Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:16:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 127158 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:04:07 PM

I heard that 500k Eth hard cap is much higher. Can we believe that this hard cap will be reached by the investors? Is not it a higher amount?
There are 128 days remaining in the end of ICO and till that time the developers will be able to reach to that target. With time to time the promotion of the project is increasing and more investors come to invest in this project.
Oh! that is a good time provided for this ICO project. I am sure that till that time the project will get enough investors. 128 days are a good time for working peacefully for the project. I will also promote the project in order to get the target completed sooner.
Yes that is a good strategy of the developers of this project and they have not provided the longer time only but they are also working hard for the suiccess of their project, They are doing their hard work day and night and are increasing the demand of the project. They are preparing many useful apps and are publishing on Enkronos.
Yes from a few days I am seeing that they are preparing apps for the Enkronos and one after the other they are publishing. I am hope that besides the developers of the project and some featured developers who are preparing their apps for the project some other developers will also have started their work to develop their apps and to publish on enkronos.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:20:42 PM

I heard that 500k Eth hard cap is much higher. Can we believe that this hard cap will be reached by the investors? Is not it a higher amount?
There are 128 days remaining in the end of ICO and till that time the developers will be able to reach to that target. With time to time the promotion of the project is increasing and more investors come to invest in this project.
Oh! that is a good time provided for this ICO project. I am sure that till that time the project will get enough investors. 128 days are a good time for working peacefully for the project. I will also promote the project in order to get the target completed sooner.
Yes that is a good strategy of the developers of this project and they have not provided the longer time only but they are also working hard for the suiccess of their project, They are doing their hard work day and night and are increasing the demand of the project. They are preparing many useful apps and are publishing on Enkronos.
Yes from a few days I am seeing that they are preparing apps for the Enkronos and one after the other they are publishing. I am hope that besides the developers of the project and some featured developers who are preparing their apps for the project some other developers will also have started their work to develop their apps and to publish on enkronos.
Many of them are thinking for that and many have started to prepare their apps for publishing on there as they are seeing this platform more beneficial for their career. They have found a more profiting platform that is why they are liking to work for this platform.
enkronos

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:40:29 AM

** Today is the Last day of Pre Sale with 40% Bonus **

You have time till 16 July h 15.59 CET.

Info and whitelist on ico.enkronos.com

Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:55:51 PM

I am lucky that I participated in the ICO before the end and I got 40% discount on my purchase. The project is going very well. It has a huge demand. The experts are rating it as the best ICO which is making sure that the price of the coin will rise much higher in the exchanges after the end of ICO.
Kirilp

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:59:00 PM

Something great is going on! Enkronos and HODL Finance have reached a partnership agreement
https://www.enkronos.com/something-great-is-going-on-enkronos-and-hodl-finance-have-reached-a-partnership-agreement/

Zimco

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:14:17 PM

That is great news for the investors of Enkronos. It means that they will reach to many more companies for partnership as right now they are in the ICO stage and still they are very well for making partners. The value will be more higher in the future of this coin. Buying this coin right now in ICO is very beneficial.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:33:56 PM

I am lucky that I participated in the ICO before the end and I got 40% discount on my purchase. The project is going very well. It has a huge demand. The experts are rating it as the best ICO which is making sure that the price of the coin will rise much higher in the exchanges after the end of ICO.
It was a great chance after the 80% discount. This project is the trending project and people on a large scale like to invest in this project that is why the ICO is going very faster. Now some more chances are still there to get a discount in the ICO phase. Do not waste any more time and grab your chance to become millionaire before the ICO end up.
Alphagog

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:41:49 PM

Something great is going on! Enkronos and HODL Finance have reached a partnership agreement
https://www.enkronos.com/something-great-is-going-on-enkronos-and-hodl-finance-have-reached-a-partnership-agreement/

That is great news for the investors of Enkronos. It means that they will reach to many more companies for partnership as right now they are in the ICO stage and still they are very well for making partners. The value will be more higher in the future of this coin. Buying this coin right now in ICO is very beneficial.
I am pleased to see that the platform is growing more and more. I am happy to be the part of this project and I am holding my coins for a longer time. I am also sure that in the long term they will have thousands of partners and the coin value will be increased multiple times.
Westant

Activity: 355

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:08:53 PM

I am pleased to see that the platform is growing more and more. I am happy to be the part of this project and I am holding my coins for a longer time. I am also sure that in the long term they will have thousands of partners and the coin value will be increased multiple times.
Holding our coin from any project is beneficial. The price of all of them increases and if the coin is from a project like enkronos then we have to be sure that it will be the coin which will make us millionaire. so selling coins like that before the good time is not good.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:01:26 AM

Holding our coin from any project is beneficial. The price of all of them increases and if the coin is from a project like enkronos then we have to be sure that it will be the coin which will make us millionaire. so selling coins like that before the good time is not good.
With this announcement I am now sure that this coin will result in a more bigger coin in the future. The use of this coin will be more higher and the profit to the coin holders will also be much higher. The investors of this ICO are the lucky people and they will feel like the early investors of bitcoin.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:07:06 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2018, 10:22:40 PM by Gryptog

With this announcement I am now sure that this coin will result in a more bigger coin in the future. The use of this coin will be more higher and the profit to the coin holders will also be much higher. The investors of this ICO are the lucky people and they will feel like the early investors of bitcoin.
Any coin which will have a high amount of usage will have a high demand and the price will grow higher with more companies coming the price will grow more and it is sure that the price of this coin grow like bitcoin and ethereum. The better point in this coin is that the coin holder will get the profit which will increase the demand of this coin more higher as people like to invest in that coin which has a high demanding product ready.
kable78

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:56:47 AM

a Blockchain-based reporting system that provides ethical behavior, full protection of personal data and confidentiality.
enkronos

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:29:21 AM

** Enkronos launches Journey Online, a new Cooperative MMO location based gaming app that goes beyond the results of basic of previous LB games **

After Reaching Soft Cap, Enkronos ICO Announces A New Big Surprise Before The Start Of Its Public Tokensale

Journey Online is a cooperative turn based real time strategy game focused on bringing the gameplay outside in the real world. It brings players together in order to beat difficult AI driven opponents or separate them in to teams and let the compete against each other.

The games main focus is to generate difficult strategy based content which allows players, not only to experience it inside their homes, but also letting them enjoy this content outside with friends. Catering not only to advance players, but also to casual players by creating a warm and friendly environment to experience the game outside or inside your home.

Some Game Concepts include:

- Massively multiplayer online game (MMO) – Players can to interact with each other all over the world.
- Turn based strategy game – The game offers difficult content to players with advance strategy play in real time.
- Localization – Not only online multiplayer, but the game offers local play with bonuses in different real life locations.
- Mobile gameplay – The game runs on android and iOS devices.

https://ico.enkronos.com/enkronos-launches-journey-online-a-new-cooperative-mmo-location-based-gaming-app-that-goes-beyond-the-results-of-basic-of-previous-lb-games/

Gryptog

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:32:26 PM

** Enkronos launches Journey Online, a new Cooperative MMO location based gaming app that goes beyond the results of basic of previous LB games **

After Reaching Soft Cap, Enkronos ICO Announces A New Big Surprise Before The Start Of Its Public Tokensale

Journey Online is a cooperative turn based real time strategy game focused on bringing the gameplay outside in the real world. It brings players together in order to beat difficult AI driven opponents or separate them in to teams and let the compete against each other.

The games main focus is to generate difficult strategy based content which allows players, not only to experience it inside their homes, but also letting them enjoy this content outside with friends. Catering not only to advance players, but also to casual players by creating a warm and friendly environment to experience the game outside or inside your home.

- Massively multiplayer online game (MMO) – Players can to interact with each other all over the world.
- Turn based strategy game – The game offers difficult content to players with advance strategy play in real time.
- Localization – Not only online multiplayer, but the game offers local play with bonuses in different real life locations.

https://ico.enkronos.com/enkronos-launches-journey-online-a-new-cooperative-mmo-location-based-gaming-app-that-goes-beyond-the-results-of-basic-of-previous-lb-games/

Thanks for bringing such an interesting game app to the enkronos. I like that type of games. It will give more growth to the enkronos and will bring more people to adopt this platform. I appreciate the struggle of the developers for this project. They will give a bigger success to the enkronos.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:51:39 PM

Thanks for bringing such an interesting game app to the enkronos. I like that type of games. It will give more growth to the enkronos and will bring more people to adopt this platform. I appreciate the struggle of the developers for this project. They will give a bigger success to the enkronos.
The features of this game are outclass. It has all the things which a game lover will want. I am happy that I am the part of a project which is providing all the required apps for their users. I am happy that they will attract more people in this way.
Nago

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:54:09 PM

The features of this game are outclass. It has all the things which a game lover will want. I am happy that I am the part of a project which is providing all the required apps for their users. I am happy that they will attract more people in this way.
I invested in this project because I knew that the project has prepared their product before the launch of the ICO. I was vary confident about the project as I know that those projects which has the product prepared get a good amount of investors and I am seeing that the same is happening. They already reached to the soft cap and now they are developing more the project is making me more exited because this act make the project more stronger and it will firm its roots in the crypto community.
Dupreme

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:13:16 PM

They are going very well. They need some more advertisement to boost up their ICO.
Westant

Activity: 355

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:14:42 PM

They are going very well. They need some more advertisement to boost up their ICO.
The company is doing all the best and they are advertising enough. The advertisement of them are on many platforms. I am seeing their banners on many places and because of that they completed two of their rounds very faster and easily.
Alphagog

Activity: 316

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:01:31 PM

a Blockchain-based reporting system that provides ethical behavior, full protection of personal data and confidentiality.
After the leaking of the personal data of facebook users, people do not rely on them for their secure data and from that  time people were in search of another place where they can have secured data. On this platform they will feel happy as on here they will not have any fear of their personal data to be leaked.
Gryptog

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:07:51 PM

After the leaking of the personal data of facebook users, people do not rely on them for their secure data and from that  time people were in search of another place where they can have secured data. On this platform they will feel happy as on here they will not have any fear of their personal data to be leaked.
yes this project is nowadays very beneficial for the security of our personal data. I am sure that this will be more secure platform for us. Many people like to secre their personal data and they will come to use this platform. This has a fantastic technology for the security and protection of our personal data.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: