. Or start with a bounty program. But personally, it will be easier for me to buy tokens.
Amaureshands

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:25:52 AM

This project has already completed their soft cap which means that they have got the success. Now more fund raising will give more strength to the project and to the development steps. It will also boost up the marketing of the project which will bring a more wide community to here to use this project which in return will bring the more profit from the platform.
Yes, the results are impressive. I think that the price of the token will please us before the end of this year. Well, we'll keep an eye on it.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:56:24 AM

Yes, the results are impressive. I think that the price of the token will please us before the end of this year. Well, we'll keep an eye on it.
well, in any case, I have already bought tokens for myself and I want to earn on this. When should they appear at the exchanges? Already have any announcements on this?
Arcurislahalyn

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:26:25 AM

well, in any case, I have already bought tokens for myself and I want to earn on this. When should they appear at the exchanges? Already have any announcements on this?
This is an interesting project. and I'm also interested in when to start trading on exchanges. I'll start with the bounty program for now. And after that I will make a decision about investing.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:57:19 AM

This is an interesting project. and I'm also interested in when to start trading on exchanges. I'll start with the bounty program for now. And after that I will make a decision about investing.
Until July 16, the value of the tokens on the ICO very profitable for investors. I hope that the team will be able to collect planned investments. I have yet to see results of the sold tokens.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:14:31 AM

Until July 16, the value of the tokens on the ICO very profitable for investors. I hope that the team will be able to collect planned investments. I have yet to see results of the sold tokens.
Well, I've already decided to buy tokens. I think that the price will increase several times before the end of this year.
Korebertur

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:30:23 AM

Well, I've already decided to buy tokens. I think that the price will increase several times before the end of this year.
Frankly, I also hold this opinion. After getting acquainted with the project documentation  , I realized that the team is set to a decisive victory in the short term.
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:10:40 AM

Frankly, I also hold this opinion. After getting acquainted with the project documentation  , I realized that the team is set to a decisive victory in the short term.
In any case, it is an investment for a long time. You will need to hold tokens and you will be able to earn on this. But only after the platform is fully launched.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:45:58 AM

An interesting project and it will be implemented in the near future. I will continue to monitor how this project works.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:11:24 AM

I see quite a lot of informative articles about this project,  in many languages. It certainly is of interest not only to investors but also to the potential clients of the platform.
clonely

Activity: 490

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:13:44 AM

There is a very high hardcap target. When markets are so bad, the future can be very good if they can accumulate so much investment.

pursuer2018

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:32:24 AM

The project looks promising with exposure to many different investors and explanations in different languages. Also,
the idea of a credit system using blockchain seems to be expanding. the bounty aspect is good too. I will definitely be following this closely.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: